Chapter 31

-5 Hours Later-
*Hawk's Pov*

It was time for me and Y/n to get ready for our romantic dinner night, I booked up to a five star restaurant with a special seat just for the two of us. I finished sorting out my tie when I heard Y/n call me out "Babe! Can you help me zip up please?" "Sure kid" I turn around to see her step out of the bathroom with her bare back exposed and her holding the dress. I couldn't help myself with the view, she's so fucking beautiful. 
I stood behind her and placed my hands on her back and waist, feeling her soft beautiful skin "B-Babe..the zipper please" "R-Right sorry...sorry" I quickly zipped her up and kissed her cheek before she went back into the bathroom to continue getting ready.
I let out a big sigh once the door closed, walking back to my clothes draw I pulled out the box and opened it to look at the ring. My thoughts went to an image of her wearing it on her finger, making me smile "It's going to sit perfect on her...but what would be more perfect on her is her in a wedding dress, walking down the alter towards me" I could feel my heart bound harder at the thought "Fuck I can't wait for her to be my wife" suddenly I heard the bathroom door open and I reacted quickly to place the ring box in my pocket before turning around "Hey Baby Bird, so are y-wow" I looked at her, she looked so beautiful. She wore a dress that sat above her knees, and a few parts of the top half was revealing skin. Only I can see more skin hehe "Keigo, are you ok?" I walked up to her and held her hands in mine "I'm perfect babe, your so beautiful baby" I kissed her lips with a smile and she then returned it "Thanks, you look handsome" "I know right? Haha but anyways, you ready to fly?" she nodded before I lead her to the front door to lock it up and start flying us the way to the restaurant. 

*Narrator Pov*

After a good flight back to the smaller city, you and Hawks arrived at the restaurant. Hawks notified about the table that was book for two under his name before the both of you were lead outside in a privet area of the building, a table for two.
You felt your heart skip a beat and started to feel warmer, at the table you saw rose petals leading the way with other flowers around the set up with candles as light and the view of the city lights with music in the background. 
You both sat down and looked around while taking some photos until you heard a camera aim at you, you looked up to see Hawks with his phone camera aiming at you "Sorry I had to, you look so beautiful I had to" "Aheh, then I might as well do the same for you cause you look gorgeous too" you aimed your phone camera at him and he posed.

After having your fun moment you both ordered your food and some water "So Baby Bird, there is something I want to tell you and I want to do it tonight" "Ok what is it?" he grabbed your hands in his, holding them tightly while taking a deep breath "Y/n, do you remember the first time we met?" "How can I not? You saved me from a pervert" "Haha yes, that day. Well...When I helped you and looked at you in those gorgeous eyes of yours, I couldn't help but protect you. I felt like there was something about you that made me wanted to protective of you and it turns out there was something about you that needed protecting. But...When we first kissed, my heart felt like it wanted to explode. I never once thought I would ever fall in love with someone as amazing as you. But till this very moment I am so fucking grateful to have you in my life and claim my heart. I love you so much and I will continue to do that for the rest of our lives together. So Y/n I have one question for you" your eyes were tearing up from his lovely beautiful speech until you saw he got off his chair and got on one knee in front of you "Y/n L/n...Will you marry me and become Mrs Takami?" he opened the little box and showed you the ring, you were in shock but yet you knew it was going to come one day. You wiped your tears away carefully to not ruin your make up before you responded "Yes Keigo...Yes I will marry you!" you jumped on him with a big smile and a big warm tight hug. He smiled and teared up a little from happiness before he pulled away and placed the ring on your finger "It's beautiful Keigo, I love it" "It matches you perfectly like I thought it would when I saw it" you both smiled at each other and kissed for a good moment.

Your food arrived and you both sorted yourselves out, thanking for the meal and digging in but once you took three bites your stomach reacted "Excuse me for a moment babe" you quickly ran into the restroom toilet and threw up "Fuuuuuuck. I should tell him" after you finished and cleaned yourself up you walked back to Hawks who was looking very worried "Are you ok babe? A-Are you sick or something? Here have some water" he quickly grabbed your glass of water and gave it to you but you smiled at his caring instinct and had some water since you needed a drink "Keigo, I also have something to tell you" "Yeah sure Baby Bird what is it?" "Close your eyes for a moment please" he looked at you confused for a moment but did so anyways. 
You then went to your bag and pulled out the baby chicken costume that Hawks loved when you both went baby shopping, you held it to your stomach before asking him to open them again. He opened his eyes and saw the costume "Why did you bring that costume babe? What are yo-" he paused for a moment before his eyes widen and grabbed your arms "A-Are you?" he started to tear up again "B-Ba-Baby Bird...Are you p-pregnant?" you nodded with a big smile before Hawks swooped you off your feet with a big hug "WE DID IT! I'M GONNA BE A DAD!" he then put you down and kissed your lips a few times before going on his knees and hugging your tummy "Hey there kid, I know you can't hear me yet but I'm your daddy. Your mummy and I love you so much and we can't wait to meet you in..." he quickly looks up at you "How long are you pregnant babe?" "That's the part I don't know yet babe, we have to book an appointment to check up on everything" he nodded with a smile before going back to your tummy "Well whatever long you will come out, we will be happy to finally meet you and give you all the love" he then kissed your tummy and got up to hug you "We're going to be a family babe, a bird family" you laughed a little before kissing him again "Shall we continue our meal or what?" "Yes we should, your eating for two now babe, also tomorrow we will go to the hospital for check up and then start sorting out the room" "Wow hold on their 'soon to be dad' settle down, how about once we know how long the pregnancy is going for THEN we can start sorting out the baby stuff. Not only that we have to tell Rumi as well, she's the Aunt to be" he giggled and nodded "True baby..very true" he held your hand as you continued to chat and eat.

Sorry for the shitty drawing, I drew it quickly to put it up on here but if you guys would like a proper special image drawn by me of Hawks and Reader, just let me know and one day I will create it and put it up it's self :)