Lemon (Pt2)

*Narrator Pov*

After this first round, Hawks carried you out of the bath along with drying each other to not be too wet for the bed. Once you both finished he picked you up again and carried you to the bed, laying you down but before you could move you felt something pinning your wrists and ankles down so you couldn't go anywhere while Hawks sat on a chair near you "K-Keigo, what a-are you doing?" he smirked before sending two feathers to play with your hard nipples while another feather started playing with your clit. Your moans came out louder compared to when you both started the other round "K-Keigo!" he chuckled a little "Like I said babe, we're doing this all night long" his then made his feathers go faster, making your form moving around a little from the pleasure while your moans had moment of been louder. Hawks was enjoy the view too much he decided to treat himself a little by rubbing his cock in a decent speed "Damn Baby Bird what a view you are" you turned your head a little to see him rubbing himself and smiling a little from what he is doing to you and how you react to it. 

The one thing you hated when you both have sex, was the fact he wouldn't let you tease him. So you decided to change it up again like the last round but better. You used your strength to fight agents his feathers that have been pinning you down and pleasuring you, forming your fog to make it harder for him to see you "Sorry babe, but if this honeymoon is meant to be about the both of us...it also means that it also counts the sex. So..." Hawks looked around the room to see if he could see your silhouette but he suddenly felt a hand covering his mouth and another on his hard cock, making him jolt a little "Why not have me give you a good tease then?" you gave him eye contact with a smirk before your hand started to rub tightly and fast. Hearing him moan on your hand "I know you can moan better then that Keigo, go louder for me"
Your hand moved faster, making his moans a little louder. You then changed your hand position to an angle that you can still go up and down but to have your palm a little bit of your thumb rub his tip. By your actions his head leaned back a little into you and precum was starting to come out "Look at you now Keigo...your loving this. You like it when your wife takes the charge?" he only continued to moan before responding "M-Mo-More babe" his hips were thrusting on your hand but you let go and held him still "I asked you a question and your thrusting your hips into my hand without my permission? What a naughty boy you are...and naughty boys get punishments" "B-Babe please d-do-don't. I want m-more please!" you smirked but continued to be cocky. 

You decided to grab hold of his hard cock again but do nothing but hold it a bit tight while your lips were on his neck, starting to leave your marks on him and your other hand rubbing his wings since they are sensitive "A-Ah! fffffuck!" you smirked and continued your biting and teasing until you ran out of neck space to leave marks. You let him go and he took in a heavy breath, you stood in front of him and waited until he was ready to continue "O-Ok...now we're ev-even heh" he got up suddenly and pinned you down onto the bed, you on your back and him on top.
Hawks opens your legs more before suddenly sucking your clit roughly "Gotta get you extra wet babe" he smirked after he spent a minute sorting it out before aiming his cock at your entrance and ramming in, thrusting fast and hard with no mercy. Hr grabbed your hands and intertwined them with his tightly as his thrusts went on an on none stop "Ah ah aha ah! K-Keigo!" "D-Damn Baby Bir-d your so fucking tight!" his thrusts went faster and deeper, your head flew back onto the pillow with your neck exposed, giving him a chance to mark you some more.
His thrusts slowed down for a moment due to him starting to lead the kisses downwards of your body, leaving marks from your neck towards your breasts, stomach and your thighs before the thrusts went back to full speed "FFFFUCK KEIGO! AH!" He felt you getting tighter, he knew what was coming. He stopped for a moment to stand on his knees and hold up your waist so your head was laying on the pillow and your waist was held up towards him. He started thrusting again but this time deeper and his thumb rubbing your clit fast. Your body was twitching and you were trying to hold it in but it was getting to much for you. You screamed and came on his cock but he continued his thrusts "K-Keigo, st-stop please...l-let me re-rest" "I'm sorry babe, b-but I nnneeeeeed ahhhhh!" he slammed into pussy again and stayed there while he came inside and his wings stretching out with some feathers coming out and landing on parts of the room.

He hovered over you for a moment while you both were catching your breaths but you felt yourself been rolled over and your ass been lifted up to be in a down wards dog position "K-Keigo?" he suddenly thrusted back in and went the double speed "GAH! FUCK!" You screamed out while Hawks held your hair tightly and leaning down "Call my n-name Baby Bird...Who g-gives yo-youAH!...Who gives y-you this pleasure?!" he spoke close to your ear while he continued the thrusts "keigo" you whispered. 
He stopped the speed and started slamming hard "Louder" "Keigo" slammed into you again with his grip on your hair tightened "Louder!" "Keigo!" he bit down on your shoulders and back to leave more marks "LOUDER!" Slamming again "KEIGO!" "That's right, s-say IT!, SCREAM MY NAME!" His thrusts went back to the fastest speed and your mind went blank, you screaming his name was the only thing you were doing while moaning "I'm go-gonna cum inside y-you again Baby Bird ah!" you continued to say his name as your tongue came out of your mouth and two of his fingers sliding in to be sucked on. His thrusts continued on until he slammed inside you and came hard with you came on his cock again also. "FUCK! AHHHH!....Ahhh...Baby Bird" you didn't say anything but lay there breathing fast and heavy while Hawks left more kisses on your frame. "Damn I did you dirty didn't I? Haha" he wrapped his arms around you with his feathers to bring a blanket to place on top of you both "Lets have a five minute break before we continue shall we?" you looked at him confused "W-Wait...y-you were seri-ous about the 'A-All night long' th-thing?" he chuckled and held your chin, having your lips so damn close to his "When I mean it....I mean it Baby Bird"