Chapter 8

"Keigo?" "Kid?" "What are you doing on the train?" Both of you moved away so people could get in before chatting more "Well I was going to see a family friend of mine" You thought to yourself 'That's cute' with a smile "So you and Rumi are having a sleep over huh?" "Yeah, I'm home along tonight and tomorrow so Rumi and I decided to have a sleep over at her place" "That's cute, maybe I could pop in and we can chat about shit if you guys wouldn't mind that?" You blushed for a moment at a random image popping in your head, thinking about him arriving when your in your pajamas in embarrassment. "Y-Yeah I think it would be ok but you would need to ask Rumi. I mean like, it is HER place and you know" "Yeah yeah that's cool, I'll just text her after I met my family friend" you both smiled at each other until your stop was coming up "Well, I'm getting off soon. I hope you enjoy your time with your family friend. Maybe I would see you later on?" "Yeah sure, I hope I can though. It's nice and relaxing around you" You blushed before the train stopped and the doors opened "See you later lil bird" "Bye Keigo"  you both wavd as you were walking out to meet up with Rumi. By the time you were waiting you realised something "SHIT! I didn't message her that I was on the train!" You quickly messaged her that you were at the station and you were sorry you didn't message her when you got on.

-Rumi- That's ok, your just gonna have to wait for me to arrive. Otherwise you can catch the train yourself?

-Y/N- Yeah that would be easier, just message me the train name and where I get off. You can meet me at the station

-Rumi- Sweet. Literally my stop is the third stop which isn't that long of waiting.

-Y/N- Ok see you soon

*Rumi's Pov*
After messaging Y/N the trains name I got a new message from Keigo.

-Idiot Bird- Hey, I bumped into Y/N on the train. You girls having a sleep over. Thanks for the invertation...Not. Your mean :(

-Bunny Girl- GIRLS night idiot bird. 

-Idiot Bird- I know I'm just joking ;) But either way, I'm seeing a family friend and just wanted to know if I can stop by to hang out with you and Y/N. Not for long just a pop in

I thought about it for a moment and remembered about him and Y/N liking each other secretly.

-Bunny Girl- Yeah sure that's fine. You would mostly want to be here because of Y/N ;) I know you like her like that

-Idiot Bird- Shut up bunny girl. Please don't say shit to her about it. Is it that obvious? Obvious enough for her to know? O.O

-Bunny Girl- It is for me but not to Y/N. She doesn't have the best experience for that kind of thing Keigo. Remember when she said she didn't have any friends?

-Idiot Bird- Yeah I remember, still sad :( Anyways I gotta go, send your address and I'll fly by whenever. Cya

After sending him my address I smiled at his nervous comment about how obvious his crush for Y/N was. That idiot bird, but it's cute that he looks at her like that. After 2 minutes of texting Keigo, Y/N messaged me saying she is now on the train. I respond to her and get myself sorted out to go get her. My parents were out as well but they are ok with me having one friend over for the night. 

As I was walking to the station I got a new text from the person I paid to make mine and Y/N hero uniforms, saying they are nearly finished and will be ready to be picked up in two days. I was excited and I know Y/N would as well. I finally made it to the station and saw the train was arriving, as it stopped and let people off, I saw Y/N with her bag and giving me a big smile "Hey girl!" giving her a big hug "Let's head back before it get's too dark.

*Narrator Pov*
After you and Rumi got to her place, you both sorted yourselves out with home made pizza, showering and getting in comfortable clothes and finally chatting while having music in the background "Your place is really cool Rumi, I'm jealous haha" "You shouldn't have to be. Maybe you could live with me. My parents would be ok with you" "No, I would be too much for them but thank you. Besides it would get Keigo thinking if he found out why I was now living with you" Rumi paused for a moment before she went into serious mode "When are you going to tell him about your mum?" You stayed quiet before responding with a small pout "I don't know but right now it's too soon. I rather tell him when we do our first mission or something. Just not now" Rumi nodded before she changed the subject to make you smile. While you both were having fun you heard a tapping noise on glass, turning your head to find the noise, you spotted Keigo at Rumi's window "Keigo!" you opened the window so he could come in "I'm here" he said with a smile and little wink, making you blush with a smile "Yep, your here" he blushed back as well before Rumi interrupted "Anyways, Keigo how long you here for?" "Not long, maybe nearly an hour or something" he sat down near her and you sat near the both of them, chatting along with random things about life and school. 

