Chapter 13

It had been four days since the incident at your house. You have been staying at Rumi's but Keigo wouldn't stop asking you to stay at his please for 'More safety' he says. You didn't want to for his safety and you kept reminding him about the warnings.
Your mother stopped calling and texting you on the third day, you wanted nothing to do with her. You even got a call from the school to ask if you would like to return with Rumi and Keigo to which you accepted. You looked at the mirror to see you back in your uniform along with Keigo's feather necklace around your neck, you heard Rumi call you out to say it was time to go. Keigo was going to meet you guys at the school since he had some 'government stuff' to sort out first before going back to school. "Ready to go Y/N?" you took a breath in before exhaling loudly "Yeah, I'm ready just now more...cautious for my surroundings" Rumi wrapped an arm around your shoulders "I know, so am I for your safety. We will sort this out and set you free. Me and Bird Brain promise you that" you both laughed a little before walking out the door and to the train station "Hey Y/N, you fly right?" you looked at her and stopped walking to look at her to know if she's serious or not "Da I can fly what kind of question is that?" "It's just last time I heard you had trouble flying" "Yeah but I got better at it thanks to Keigo. Even though it was only one lesson but I have the courage again. Why?" "Well, could you fly us to the school instead?" you paused in silence as you looked at her "Rumi, your serious aren't you?" she nodded and you sighed in shock "Fine but don't forget it was your idea" she nods before you both sorted out how your bag would sit so they wouldn't fall off before you let your wings out.

Some people around you stopped and watched while whispering to each other and taking sneaky photos, you were feeling very uncomfortable "Don't worry about them Y/N" Rumi whispered to you. You then flew upwards and leaned down to hold her wrists and start flying you both to the school as fast as you can.

*Keigo's Pov*
As I just landed in the school ground, my mind was all over the place after the chat with the government I couldn't help with my anger. 
-Flahsback-
"Would you just listen for two fucking minutes?!" my wings spreading out to stop the captain of security to go past me. He stopped on his track and gave me his glaring looks "Someone I love is in danger, BIG danger. Her quirk may look dangerous but she is just this innocent and lovely girl that is going through bull shit and she. needs. help" he continued to give me his glaring calm face before he spoke a sentence that made m want to punch him so badly "Hawks. I don't care about some girl. Danger or not. Her problem Not ours"
-End Of Flashback-
My fist making contact with the wall in anger. "Damn them all. Government working to protect everyone, bull shit" My first sliding down off the wall and stinging in little pain. I looked at my phone to check the time and to see if Rumi and Y/N were on the way already "Hey birdman! Up here!" I looked around confused before looking up to see Y/N flying and holding Rumi in the air, my smile forming on my face to see Y/N flying..IN PUBLIC! "Well look at you ladies, and look at you kid. Your flying on your own AND flying with a wingless person in your care. Very brave girl indeed haha" both girls landed and sorted themselves out before I pulled Y/N in for a side hug until she whispered to me "Careful Keigo, I can't get another warning to which would lead to death" "I know kid calm down. Also Rumi, can I have a moment with you?" "Sure dude, we'll meet you inside class Y/N" I gave Y/N a smile and nod before watching her walk into the building.

"So Hawks what did you wanna talk about?" "I spoke to the government about Y/N's issue" "YOU WHAT? Hawks that was a stupid move" "What am I supost to do? Just end up hearing the Y/N has been taken away or worse killed? I CAN'T LOSE HER RUMI!" All I could see with Rumi's face was that it was plain but yet nervous at the same time "Rumi, she needs our help. The government refused anyways, they don't care about her safety" "How could they refuse someone who is in big danger? That's fucked, and I take it that you want her to be in the safest care?" I nodded to reply but looking away "Look Rumi, I want her to stay with me. My house is really secured and they wouldn't know where I live nor even think about her been in that area" "Again Keigo, she CAN'T. She can't be seen with you especially at your house. We don't know who's watching her or when or where. Who know's she could be been watched right now, under our noses. Look, I care about her too but we can't risk it. If in any emergency and she needs to hide somewhere else I'll contact you ok? Ke-" I interrupted her as i felt something was up with Y/N, I could feel it with the feather I gave her "Hang on Rumi, something doesn't feel right with Y/N" "What do you mean?" "I can feel it with the feather she has on her" we both ran back to the building to see what's up.