Chapter 27

*Y/n's Pov*

I stood there dub founded with my wrist been held onto "Where...Where is Keigo?" Endeavour then glared at me while tightening his grip on my wrist "Who cares about that bird brain" "I do because I love that man and I own my life to him for everything he has done for me, and I will return the favor. So WHERE is he?" I growled back only the grip to get tighter "Your coming with me to prison, where you belong demon" "I...Am NO DEMON!" my tail reacting and punching his chest to push him a few feet away before sending a ball of light towards him, he dodge it easily but that what I wanted him to do. As he dodge it I stood there forming a laser light "Your a husband and father right? Where is your love and respect to those people huh?" I smirked at him before sending the laser at him, him trying to dodge but only ended up running and jumping away before he made a fire wall but it never worked enough to stop the laser light from hitting him.
Sending him a few more feet away and covered in smoke, I stood there for a moment until I nearly got hit by balls of fire "You have no right to mention about them" "Oh yes I do. If you have a family, don't you love and care for them? Or are you just a sperm donner and treat them like garbage?" I could see the anger veins pop up until his hand gripped my throat but i didn't react, only give him a look that I don't know what to call "So what your gonna kill me? Then do it, I dare you. You don't see your wife and older kids any ways, but not only that...What about DABI?" I knew about Dabi's past and it was fucked up, the poor man didn't deserve it "You insane bitch, shut up or I WILL kill you!" I started to giggle until without him knowing my tail had formed spikes "You wouldn't kill me, deep down I think you have a heart but at the moment...all you care about is been number one hero so you wouldn't have the balls to kill" I then jabbed the spike on his neck causing him to react in a way, his hand letting me go and grabbing his neck "Wh-what did you do to me?" "Oh don't worry, I just jabbed a numbing drug. Don't worry it won't kill you nor will I kill you" I started walking away until I stopped again "Besides, I don't KILL innocent people. Oh that reminds me" walking back to his form that was now laying on the ground "Where is Keigo? You didn't answer me before, so where is he?" i stayed silent until I grabbed his hair "I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN. WHERE IS KEIGO OR I WILL KILL YOU!?" again he stayed silent, my fist up in the air until a red feather fell in front of me, making me let Endeavour go and loop up only to see Keigo.

*Hawk's Pov*

I wake up from been knocked out, feeling a little pain from the burnt marks that I got from Endeavour. Mu mind went straight to Y/n "I need to find those two quickly" opening my wings quickly and started to fly to find them. As i flew for a good few minutes, I find the car flipped over "No...no no no no no shit Y/n! Rumi!" I opened the car and found nothing until I heard coughing, flying over I thought it would be one of the girls but "Oh it's you" the government idiot "Where is Mirko and Y/n?" "U-Up yours!" speaking before fainting "God your useless" getting up and walking around more to end up finding Rumi "Rumi! Where's Y/n? Are you ok?" "G-God damn it bird brain. I'm f-fine, go find Y/n" helping her sit up better before going off to find Y/n only to come across seeing her been grabbing by the throat, talking to Endeavour with a look that I have never seen before.
I saw her tail form a spike, IS SHE GOING TO KILL HIM?! I thought but I know my Y/n wouldn't kill. She knows better. I stand there watching them until she jabbed him with what she called 'Numbing Drug' which caused Endeavour to go numb for a while "Where is Keigo? You didn't answer me before, so where is he?" I smiled a little at the scene of her asking where I was, I wouldn't blame her though, I do the same for her. I fly above her before i made a feather float down to her, catching her attention "K-Keigo! Your ok!" I land and quickly hug her before i held her face, seeing the cuts and a bruise form on her head "Of course I'm fine, what about you though?" she grabbed my hands and held them close to her "Yeah I'm fine don't worry. Anyways let's go before the government finds us especially that Mr Jerk Off, he would be following us" I laughed at her cocky comment before we found Rumi again, we decided to fly the rest of the way. I carried Rumi since both me and Y/n can fly without a problem.

*Narrator Pov*

By the time you and Hawks were in the air and not far from home, the government arrived in the crash area, ambulance sorting out Endeavour while the government spoke to Mr Jerk Off.
"Where did they go?" "I don't know sir, that bitch knocked me out sir" "Well then your useless aren't you" "SIR!" the man turned and walked to Endeavour, meeting him half way "What is it number one hero?" "I recommend you leave the demon girl alone. She's innocent" "What did you say?" "I said she's innocent sir. She wasn't involved in the killing or Mr and Miss Butt" "Are you stupid now? There is evidence leading to her, even witnesses!" "Witnesses don't always tell the truth and sometimes not honest. Those two have been abusing that women for years so I believe she's innocent" the man growled and stormed off "OUR OFF THIS CASE HERO!" 

Back at home Mirko was resting in the guest room with her wounds cleaned and taken care of. Hawks came back to your shared room after tucking Mirko in "I've tucked Rumi in, how are you?" you sat there not answering, he decided to sit next to you with his wing wrap around you and his hand grabbing yours "Babe. What's wrong? Your free now" "That's the thing Keigo, I'm free yes but for how long though? The government would be coming after to me for as long as they want, and the same with All For One. He would be looking for me and then kill me. Along with killing anyone in the way" He held your hand more as he could feel you shaking "Babe, you will be safe here and if we have to move city or even countries, I want you to be free and safe. To be with you peacefully like I promised" he brought you in for a tight hug and a kiss your forehead and then your cheek "I gave you a promise and I'm going to make sure it happens"