Chapter 41

*Narrator Pov*

After you and Hawks had your moment together of been reunited again, Rumi slammed herself on Hawks while crying and yelling "You bastard how dare you do that to us!" she got up and punched his arm "Ow!" "You deserve that so don't you snap at me" "Alright I'll let that slip" they both smiled before his eyes moved to Dabi "Hey Dabi" "Hey Keigo, welcome back from the dead" Hawks laughs a little before you spoke up while looking at Dabi "Hey Dabi, thank you for helping us. I see you and Keigo are close friends and...I want to know if you will join our family?" he stood there dub founded in shock but then smiles "I'd love to be part of this family...Thank you Y/n" you both smiled at each other before Rumi spoke up "Ok well, since this place has been kind of fucked up from the battle...Let's get the guys to help get this house reconstructed and we get you two to go to the hero school's nurses room and find the twins...They will need their parents right now"

*Hawks Pov*

We finally arrived at the hero school nurses office, we knock before hearing a voice "Come in!" We step in and saw her feeding Haru while Akina was sleeping peacefully with a pacify in her mouth "Aw look at our nuggets, they weren't any trouble were they?" I asked as I used my finger to pat lightly on Akina's cheek "Oh no they weren't a problem at all, they actually slept and ate most of the time. Is the battle over?" I stayed silent for the moment until Y/n responded while grabbing Haru who was now finished with his meal "Yes, it's over now. The house is going to be fixed up so we're going to another place for the time been" "That's good it's all over...Your finally free Y/n".
I looked at Y/n but she didn't show her face, she hugged Haru closer to her "Yeah...I'm free" even though she said that, she doesn't seem to look happy about it.

-1 Hour Later-

We were able to stay at my main house, basically an apartment but it was enough for us while we wait for our house to be fixed and ready to return to. Rumi left to get food while Dabi had to sort things out before coming back to talk about what happens now. Y/n and I made a baby safety and friendly pillow fort for them to sleep in while they didn't have their proper bed at the moment. We layed them down to sleep and gave them each a kiss on their heads before closing the door to let them sleep in peace. As I closed the door, I saw Y/n standing near the window with her arms hugging her a little. I come up to her from behind and wrap my arms around her while leaving kisses on her neck towards her cheek "Babe, I know somethings up. Whats wrong?" she sighed a little before she turned around and hugged me but still covering her face "I don't think I'm free Keigo" "What makes you think that?" "The government, they are still looking for me killing two people and now for killing three. They don't care if I did it for self defense or cause they are villains...they just hate my quirk and want me in a room away from the world"

I sighed with defeat, hugging her tighter while kissing her head "Baby Bird, they aren't going to take you away from us...You brought me back to life, you accepted to become my future wife, you have given my two beautiful children, and you even gave me love that I thought I lost...I'm not letting your precious heart be taken away from this world. Have faith in this baby, your free right now from the bull shit you dealt with for years and now your finally free" I lifted her face and saw the tears running down her face, I could see she was scared. I hugged her more while leaving her kisses to give her my love. "Babe, I love you so much and I will repeat that a thousand times if I have to" I grabbed her face and brought her in for a kiss.

*Y/n's Pov*

Keigo started to leave kisses on my lips, I return them. I am so fucking greatfull to have this man in my life, he is my angel from heaven. As we gently kissed each other it ended up with Keigo lifting me up and carrying me to our room, laying me on the bed under him while hugging and kissing. The kissing turned into a strong and passionate make out moment before we pulled away for air "Baby Bird...let's get married soon, I want to wedding to be simple and everything for our small family but I just want to start calling you my wife. I love so much I can't help it" I giggled before blushing and looking at him "Well...why don't we get married in two or three weeks time?" he stared at me with a blank face before he smiled widely with his wings flapping in excitement, hugging me close to him tightly "YES BABE YES! LET'S GET MARRIED IN THREE WEEKS!" I laughed at his cute moment before he slammed his lips on mine until "Oi you two, now isn't the time for fucking around...literally" "Sorry Dabi, we didn't hear you enter" "Obviously, you two were sucking each others faces so no wonder you couldn't hear me" I blushed crazy in Keigo's chest while hiding my face.

Keigo got up and left to have a chat with Dabi while I got up and went into the twins room to check up on them. As I went in I saw they both were up and playing with each other with giggles "Hey you two, looks like you both woke up. Are you playing together?" I gave them a big exciting smile before kissing their sweet chubby cheek, making them giggle "God you two are so cute. I can't believe I pushed you both out of me....Jesus" I then heard a knock on the door "Hey Babe, and hello my nuggets" Keigo walked in with Dabi behind him "Hey kids, say hello to Uncle Dabi" he lifted up Haru while I lifted up Akina, they both looked at him before smiling widely, Akina reaching her arms out to him "What does that mean?" Dabi asked looking confused "Dud it means she wants you to hold her. Go ahead and carry her" Dabi was unsure about it before I handed Akina to him. He grabbed her and brought her to his chest, looking down at her small frame and face before she placed her hands on his cheek and smiled. Dabi smiled at her back before kissing her forehead, Keigo and I dying of cuteness "You look like an amazing uncle already Dabi" I smiled at him while holding Keigo's hand and Keigo holding Haru "Thanks Y/n" Dabi smiled back.

 Dabi smiled at her back before kissing her forehead, Keigo and I dying of cuteness "You look like an amazing uncle already Dabi" I smiled at him while holding Keigo's hand and Keigo holding Haru "Thanks Y/n" Dabi smiled back