Chapter 45

*Y/n's Pov*

I felt the warm sun light hit my frame through the window while the nice cool breeze came threw. As I stretched out I groan in pain before I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my naked frame and pull me in "Morning beautiful" I turn to face Keigo "Morning handsome" I run my hands through his hair, giving him a head massage. He smiled at the soothing feeling and leaned in more to me with a smile "Last night was fun babe, didn't think you had THAT much in you" he smirked "Yeah well it was also a painful night. You went far" I showed him off the thousands of marks he left on him along with my lower half aching in pain "I'm sorry babe, but I had to cause I have to make sure those dirty excuses on men know your my wife and that your one hundred percent claimed" he giggled and hugged me in more while I chuckled. I love his little jealous side, he gets more protective and such. Like last night for example haha. 

We continued to hug and kiss until we got a knock at the door "Breakfast Mr and Mrs Takami!" Keigo got up in a quick reaction but falling off the bed, making me giggle while watching him find pants "J-Just a moment please! Babe put something on quick" I grabbed a bathrobe and put it on quickly while Keigo sorted out the door. Once he checked on me to see if I was decent, he opened the door "So our breakfast right?" before he looked at the person my eyes widen in shock "Nope" Keigo looked and reacted, slamming the door quickly before the sound of bullets shooting through the door was heard and I jump down on the floor "Keigo!" he crawled over to me quickly "You ok?" "I'm fine are you?" "Don't worry about me" the door was now been kicked while a voice was coming through "Come out and play demon! I know your in there!" I could feel my demon build up of anger but Keigo wrapped his wings around me "Babe don't please" the door broke down to the ground before a man stood there with the gun aimed at us, I looked at him and noticed who it was "Are you kidding me? What is your fucking problem?!" it was the so called 'Government Guy' that tried to have me arrested and killed "You ruined EVERYTHING I had. My job, my house even my money!" I gave him a questioning look "Yeah no that wasn't me that was you, you idiot. You tried to have me killed, in other words you wanted to kill me and be called a murderer" I gave him another look but then he started laughing "What's so funny?" Keigo asked confused and so was I, wondering why he was laughing like a maniac "You don't know yet do you?" "Know what?" Keigo and I said at the same time. 
The guy suddenly stopped his aim and some how formed a teleport behind him "Mirko and Dabi will tell you VERY soon" my eyes widen and Keigos wings around me flinched before the guy disappeared. I reacted and grabbed my phone quickly, finding Rumi's number and calling her with tears starting to run down my cheek and Keigo standing in front of me waiting.

"Rumi?" 
"Y/N! Oh my god Y/nI'm sorryIdon'tknowwhathappenedthatguycameinandstartedshitandeverythingwentnutsand!"
"RUMI! I can't understand you!"

I heard the phone get taken from her

"Dabi speaking"
"Dabi what's going on? Why did Keigo and I suddenly get a surprise attack from Mr Maniac?"
"Y/n.....He took the twins. I'm so sorry he just appeared and I don't know what he used but it was something. Rumi and I tried everything but it wasn't going the way we hoped and saw him take the twins!"

Everything became a blur, from my hearing to a ringing noise to only hearing my heart beat fasten and blacking out while barely hearing Dabi on the phone and Keigo calling out my name and catching me.

-A Few Moments Later-

I suddenly woke up from the bed but my heart stayed broken. I turned and saw Keigo sitting on a chair while looking at his phone and tears running down his face "M-My babies....ou-our bea-beautiful nuggets...." I rose from the bed, catching Keigos attention. He sat there for a moment before running to me as the tears came pouring out of my eyes. He wrapped his arms and wings around me as I did the same "K-Keigo...our babies" "I know baby I know....but we-we're going to find them. A-And we're going to ki-kill that son of a bitch" we hugged each other more as we cried.
Been told my babies were taken away from home and from their family was hard to believe, everyone would agree but I sat there thinking why would he take them and for what. But then I thought of something "Keigo, do you still have contact with the government?" "Yes why?" I looked at his hands holding mine "I want you to call them and ask for help to find him. I don't care if I get arrested right now our babies lives are in danger and I will do ANYTHING to get them back in our arms safely" Keigo stayed silent for a moment "Baby Bird...I don't want them taking you away from me and the twins. Your not an villain nor bad person that needs to be arrested and kept away. As much as I hate them, they will be helpful. Rumi has contacted the other heros for extra help in the city, from the busiest parts to the emptiest. We're going to find him Y/n...we're going to find out baby birds safely and unharmed. And when we do...I want you to take the twins home while I stay with him and kill him" "Keigo no! I'm not allowing that, that's your job at risk then" "I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY JOB!" I stopped and froze from his sudden yell.

He brought my body into his for a tight hug "I'm sorry I yelled babe but I don't care about my job at this point. I just want my babies back in our arms. I want them back and you still with us instead of been taken away. So please, just do what I ask when they decide to help us" I stayed silent but hugged him back, I didn't want that for him but I was scared to what he would say or do next if I continued to say 'no'. 
After the hug Keigo got a text from Rumi saying she has contacted all the heros and they have already started looking "Call the government Keigo...please" I placed my hand on his cheek and gently kissed his lips "Our babies need us" I spoke before getting up and getting changed so go out and back to the house to help with the search.

Hawks: Hey boss
Boss: What is it Hawks?
Hawks: My wife and I need your help. The guy you recently fired that was trying to kill Y/n, remember him?
Boss: Yes I do, he threatened to bring her dead body to us, he's a maniac that man
Hawks: Yeah well he has just threatened us and now he has our babies
Boss: When did he take them?
Hawks: A couple of minutes after he tried to shoot me and my wife
Boss: Hawks, we will accept your offer to help you and your wife to find the babies. 
Hawks: Thank you sir, we just want them found fast and unharmed. We're scared on what he would do to them
Boss: I understand and I am the same. But Hawks, we will need to have a talk bout Y/n's arrest
Hawks: I know....right now we just want our babies back
Boss: Understood...the search team will be out in a moment
Hawks: Thank you. Message or better yet call me when you find them
Boss: Will do