Chapter 39

*Narrator Pov*

Today was the day that the battle between good and evil. You and Hawks were preparing the twins for the big day at the school with the nurse lady. 
Hawk's contacted her and got her approval which you both were grateful for, willing to repay her when you can. You sat on a chair holding Akina to feed her while Hawks dress Haru in a new diaper and clothes while Mirko sorted out the bag for their stuff "Who is taking the kids to the nurse lady?" Mirko asked as she finished the bag, leaning agents the table with her arms crossed "We all are, we want to try and make the battle in the city and not here, this is our home. A place for us to be a family, we're not letting them turn it into a battle field" you spoke up until Akina finished her feeding and it was Haru's turn "Swapping babe, Akina just had her feed" Hawks picked up Haru, his other hand grabbing Akina while the other passed her Haru who instantly started feeding "Hungry boy are you?" Hawks laughed while poking his little cheek lightly "Alright baby girl lets get you to burp before we change you". Mriko watched the two of you work as a team until her phone starting ringing, she grabbed it and saw it was one of the hero's that was stepping in to help in the battle.

"Hey how's it go- wow wow slow down what's wrong?...THEY WHAT!"

A sudden explosion appeared near the house and everyone reacted quickly. You and Hawks held the crying scared kids close to your chest, looking around worried and angry "What the fuck at this time of day? How fucked is he in the head?" Hawks called out while he came over to you and grabbed the bag "Are the hero's coming?" You asked Mirko "Yeah their coming, they should be here soon. Right now we NEED to get the kids somewhere sa-" another explosion appeared but Hawks quickly wrapped his wings around you, Mirko and the twins, screaming out in pain before passing Akina to Mirko and falling to the ground "KEIGO!" "Get the twins out of here now! Before they see them been taken off" you glared at him "I'm not fucking leaving you here" Mirko stood there for a moment before grabbing the baby bag and grabbing the twins "I'll get them to safety, I can meet the hero's half way and tell one of them to get these two to safety at the building. You two fight together and what ever you do...don't die on us" you nodded and Mirko took off running after you gave the twins a quick kiss on their heads "Come on babe, we're going to kick a few asses" you helped him stand up before you both heard laughter.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? My Demon Pet and her...whatever that is" Hawk's arm that was wrapped around you grew tighter "She is NOT your pet you bastard" All For One just snickered before walking around slowly while you two were been watched by his followers "Where are they?" "Who's they?" you spoke up "You know what I'm talking about. Bring them to me NOW!" You stood there, showing no fear "No...And you can't make me" your voice started to go deeper "Not Anymore!"
Demon you had come out to control your form and started sending laser balls towards them while flying around to create fog, making it a bit harder for them to see you and Hawks. Hawks sent a few feathers towards them while using his feather blades to fight and you with metal hard arms to punch.
All For One stood there showing no emotion before he noticed something, he grabbed one of his followers "That rabbit looking bitch isn't here, she must have the twins and sending them somewhere. FIND HER! I WANT THEM NOW!" "Yes sir, right away sir" the man and few others started looking for her. You noticed it and called out for Hawks "Babe! A group of followers are looking for Rumi. What do you we do?" He quickly came up to you "She's a fast runner, she would highly have just hit the hero's by now and the twins been sent ti the location. Don't worry babe, I believe in these people to protect our baby nuggets. Our job right now is to buy them time and fight for your freedom along with the twin's freedom" he quickly kissed your lips before splitting up to continue the battle.

*Mirko's Pov*

I ran and ran the fastest I can, as I continued I felt the sudden feeling of been watched. I turned my head a little to suddenly see a group of villains running towards me "Shit, hold on sweeties. Aunt Rumi is going to do her part of hero work. So sorry for the bumpy ride" I quickly gave them a quick kiss on their heads before taking action.
As one of the villains jumped at me, I jumped turned mid air and kicked him in the face like a rabbit would when defending themselves from a predator. As I continued on I saw the hero group. I went faster a bit more before they started helping me with the villains behind me. "Mirko, are you ok? Where is Y/n and Hawks?" "They gave me time. Look I need someone who can fly these two to the location. Who here can fly?" the hero pointed to a fresh hero, I walked to him "Hey you, can you fly?" "Yes mam" "Good, I want you to send these two to the Hero High School nurses office. Protect these two with EVERYTHING you got. DON'T let All For One get them" "Yes mam" I carefully gave the twins to him with their bag before he flew towards the city while I went back to fighting and leading the hero group to the house.

*Narrator Pov*

You and Hawks had continued to fought well until All For One had gotten bored "This is boring" he ran into the fight and aimed his fist at you. Demon you reacted and formed your arms into metal, catching his fist to prevent him from punching you. You both started doing a tug of war moment while growling at each other before you spoke up "I Will, NEVER Let You Lay A Finger On My Babies! NEVER!" You jumped and kicked his face before forming a laser directly at him and sending his a few feet away. He layed there for a moment as his cords were breaking. He looked down and saw a sharp metal object the was still a bit hot from the explosion. He quickly grabbed it and aimed it at you while you were distracted by other villains "Good-Bye Pet" he strongly threw it with full power and speed "Y/N!" 

At that moment everything was like a scene in a film when everything turns into slow motion, as you turned your head and saw the metal piece approaching you.