Chapter 9

It's been four days since the suddenly moment between you and Keigo, you both never brought it up, not even the slightest. Today you and everyone in class was now able to wear your hero uniforms for the first time, but before you all could change, you were all given a task to do which was "Give yourselves a hero name" everyone's eyes widen while you were in a little panic since you never had a moment in life to think of a name to represent yourself. "You all have 30 minutes to think about your name before presenting it, if I don't accept it, it would because it's either taken, similar to another hero name or stupid. You won't leave to get ready until you have a name". Everyone was given a small whiteboard to write a name, you sat there thinking hard, you saw Rumi and Keigo already finished writing "How do you guys know your hero names that quick?" you whispered to them "I was given mine by my mum, I thought it was cute heh" rUmi giggles nervously while rubbing her neck "Mine was already given to me by my secret school" You turned and looked at Keigo with confusion "Secret school? Keigo what do you mean?" "I never told you?" "No" "Oh well besides this place I also go to this government school thing to learn more and train harder, not a friendly place and hard to get out of but yeah, they already gave me a hero name" "What is it?" he then smirks at you as he leaned back "You will find out soon lil bird" you turned around and went back to thinking about your hero name 'I'm screwed if I don't think of a nae soon' you thought to yourself.

As time was nearly up, you thought of nearly over 7 names but they didn't feel right "You right there kid?" Keigo whispered behind you "I don't know what my hero name should be, I've thought of a few but they are silly and don't sound right" you both stayed silent before he spoke up "How about Slayer or some thing like that, you slay the fuck out of everyone haha" you gave him a look "Now isn't the time to joke around for me Keigo, I really need a hero name" you looked back at your mini whiteboard and thought harder until you saw the feather Keigo gave you rise up and tickle your nose a little, make you smile. You know Keigo was only trying to make you relax and smile, you appreciate it but you needed to focus. As you heard from your teacher time was up to two minutes a memory came into mind and thought..."That's it" You wrote it down and hid it from everyone until you present it "So what's your hero name kid?" "Not gonna tell, you can find out later" you gave him a smirk before your teacher told everyone time was up and for people to present their name.

At the moment no one was told to think of another name which was good, you were nervous until you saw Rumi go up and showing her hero name "Mirko!" it sounded cool and suited her really well, the teacher gave her an approval before Keigo went up next, he gave you a smirk before showing it "Hawks", it sounded cute and REALLY suited him, you smiled back at him with a thumbs up while he came back to his desk after been approved for the name. The teacher then called you up next, you got more nervous. You stood there looking at your hero name before showing it "Miss Creepiest" you saw Rumi's and Keigo's eyes widen a little "Why that name if I may ask?" "Well sir, when I was little I had people including Kelly calling me that because of my quirk, but now. I want to use it. Something basic and not sounding very demonic, you get what I mean?" You looked at him until he smiled "I approve of the name" you smiled wider before thanking him and sitting down "Nice name Miss Creepiest" Rumi said as she smiled and you smiling back.
After everyone else presented their names and got approved your teacher called everyone to get dressed into their hero uniforms and meet in the training field. As you were walking with everyone you felt a sudden pull, making you bump into someone's chest "Nice name kid, suits you well. We should thank Bitch Kelly haha" you saw that Keigo used one of his wings to pull you in with his hands in his pocket "Thanks...Hawks. Your suits you too heh" you both chatted along before been separated to change. "Hey Y/N" you turned to see Rumi walking to you with a bag "This is your uniform. Also I added some changes cause there were some parts of the costume that didn't look or feel right. I hope you like it" you hugged her tightly "Thank you so much Rumi. Thank you" she hugged you back "Your welcome, now get dressed already".