Lemon

This song works with the motion of this 'Special' chapter, if you would like to hear it while reading that would be awesome but if you don't want that is 100% Ok :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Narrator Pov All The Way*

Hawks hands kept running up and down your body, finding the spots you like to be touched, spots that make you moan or move in a way to let him know he found something that drives you a little crazy. He continued to kiss your neck until your hands started to rise his shirt up, wanting to take it off. He rose up and looked down at you with lust in his eyes while removing his shirt slowly to tease. He grabbed your hands and placed them on his chest, rising them upwards to feel his abs, his warmth and then his beating heart "Baby Bird, my heart beats for you only *Kisses your lips* your my everything" his lips return to your lips again with passion while his hands started to rise your shirt up. Your form started to shake a little, you were shy...VERY shy. Your shaking was enough to get his attention, causing him to stop and look at you "It's ok kid, I'll take it slow ok? Here I'll even turn the lights off how about that?" you nodded before he sent a feather to the light switch and turn the lights off, the only light was the moon light coming through the window and curtain. His hands went back to your shirt, this time you were more relaxed and let him, raising your arms up to help him get it off.

After he threw it on the floor somewhere his hands went to play with your (size) breasts, his thumbs rubbing your nipples gently and slow, making your moans come out small and a little quiet. His lips continued on with your neck but he wanted to hear more of your moans, he wanted you to scream his name out. His lips started to move downwards, he made contact with one of your breasts before he went down more and made contact with your underwear, your shaking came back so he made sure to leave kisses everywhere with some bites to leave marks on your body to say you have been claimed. As he was leaving marks his hand started to play with your clit with your underwear still on, he looked up at you while saying sweet nothings to calm you down "It's ok Baby Bird, I'm taking it easy for you ok? Only I can do this with you".
He continued to play with your clit slowly but a little hard which caused you to get wet, you hips started to move along, giving him the sign to stop teasing. He eventually stop before he got up again but while he got up he sent a few feathers to your form, each one playing with your body while he was getting something.
Your moans started to get a bit louder which made Hawks happy, he grabbed a condom from his coat, placing it between his teeth and looking down at you. He took his gloves off before he sent his hands to his pants and started to undo them, only to then leave them undone but not pulled down or anything else "Come on Baby Bird. Show me what your pretty little mouth can do" holding your chin up to look at him before he let you go and waited for you to make a move.
You sat there unsure what to do but you moved towards him and stood on your knees, Hawks was a little confused to what you were planning to do but you pulled him into a rough make out kiss which he loved. He was enjoying himself until he felt your hands move down to his crotch and felt the pants and boxers fall down, you didn't want to look down, you were scared to see what size he could be. 

You decided to let your hands tell you his size. You brought them back to his crotch and and your lips to his neck, leaving your mark on him just like he did to you. Your hands made contact and your flinched a little, it was hard and warm. You put your hand back to it and wrapped it around, feeling the tip of his cock and thickness, he was huge and thick. "Hawks how the fuck is this going to fit in me?" He smirked with a giggle before he made you look at him "It will fit kid, we just need to take it slow ok?" you nodded before kissing his lips again. 
You hand started to move slowly but tight on his dick, he started to groan on your lips, giving you the thought of 'I'm doing something right'. Your hand went faster which made his groans louder and his breathing to go a little faster. You decided to grow some balls and push him to sit on the bed and you on your knees on the floor "Are you sure K- AH!" You interrupted him by shoving his tip into your mouth, you were a little nervous about his thickness for your mouth but you wanted to try and give it your best. You took your time to suck on the tip before you took more in your mouth, you heard him start to let out his moans, they sounded so good in your ears, you wanted to hear more from him to which made you go more at it. Going faster and taking as much as you can in your mouth, tasting the pre cum in your mouth. You kind of cringed about it but let it flow and not let it ruin the moment. "G-god, B-Baby Bird" your heart stopped beating for a moment and your pussy got wetter from just the sound of his voice and calling out to you, you couldn't take it anymore so you stopped and pushed him down so both of you were laying down on the bed and making out with your hands running around on each others body.