Chapter 12

Your eyes widen when you felt Keigo's lips on yours, you wanted to kiss back so badly but the warning your bitch of a mother gave you flashed up, making you quickly push Keigo away from you while hiding your face with your hair and hands holding Keigo's chest "D-Did I do something wrong Y/N?" out of nowhere you started shaking, small whimpering coming out of your mouth. "Kid?" Keigo grabbed your chin again and lifted upwards, his eyes widening when he saw the tears pouring down from your eyes "H-Hawks...I'm s-s-sorry" his heart breaking, thinking you meant that you don't feel anything like that for him "I-I'm sorry to lil bird. M-Maybe I shouldn't have do-done that. I-It's ok if you d-dont" he paused before looking away. "I-I should leave" he quickly got up but felt arms wrap around his waist "NO HAWKS! P-please" feeling your tears on his back as you hugged him from behind, he turned his head with a tear running down his cheek "Kid...I-" "Hawks, you don't understand what's going on but...Just know this ok?" you let him go so he could turn around and look at you properly "Keigo...I l-love you t-too but, I'm s-so-sorry cause it c-can't happen" you cried more into your hands.
You felt his wings wrap around you along with his arms "Kid, if you love me. Why can't we we be together?" "B-because of w-what is happening. Hawks, I have to tell you this. But there is s-someone who watches me, they know about you and Rumi-" "I know you told me" you rose your hand "I didn't finish. They want me to stop been around you. I've been warned t-twice. If they were to s-see me with you or worse, 'relationship' with you...they could kill either me or you. Otherwise, if they don't kill me or you...I'll end up missing without warning" you hid your face on his shoulder letting more tears come out. His grip around you tightened "This isn't fair kid...but I don't care about that" you moved to look at him again "Hawks, did you not hear what I just said?" "I heard what you said...Y/N I love you and I want you to let me love you. I don't care what happens to me. I'll-" "Keigo please stop" "No kid, this is bullshit" "Keigo I'm serious please!" you stood up from the bed but he continued to call out to you before you ran out of the room and into another room, locking the door so Keigo couldn't get in.

*Keigo's Pov*
I ran after Y/N, by the time I caught up she locked herself in another room. I started knocking on the door none stop "Kid please, you can't let who ever it is to mess up your life. If I die because of loving you, at least I died with telling the one I love my feelings and knowing they return them" I waited for a reply but all I could hear was sobbing on the other side of the door. "Y/N, I'm sorry if I'm scaring you. But I can't let this happen. Just please, let me love you...please" I slid down the door frame onto my knees and felt tears run down my cheek "Y/N...p-pl-please. I l-love you s-so much that I can't take the pain of not having you in my arms. I can't even take the pain of you been in danger, I want to take you away to protect you and treat you the way you deserve to be treated. Please kid...T-Talk to m-me" more tears came out pouring, I could even hear her still sobbing on the other side.
I sat there for a good 5 minutes until I heard the door unlock and open, I look up to see her with red puffy eyes and hugging herself "K-keigo...I can't run f-from my own p-pr-problems. You know that right?" I nod to respond to her as I felt that my voice wouldn't sound right if I spoke out. "I love you Hawks, don't forget that. Please?" she got on her knees to be at my level, I looked at her before I decided to speak up, having my hand on her cheek "I l-love you too kid. I promise to never for-forget that, even if we can't be together. When this is a-all over, I'm going to kiss the fuck out of you publicly" We both laughed a little "That's a promise Keigo" I leaned in a little waiting for her permission before she let me kiss her again. Her lips felt so soft agents mine, I deepen the kiss which lead to her laying on the ground and me on top. The kiss went from gentle to a rough make out session, my hands running up and down on her waist, feeling her beautiful curves, I couldn't handle myself with this girl. She has full on claimed my heart.

*Unknown Pov*
*Click* *Click Click* the sound of a camera taking photos from another building before a phone ringtone going off, the hooded person answering the phone.