Chapter 32

-Following Day-
*Y/n's Pov*

After the amazing dinner last night, Keigo and I booked an appointment to get the baby checked on, Keigo was super excited that he was trying to hurry me to get myself finished dressed and get going to the city "Come on babe I wanna see our baby bird!" "First of all Keigo, it's too soon to see the baby, this is just a check up THEN the doctor will tell us WHEN we can see our baby" he then pouted then even his wings smacked on the ground "Aww Keigo don't be like that please" I held his face in my hands and kissed his forehead "But...But I wanna see our baby" "Sweetie, it's too small to see it. It's basically a size of a seed" he pouted again and then fell on his knees to hug my stomach "But I wanna see them" "Oh Keigo, your so adorable but I'm sorry to upset you. Do you still want to come with me?" he instantly got up on his feet and held my hands "I have to! I gotta protect you remember?!" my eyes widen at the sudden yell "I'm sorry Y/n, I didn't mean to shout but I want to protect you, I'm not nearly losing you again" he held my chin and kissed my lips "I don't want to lose the both of you" he placed his hand on my stomach and kissed me again "It's ok Keigo, we're not going anywhere" I smiled at him to which he sent one back "Now, how about we get going now" he nodded and we held hands through out the flight and walk to the hospital.

We sat down waiting for a good six minutes until a lady came out calling my name, leading us to her office "Hello, I'm Dr. Smith and I'm going to be your Dr. through out your check up and birth. How are you feeling today mam?" she had me sit on a chair where she could take some tests on me and the baby while Keigo sat near me and held my hand "I'm good thank you" "That's good, when did you test yourself?" "Yesterday" "Cool, now I'm going to take some tests so I can give you information about the baby" she gave us a smile before she started doing her job.

-One Hour Later-

"Ok so I'm back with the tests." She then sat down and opened her file with the paper work "Ok so your seven months pregnant, with your quirk though as I am unsure what it is exactly but regarding that, you will need to be careful with your actions such as flying and carrying heavy objects but that won't start effecting you until you hit somewhere in the second month" I nodded before she continued on but Keigo jumped in "Sorry to jump in but when can I see my nugget?" the lady laughed and I rolled my eyes "Well sir we will be able to see your baby within the second month as well because they will be big enough for us to see them and then the next scanning, we can see the gender of the baby and that is up to you two if you would like to know it or not" we nodded and Keigo just got more excited "Anything else mam?" I asked "At the moment not much more that is important but to let you know you will still have your vomit moments but that will stop some time in the first month" "Ok thank you very much Dr. Smith" "Your very welcome, I will email you your next appointment so you both are aware" we nodded and thanked her again before flying home.

*Hawk's Pov*

I was getting too excited after the results, I was ready to fly in the baby room and start sorting it out "Future wife can I do the future baby's room please?" she looked at me before laughing at my comment "Don't you want some food first?" "As much as I love food and your cooking, I want to do the baby room" she sighed "Ok, you may do so. Would you like me to make us lunch?" I smiled widely at her before nodding fast and then running into the baby room to start sorting everything out "Ok, first things first is the wall colour, it needs a touch of baby fever" I placed my hand on my chin and thought for a moment before an idea popped in my head "Perfect, alright feathers, lets get working" i sent a few groups of feathers to start grabbing the paint and paint brushes along with pencils to draw the art pieces first. As those groups were working together and in the progress I started sorting out the baby diaper change and the toy box "Lets do the simple things first THEN the crib" smiling widely at the crib's box, I couldn't wait to set it up for the baby.

-Another Hour Later-

By now the feathers were nearly done with the painting  on the wall and my hand work of the toy box and nappy changer table was finally done. I sighed of exhaustion before I heard a gentle, beautiful, angelic voice behind me with the smell of food "Lunch break time babe" I turn as saw she was holding a bowl of chicken soup and a cup of water, I walk over and grab them, placing them on a table near by and kissing her cheek then lips "Thanks beautiful, so what do you think?" she looked around with a smile I love seeing everyday "It's perfect Keigo, you did amazing. Where are you up to now? Do you need help with anything?" "I'm up to the crib but since your not, you know...not at the part when you 'can't bend over much and carry heavy stuff' yet, you can help with the crib if you want to" I gave her a smile and kiss before I started having my lunch, smiling more at the delicious flavor in my mouth "Hey Keigo, when do you think we should tell Rumi about the baby thing?" I looked at her with my mouth for a moment, thinking about it and swallowing my food before responding like a gentlemen "Well, why not surprise her on her birthday? It's actually in months but I'm sure she can wait for that long, we'll just keep this room closed up like we haven't touched it yet and for her gift it can be the scan picture of our baby" 
I gave her another smile, she returned it back with a bigger one "I love the idea babe, but also we need to watch out my stomach cause, she knows changes VERY well and you know that, what if she senses the changes on my hormones, eating for two thing AND the stomach growing?" "I know she's good at that stuff but I promise you everything will go perfectly fine and she won't question shit, but if she does...I'll tell her some things I have in mind to respond with" I wrap my arms around her with a kiss on her cheek and forehead "Why do I feel scared about your options to respond to her?" I giggle "Don't be babe, everything will be perfectly fine"

-Two Hours Later-
*Narrator Pov*

The room was finally done, you couldn't stop look over it from how cute and ready it was for when the baby arrives. You looked at the clothes laying in a pile that was soon going to be placed in the baby clothes draw and then looking at your own stomach, rubbing it gently "I can't believe I'm going to be a mother...at least I don't have to deal with that crazy bitch anymore" You felt Hawks arms wrap around you and rubbing your stomach as well "That's true, she's not around and neither will those other assholes. Your going to be an amazing mum sweetie, heck you will be the BEST mother in the world" he kissed your neck and cheek "Thanks Keigo, you will be an amazing father too" you both looked at each other lovingly before hugging each other.

 Your going to be an amazing mum sweetie, heck you will be the BEST mother in the world" he kissed your neck and cheek "Thanks Keigo, you will be an amazing father too" you both looked at each other lovingly before hugging each other

Image 1: ignore the back ground and colours, the colours would be like Hawks hero colours

Image 1: ignore the back ground and colours, the colours would be like Hawks hero colours. Gold, some yellow, a bit of black and red like his wings along with some of your colours. 
The blanket set up for the crib wouldn't look like a rough material, it would be like a see through material with some sparkle.

Image 2: The shelves with toys on them and the wall paper colour is what the room set up has but the tree would be the colour of an actual tree with a nest on it and a family of birds that Hawks made them look like you two and the future baby