Chapter 36

- 1 Hour Later-
*Y/n's Pov*

I woke up from my decent sleep but god I could still feel the pain down there. I suddenly heard some humming, I turn my head to see Keigo sitting on a chair with our son on his chest sleeping, humming him a song to sooth him while I saw Rumi holding our daughter. I smile at Keigo before speaking up "I could get used to this view, my two boys together" Keigo looked up at me and smiled "Hey your awake. How are you feeling?" "Sore but yet better. How are the twins?" "They are the healthiest they can be. Our boy here likes been held by his daddy and our little girl over there hasn't been a problem but they both like the idea of having their wings stretched out now that they are out of the womb" I laughed a little before he placed our boy on my chest, he wined a little before he felt my chest and started fiddling "I think he might be hungry". Out of the blue a cry went off "Someone over here is hungry too" Rumi walked over to me with our girl squirming before she also placed the baby girl on my chest "Keigo I need help" "Yep hand on". 

Keigo set the bed upwards for me to sit and even grabbed a blanket to cover my torso so I could feed both twins. He helped me set them up better to eat before sitting down next to me "So, what are we going to name them babe?" I looked at him "Oh yeah I forgot about that. Well how about you name our girl since you wanted the 'Daddy's Girl' title thing while I name our boy?" "I like that cause honestly I already had a name in my head for our girl" he gave me a big smile with a little blush "What is it?" "What do you think of the name Akina? It means spring flower since she is as fragile and as beautiful as a flower" "I love it Keigo" I looked at our little girl as she ate "Little Akina. While our little boy is Haru, I came across it and suddenly felt like it was the one for him" I looked at Keigo who smiled and leaned in to kiss me "I love the name. Now our twins are born and named... Baby Akina and Baby Haru...our little chicken nuggets" I laughed at him a little before the twins finished and needed to burp "Keigo can you make them burp while I fix myself please?" "Yeah sure, come here Akina. Daddy hasn't held you for a bit cause Aunty Rumi kept claiming you" he spoke childishly at her as he started to help her burp while I started to help Haru burp "Hey! She is too cute and she's going to grow up as a fine ass woman and she needs that help from her Aunt" I gave Rumi a look "What about her 'mother' Rumi?" she giggled nervously "That too of course haha"
Suddenly we heard Akina burp then Haru right after, Keigo and I laughed a little at the timing "already showing their twins with actions" Keigo spoke up before placing Akina on me again "Their perfect babe, I can't believe I'm a mother now...a mother of TWIN'S" "I know but we are going to get through this perfectly and work as a team. Become the best mother and father for these two" he gave me a kiss on the cheek then lips before the twins started to make noises "Aw are you two jealous that mummy is getting daddy's kisses?" he moved down and kissed both of their cheeks, making them smile and giggle "Their so adorable I can't take it!" Rumi stood there while she got her phone out "Come you two, first family photo together for the photo album" 
We got in our positions and fixed the twins up a little before smiling and Rumi taking a few photos. 

*All For One's Pov*

I sat in my office after making a phone call and the sound of knocking at my door "Enter!", my assistant walked in with a smirk on his face "What are you smirking about?" "Well sir, we found some news for you that you will like" "Oh really? Try me" "Y/n has been spotted at a hospital outside the city and...she gave birth to twins" my eyes widen and stood up "Twins? Now that IS  good news...the bitch slept with that 'brain of a bird' idiot and had twins with him? She will get her punishment. I have task for you and your men" "Yes sir" "I want you to watch her, follow her until you see where she has been hiding all this time. Once you do report it and we will organise an attack" "But sir. What about Hawks and the twins?" I laughed a little "Obviously, Hawks and Y/n we will kill and their twins...we will raise them as our weapons. They will have both her's and Hawks quirks if not...maybe something more powerful" 

*Y/n's Pov*

I suddenly felt a uncomfortable shiver down my spine "Baby Bird are you ok?" I look at Keigo who was holding Akina "Yeah I'm fine, just felt a shiver down my spine like something is to come...something bad" I looked at my lap in worry "Babe, look at me" I looked back at Keigo "I promised you, nothing will happen to us or our babies. We JUST became a family and I'm not going to lose either of you". I smiled at him before nodded and continuing to play with Haru "Who's the cutest boy in the world huh? You are yeah!" i cooed at Haru before Keigo spoke up "Hey! I thought I was the cutest boy in the world" "No babe, your the most handsome man in the world" he stayed silent for a moment before he nodded and smirked "Ok I'll take that" before continuing to play with Akina.
As we played with the twin the nurse came in with information "Hello you two how is everything?" "Good thank you mam, any info about when we all can go home?" I spoke up while I layed Haru on my chest and his head on my shoulder "Yep, so you and the twins will be able to go home in two days, we still have a few things to give the twins and you before going into the public air" I nodded before her phone went off "Sorry I need to take this, you two continue your time with the twins" she smiled before she left the room.

*Nurses Pov*

I walk quickly to a corner spot where no one will hear me "Yes sir?" "Did you find them?" "Easily found them. Looking all happy like a normal fresh family, I wanted to take the twins right there and then" "Well don't because Hawks, Mirko and Y/n have to be dead otherwise we will be too busy sorting them out from them been protective of the babies. But either way, well done...Toga. Call or text me more information when you get new things to report" "Yes sir"