Chapter 22

*Narrator Pov*

Hawks finally arrived in his assigned area of the city to watch over for the day, he messaged you to let you know he arrived and started work, already missing you. He later on then got a message from you letting him know that Rumi had arrived at the house and you two were making breakfast together. You even sent a photo of the two of you cooking and having fun, he couldn't help but smile at your adorableness, happy to see you happy and safe. 
Just as he placed his phone away fully he heard screams and a weird evil laugh "Welp, time to work" then flew off to sort out the problem.

-A Few Hours Later-

*Toga's Pov*

I was walking around and blending in like a normal citizen, keeping an eye out for Hawks or Demon Girl just as the boss asked. I have been walking for hours until the boss called the phone.

"Hi Boss, Anything?"
"Nothing and I'm getting tired of waiting. I'm sending in Nomus into the city, get things more interesting and fun. Plus it's also been given it's task... 'Capture Hawks UNKILLED' so don't get involved unless I say so"
"Yes sir, I understand"

He then hung up on me "Aw, not even a 'good job'? Oh well maybe next time". I carried on with my walk until I heard an explosion, running towards it I saw the Nomus standing a few feet away from Hawks "Excellent, now he just needs to get him". I found a place to sit and watch but to also get ready to walk to the creature and send Hawks to the boss.

*Narrator Pov*

Hawks and Nomus had fought for a decent hour, you and Rumi were going through the TV until you came across the news showing Hawks in battle "Keigo?" "Bird Man?" you both sat there and watched until you made a gasp when you saw who he was agents "Y/n? Are you ok? Do you know what that thing is?" you nodded in fear "W-We need to help h-him" "Y/n...What is it?" you swallowed your spit before speaking up "It's known as Nomus. Hard to defeat but highly All For One would have given it a task and it will NEVER stop until it for fills the task. We have to help him...NOW!"
You ran off the couch to grab a coat and run to the door to put on shoes but before you could run to the door Rumi wrapped her arms around you, stopping you "Y/n! Stop! Hawks wanted you to stay here and be safe! Going there will only get you in more danger!" you tried so hard to get off her grip "Mirko please...He needs help" you started to cry "I-I can't l-lose h-him" you slowly started to stop fighting back and hug her. You didn't want to lose him...you were VERY worried.

Hawks was starting to get tired "Fuckin hell why won't you die already?" jumping and flying to dodge the attacks until one attack he wasn't fast enough, his wing being grabbed tightly and flown towards the ground hard, he swore he heard his back crack "GAH FUCK!" Pain was everywhere but he couldn't give up, sending his feathers towards Nomus which he was able to move him off of himself and get up. Just as he got up he grabbed his feather sword and started attack back, leaving marks and cutting as deep as he could.
When he thought he was done after fighting for an hour and thirty minutes, he was grabbed by the neck from behind and all he remembered was feeling pain and blacking out.
Rumi was hugging you more until the news presented new news "Update on Hawks and the unknown villain, Hero Number two Hawks has been knocked out and is now missing. Police and other heros are doing a search for him, we all hope for his safe return"
The news stopped and your eyes widen in shock, you couldn't hear anything but your heart beating faster and faster "Y/n...Talk to me please" "H-H-He, He's m-missing?" your eyes zoning out, Rumi knew you went into shock "Y/n you need to stay here for your safety, Hawks wanted you to be safe" "BUT HE'S MISSING! We are going to get out of here and bring him back, I don't care if it costs my life but his safety is important"
You got away from Rumi and sorted yourself out before Rumi decided to help you and be your protector when she needed to (Which is most of the time since she promised Hawks)

*Hawks Pov*

I started to open my eyes, I tried o rub my eyes but my hands were tied behind my back, I looked around and saw I was tied to a chair, arms, legs and wings tied up "Your finally awake Hawks" I look up and see Dabi, Toga, Kurogiri, Shigaraki and Mr.Compress "Where am I?" giving them a glare "Your in our base Mr Hawks hehe, boss will be SO happy for us" Toga spoke up with her usual attitude, I looked around more to see any exits or ways to get help, but nothing. I then heard a door open, making it crack ope slowly and catching everyone's attention "So, Hawks, your finally here" It was All For One "Sir, your meant to be in prision if I may recall" I smirked at him a little before I got a slap on the face hard "Where is she?" I look back at him with a cocky expression "Where's who?" he gave me another look, fisting his hand to punch me until he spoke "Y/n, other known as Demon Girl. She's my pet and she didn't follwo her orders so I want to give her, her punishment" "She's not your slave! And she is NOT a villain, she is a wonderful kind and warm hearten woman that deserves love from people like me and Mirko" "Yes" he spoke but making it longer "Until I heard you love her and she loves you" I pretended to be surprised just like Dabi mentioned a little "She loves me?" "Aw you didn't know, that makes her punishment even BETTER!" He started laughing, I was feeling nervous and scared for both me and Y/n but mostly for her since it's meant for her. 
I started thinking about a plan of escaping but was interrupted when Dabi spoke up "Sir, we have a unexpected guest here to see you" he walked up closer to Dabi "Who?" I saw Dabi give me a look, a look of him telling me he was sorry "It's Y/n sir, your demon pet is here" my eyes widen 'What the fuck is she doing here? Where's Rumi?' I thought. Questions running in my head while feeling worried "YOU LEAVE HER ALONE!" Trying to get out of my chair while screaming at All For One.

He then clicked his fingers and I got tapped on my mouth to stay quiet, Toga came up and stabbed me with needles taking my blood "Toga get ready for the plan. Where is the little shit? KELLY!"
I heard fast foot steps and there she stood...Kelly Butt "Yes sir?" "It's time for the plan" she nodded before looking at me and grabbing my chin, acting like she knows better and acting like she made this all happen 'pft stupid bitch' I thought "Get ready for a show Hawks...Your going to have a hard time sorting this problem out" I questioned her sentence until I saw Toga transform into me and putting on copy clothes that I was wearing, I thought about what was going on for a moment until I saw Kelly and fake me/Toga sitting together and hugging each other like a bit of a sexual way..."Oh no..." 

*All For One's Pov*

"Hide the real Hawks", Mr Compress started moving Hawks into another room, making sure he isn't seen. I looked at the fake Hawks and Kelly, the plan was ready and this is going to be WORTH IT! HAHAHAHA!!
"Let her in and let the show begin"