Chapter 5

After Keigo flew you to your train station stop, he looked around to get the idea on what kind of area you might be living in "Hey, doesn't a lot of bad shit happen around here?" he looked at you with a little concerned look on his face "Not much from what people say" you smile at him but behind the smile was a lie, a lot of bad things happen in the area. "Ok well, you know you can just call me if something happens" his face now from concerned to worry "I know Keigo and I thank you for your sweet offer. I promise to contact you if I need a hero" you gave him another smile before he smiled back "Anyways I really should get going is mum wants me back home fast" "Yeah, message me after your chat with your mum ok?" "Ok, see you tomorrow at school Keigo" you lastly said while walking away, he waved you good-bye while responding before flying away "See you tomorrow lil bird".

*Keigo Pov*
As i flew away I couldn't help back look back at her, watching her walk home, I want to know what is up with her and her family. If she refuses to talk about her family, there must be something going on that is highly bad. I want to follow her home but I don't want to be a creep and I don't want my relationship with her to break because I'm invading her privacy. She will one day talk about her family, but the feeling of them highly been bad still runs in my nerves, I want to protect her.

*Y/N Pov*
As I finally got home, I walk through the door and closing it before I was suddenly pushed hard on the wall. Highly having a bruise due to it been that hard. I look up to see my mum angry, if not FURIOUS "Youuuu little shit" "What did I do?" "What did you do?!. I SAW YOU HANGING OUT WITH A BOY IN THE CITY!" I froze, what was she doing in the city, she NEVER goes in the city "You were with a girl and guy and then the rest of the day your with HIM? What are you planning now? Cause more trouble by becoming a slut?!" My eyes widen in shock but also anger "I AM NOT A SLUT! AND HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THOSE TWO? DID YOU FOLLOW ME LIKE A STALKER?!" She stayed silent before walking away "Oh my god you did, you never go in the city. What kind of woman stalks her kid? You don't even give a fuck about me so what is with the stalking?" She stayed silent while grabbing a drink and smoke "I said, WHY ARE YOU STALK-" I felt a sudden pain on my cheek while seeing her making a fist with her hand, she punched me. "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT! IF I SEE YOU WITH THAT BOY AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU YOU FUCKING SLUT!" She stormed off to her room and slammed the door, I sat there on the floor agents the wall while holding my cheek as it throbbed in pain still. Great now I'm going to have a mark on my cheek.

I sat in my room with my phone looking at Keigo's title, I felt a tear run down my cheek. I want to tell him that I need help to get away from this life but I don't want to worry him too much along with the fact we just met. I messaged him saying I was home and had my chat with my 'fucked up so called mother' to which I didn't say that in the text.

-Y/N- Hey I'm back and had my chat with mum

-Protector- Hey, glad to hear your safe and ok at home. What did she want that was desperate?" 

I frowned at the part when he mentioned me been home safe and ok, but I also reacted to his question, what do I say?

-Y/N- Oh, she had an accident when she was doing something and needed me home to help and see if something was wrong and stuff

-Protector- Oh ok, well glad to hear it wasn't anything bad. Anyways I'll let you sleep for the big day tomorrow :D

-Y/N- Yeah, I should probably sleep, I feel tired already haha. See you tomorrow Keigo

-Protector- Goodnight lil bird, sweet dreams ;)

I blushed at his last message with the winky face, I can't help the blushing. I put my phone down on charge to have a quick shower and go to sleep, I hope my cheek doesn't stand out, maybe it might not form as a purple and red mark on my face and having to wear make up.