Chapter 2

Welcome to chapter 2, guys! I will only be able to write when i can due to university but my uni break is not that far (3 more weeks) so i can write more for you all :D

................................

After you and other students had their introduction to the high school it was time for a test, a test to destroy as many machines in a time limited to get points. As much as you didn't want to use your demon quirk, you needed to, since childhood you promised yourself to show that even a dangerous quirk can be a hero thing, you just wanted to change everyone's mind about your quirk. As you walked into the ladies change room, you walked straight into a room for privacy, you marks from your mothers past abuse actions, scares that couldn't heal and you felt uncomfortable to have them out and showing. As you took your shirt off, your back was starting to hurt. You knew it was your wings, you haven't used them in years due to how they make you look, you do occasionally go out late at night to fly but the last time you were able to fly was nearly 6 years ago, you lost your confidence to fly. You missed flying, so bad.

You finished getting ready and walked out, just as you arrived and everyone been sent to the test area you were suddenly introduced by a voice who was coming from someone you NEVER forget "Well, if it isn't the villain herself, Y/N L/N" you turned your head and saw your childhood bully, Kelly Butt (Sorry if you name is Kelly :( ). She was the one that started the 'you been a villain because of your powers' thing, only because you were a late boomer (as in you got your quirk late) and because everyone first thought your powers were cooler then her's, she got jealous and told everyone that you were going to be a villain. And of course, everyone including the adults believed her because of her 'cute' face bullshit. 
"Oh fuck, of course you would be here" you glared at her while responding "Oh come now Y/N, of course I am here, I'm the real hero compared to you. What are you even doing here? Your just going to put everyone in danger, so why don't you just leave?" she gave you a smirk while everyone was starting to gather around you two and whisper. You were tired of her crap so you decided to snap back "Your just saying that cause your jealous that I have a stronger quirk then you, and that so called 'pretty face' of yours, it won't work. Your highly just gonna slut around since you were failing school and you asked 'big daddy' to pay for it all" she looked at you with anger and embarrassment. It's true though, she was too busy flirting around and bulling that she was failing. She tried flirting with one of our teachers which OBVIOUSLY didn't work so she asked her rich father to make sure she was able to get in the U.A High School. Her quirk though, she had the ability to change her appearance to anyone along with cloning as much as she wants. 

Kelly then suddenly smirked and started pretending she was hurt "How could you say such lie, this is why you don't have friends and everyone hates you. You just want to bully everyone, that's why your a villain, you bully anyone for no reason" she then pretended to whip a tear away and everyone suddenly glared at you "Seriously? you dib shits believe what she's saying just cause a cute face? you guys aren't real hero's if you don't listen to each part of the story or you just follow along cause she's rich. Go figure" you were mad and over it, you walked off before Present Mic yelled out that everyone to get on their marks. You stayed at the back, away from everyone and waiting for the alarm to go.......*BING!* The alarm goes off and everyone runs into the field to start collecting points. As you were running you saw Hawks flying up ahead and already collecting points "Wow, he's pretty co-" you were then kicked on the leg to fall over hard on the concrete. "WHAT THE HELL?!" you looked up, it was Kelly with an angry look on her face "You stupid slut, you don't mention SHIT about the past!" "First of all, how am I the slut. Secondly, your suppose to attack the robots for points, not me. And thirdly, at least I told the truth compared to you, lying to everyone's faces" Kelly went to sling her first at you but you dodged her quickly and pined her one the wall "Nice try Kelly but I've been used to your crap, all my life. So why don't you just fuck off" You let her go and started running off to get points. As you were running you finally came across a robot that was coming after you. You waiting for a moment before using your quirk to make a big jump, you formed a big red orb of light and was ready to aim until someone attacked you and slammed you on the ground hard on your back, it was Kelly again "HOW DUMB ARE YOU KELLY!" "SHUT UP Y/N!, THIS IS WHERE I END YOUR USELESS LIFE. YOU SHOULD OF ENDED IT WHEN YOU HAD THE CHA-" Suddenly Kelly was punched in the face and flown off you, her body knocked out and laying a few feet away from you, you looked back to see Keigo standing there with an angry look on his face "Come on kid, lets get you some points before little miss bitch gets up and wastes your time" he pulls you up and carries you into the sky "How's your back, i saw how she made you land" "Its fine Keigo, I'm too mad to think about it right now" before he could respond back another robot appeared "Get ready to collect your points lil bird" you didn't release what he called you due to getting ready to destroy the robot, he flew higher to get more time to form your quirk again "Ready?" "Yep!" he then lets you go, you once again formed your quirk but this time instead of an orb, you turned your arm into steal red hot metal and aimed at it's head, burning but also melting it a little. 

As you finished with it, Keigo was ready to catch you with open arms  "Jump!" you jumped and he caught you, flying away from the falling robot and landing safely on the ground "Thank you again Keigo, that's the second time you have helped me and i owe you for it" you looked at him for a response "It's ok kid, you don't owe me anything. Actually, how about we hang out at KFC after school for some chicken?" You smiled with a giggle "Ok, it's a deal" he then wrapped an arm around your shoulder, making you blush "let me introduce you to a friend I made while i was kind lost to where we were meant to go haha" He lead you to a girl with long white hair and cute white bunny ears "HI! You that girl that called out bitch Kelly, haha that was awesome" she excitedly got close to you with a big smile "wait i thought i pissed everyone off" "Well yeah but not us, we know her too like you. That's why we call her Bitch Kelly. She thinks she can have whatever she wants, like one time she wanted my pet bunny instead of getting one for herself. She tried to steal it off me but she got told off and she yelled at her 'Daddy' to pay me to give it to her, HELL NO. It's my bunny haha" you both laughed while Keigo chuckled.

.Keigo's Pov.
When I see Y/N laugh and smile it makes me feel warm inside, I don't know why but when i saved her from the train incident I just suddenly felt this feeling of wanting to be around her. I also noticed I put my arm around her, I mean yeah to lead her but I haven't removed it yet, why though?
"Since you two have been chit chatting why not introducing yourselves?" "Oh shoot your right, well I'm Ysagiyama Rumi, it's nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends" she smiled widely at Y/N, but then Y/N smiled bigger back at her, i want to see that smile all the time, she looks depressed when she doesn't which makes me feel sad somehow "I'm P/N Y/N, I would love to be your friend but it's just I never had any friends so I'm bad at it" I suddenly turned her to face me with a shocked and confused look on my face "How can you not have any friends? Not even as a child?" she shook her head "No, never had any. Kelly is one of the reasons why i don't have any" "And the other?" Rumi mentioned to her, Y/N's face changed a little but she responded with a "N-no nothing else, it was just Kelly" I didn't feel like that was the only reason, but I didn't want to push her on. "Well, if that's the only reason then ok. Like I said Kelly is a bitch. Anyways, lets head back since the alarm went a few moments ago" Rumi then started walking ahead.

"Hey Keigo" I looked down to see Y/N concerned "Yeah lil bird?" "After the things Kelly was trying to do to me while i was trying to collect points, do you think i wouldn't have enough?" I could see a little tear forming on the corner of her eye. I felt really bad for her, she doesn't deserve any of what Kelly did to her. I grabbed her chin to make her look at me "No, because you know why? They would have seen what she did, that is her fault not yours. I'm sure they will sort something out for you. If not, then don't give up and i'll kick Kelly's ass for you" my cheeks were burning up from how close we were. Why do i feel such a thing for this girl?! "Thanks Keigo. Your a really good friend" she made one of her cute smiles before starting to walk off, my cheeks burning more. 

'God, what is this girl doing to me?!'