Lemon

*Narrator Pov*

You and Hawks made it to the bedroom, he sat you on the bed before moving away "I wanna make this be a night to remember babe" he gave you smirk before sending a feather to turn the main light off and another feather to a different set of lights that turned the room into a sexy red colour. You understood what he meant by 'A night to remember' so you smiled and watched him. He turned some music on which made you giggle "Keigo, it doesn't have to THAT special to remember" "It has to Baby Bird, this is the night we are going to make our baby" "You do know that sometimes the first doesn't always work? Some people had to do it more then five times to finally get pregnant" Hawks removed his shirt and started to crawl on top of you while making you lay flat on your back, his hands fiddling with your clothing before laying his hand on your stomach "I'm aware babe, but...I have a gut feeling tonight's sex will work" he placed his lips on yours, asking for an entrance which you gave him, feeling his tongue slide in and play with yours.

As you both fought with your tongues, Hawks ended up winning. Pinning your arms up while he removed your shirt and soon your bra. His hands started to run around your frame as he looked down at you to see your scars. He still remembered the day when you both reunited at the hotel, the day when he rudely spoke to you and you showed your scars. He was still mad at himself but yet he was more mad at the fact he gave up on finding you. 
You saw the look on his face, making you lean up towards him and place your hand on his cheek, catching his attention and placing his hand on yours. You could see the look of guilt and pain in his eyes "Keigo, what's wrong?" "Your scars...I'm so..so fucking sorry I gave up on find you. If I didn't give up you wouldn't have had these hundreds of pain and marks" you sighed and kissed him "Don't put yourself down. Come on babe, you wanted this night to be about us making our baby. Lets focus on that" he nodded before you wrapped your arms around him and pulled him in for more kisses while his hands continued their journey.

As his hands played with your pants, your hands moved to his wings while your knee rubbing agents his bulge and your tail rubbing agents his leg. Making him groan and moan at the smooth feeling that was also turning him on more. He was finally able to remove your pants while you got his belt undone and unbuttoned his jeans "Let me" he whispered before removing he's jeans and boxers. As he just removed them and threw them in a random spot on the floor, you pushed him a little and grabbed his dick and started rubbing while your lips were busy with his neck, leaving marks everywhere. His hands started to fiddle with your underwear while moaning in pleasure from your doing "B-Baby..Please" he slid your underwear off as he continued to beg a little "What is it you want Keigo?" you gave him a smirk while continue to rub him until he spoke up "I-I want to t-try a position before we c-continue on" "Ok what is it you wanted to try?" he blushed and grabbed your hand that was on his dick and made you stop "sixty nine" you suddenly blushed crazy, you never thought he would ask for that position "I-If you w-want t-to" he nodded and kissed your lips before he layed down and placed you on top "Just turn around and...yeah" both of you blushing crazy to the point you both couldn't look at each other. 
Both of your faces were now aimed at your lower regions, Hawks wrapped his arms around your waist while yours were on the bed. You went back to rubbing before placing the tip in your mouth and circling your tongue around it while Hawks inserted two fingers inside you while his tongue was licking your clit, driving you a little crazy.
You started to suck his cock fast, getting him to moan loudly at the sudden action. He decided to do the same and replaced his fingers with his tongue, thrusting and circling it inside and making you go more crazy. You decided to take his whole cock in your mouth, deep throating him a few times and making him moan loudly, vibrating on your wet pussy. "F-Fuck ah ahhh Baby Bird mmm I can't t-take it anymore!" he pulled you both away for a moment before placing you in the downwards dog position and leaning down to kiss your back to your neck, also leaving marks like you did to him "Baby Bird, are you ready?" One of his hands went to your hair to grab and pull towards him, making you rise your head up and look at him while his other hand was holding his dick and making it flick your entrance "Y-Yes Keigo...I-I'm ready" he slammed his lips on your neck with a big bite, making your groan in pain loudly while his massive cock entered you hard and all the way in "FUCK AH!" You screamed out with Hawks other hand now holding your waist tightly before his other hand moved from your hand to your waist as well. 

He started to move in a gentle speed first before building it up, the noise of skin smacking started to fill up the room before both of you and Hawks moans came in to make more noises. His speed increased a lot more by now, his cock deep inside while pounding hard in full speed. His hands holding your waists tightly and making sure to slam back inside you hard "Gah...oh Baby Bird...so tight..ah..so warm inside" you blushed with embarrassment but all you could do was moan, your voice was gone, you were in too much pleasure to speak. Suddenly you felt the tight feeling in your stomach, you were close "K-Kei-Keigo! ah ah ahhh! I-I'm close!" he also groaned and change the speed to faster, you were screaming at this point "God damn it baby! Your g-getting tighter a-aro-around me! AH! ah ah ah b-baby!" you could tell he was close as well, you continued to moan crazy until you felt your frame get pulled up. Your back touching Hawk's chest as he continued to thrust in the fast speed he was in while growling and biting your neck "Oh fuck Baby Bird, I'm g-gonna cum! fuck ah ah oh Baby Bird oh! Get r-ready to be fi-filled up!" you screamed out as you felt yourself release until you suddenly stopped and kept your mouth open as you felt a warm feeling get shit inside you with Hawks groaning and breathing heavy behind you "FUCK! ah...oh Baby Bird" he held onto you more while staying inside you. He made the both of you lay down on the bed with the blankets on top of you both and cuddling "K-Keigo...pull out" "No yet babe, w-we need to make sure it d-does it's job" He smiled at you before shutting his eyes and falling asleep. 

For the first time during your sexual moments with Hawks, he was now the first to fall asleep. You layed there with him still inside you, you could feel the little bit of his cum trying to come out which kind of groused you out a little. You saw the bathroom door was opened and your eyes looked at the bathroom draw, knowing the tests were in there. You were hoping the first test works but if not...there wasn't anything wrong with more rounds. You giggle to yourself a little before feeling tired yourself and shutting your eyes, holding Hawks hand in yours, knowing this was the start of a massive change for your future.