You three chatted for a good thirty five minutes until Rumi excused herself as she went to the bathroom, leaving you and Keigo by yourselves, alone together. "Hey um, Y/N" you looked at him "Yes Keigo?" "R-remember how we met?" "How can I forget? You saved me from a guy who couldn't keep it in his pants and then you saved me from Kelly twice" you smiled with a blush which also made Keigo blush "Heh yeah. Well um, I made you this" He pulled out a necklace, on the necklace with a red feather, HIS red feather "It's cute but why are you giving me your feather?" "Well, if I'm not around and you can't message me or ring me, just touch it and talk and I will come to save you. I'm your secret protector" you couldn't help the cuteness, you hugged him out of the blue which shocked him but he hugged you back "Thank you Keigo, I'll treasure it and look after it. It's your feather and I will take good care of it as it's connected to you" You looked up and he looked down at you, both of you close again. 'Fuck, why is she so fucking cute? I want to just...kiss her' he thought when he stared at you. He out the necklace on you and you already started to feel the feather, he found it cute just the way you were lightly and lovingly touching it. You looked up at him again "Thank you Keigo, it's very pretty for a special feather" you both giggled a little before you looked away a little but Keigo grabbed your chin gently to make you look at him again. Both of you staying silent but making eye contact, moving closer slowly without knowing. Keigo looked at your lips then back to your eyes and you did the same, both of your cheeks warming up bright pink the close you both got to each other 'Is it really happening?' you thought to yourself. As both your's and Keigo's lips were lightly touching each other Rumi's phone went off, scaring the hell out of both of you. Making you both pull back as you both could hear Rumi coming back fast "Hey guys, sorry that might be someone I know that I've been waiting to call me" She grabbed it and left the room again while talking.
You and Keigo were blushing crazy, you both were looking at each other sometimes from the awkward moment. As you both sat silent for a while Keigo spoke up "S-s-so um, I should probably get going cause it is g-getting late and you look really tired lil bird" He got up and so did you with a nervous smile "Y-Yeah, T-today was a big day and tomorrow is going to be the same heh" he giggles as well with a nod before opening the window and stepping out to fly, as he was flying he turned around and stopped you for closing the window. Again, both of your faces were close "If you ever wanna hang again, even if its just for a chat or flying lessons or shit...just use the feather ok?" "Ok, the feathers the knew phone" you both laughed a little before the silents treatment again "Well..." as Keigo started blushing again he quickly kissed your cheek "Bye!" and quickly flew away in fast speed, no time to see your reaction. You stood there blank and looking at his flying form going further away.

Rumi came back inside the room, seeing you near the window and Keigo gone "I take it bird man left?" you said and did nothing "Y/N? You ok?" She got closer to you before you finally reacted, you went really red and turned around after closing the window fully "Wow, what happened? What's wrong?" "N-No-noth-nothing R-Rumi hehe" and suddenly you fainted. Rumi panicked for a moment, she was about to contact Keigo about what happened when she left but then she saw the feather necklace around your neck, she smiled and thought about what might have happened "Heh, cuties. You both will work out perfectly at the end. I know you will" She moved you on the guest best without a problem and let you sleep, it was nearly midnight so it was defiantly bed time. After she put you to bed she closed the door and went to her room, She grabbed her phone and texted Keigo with a smile.

*Keigo's Pov*

-Bunny Girl- Saw your present to Y/N, cute choice bird man. 

I could feel the blush form on my cheeks again. The thought of the moment I nearly kissed Y/N kept popping up in my head, I couldn't help it, she was been so fucking cute that my heart took control of me and just...went there. 
One day I will confess but right now, there are more important things to worry about, like passing through school, become a hero, sort out my own problems and then hopefully confess to Y/N and hope for the best. Having her been part of my life has really changed everything, every time I'm done, her cute smile comes up in mind and makes me feel warm and happy in an instant. She has a tole on me that it drives me crazy.
When I was with my friend I spoke to him about her without mentioning her name, from what I told him based on how she makes me feel everyday he said in quote "I've got on thing to say to you Keigo...."

"Love"