Chapter 46

*Narrator Pov*

You and Hawks had been searching none stop for three hours straight. You both and other hero's that can fly along with the government helicopters took the high view while the others took the low view. Everyone taking different areas of the large city to make it quicker and easier. Your eyes were going left and right full speed while your heart speed was fast, they are your babies and the fact they were taken away by an idiot pissed you ass crazily "Babe have you seen anything yet?" Hawks flew towards you and held your hand, his eyes showing he was very worried as well "Nothing yet Keigo...god damn it babe they are just new borns for fuck sakes babe, they don't need this as a welcome from reality" tears started to run out of your eyes and get blown away by the wind. You felt Hawks hand hold yours tighter "I know Baby Bird and we are going to do EVERYTHING we can to get them back safely" he placed a kiss on your cheek before his hero phone went off.

"Anything Boss?"
"A woman reported seeing him carrying a basket in an abandon building at the outer part of the city"
"Got it, do you know what building?"
"Yes, I'll send you the address since you and Y/n aren't actually not far from it"
"Thank you so much"

Hawks hung up and got the text "Babe great news, they found the idiot carrying a basket into an abandon building not far from here, I just got the address" Your eyes widen "Then lets go!" Hawks showed the address and you both flew full speed ahead to the destination.
When you both there you both snuck inside quietly and looked around for him and the twins. You both put your phones on silent to not call you both out, but before you both continued looking Hawks got a text saying he was on the third floor of the building (The building has five floors). You both spoke quietly about making a plan to take him down and take the twins, once you both reached the third floor you could hear him talking while the twins cried loudly together "Oh shut up you brats!" you and Hawks peeked to see him yelling at the twins while holding a phone "Yes I have them, what do you want with them anyways?" you both listened carefully "Wow that's harsh but as long as it has revenge on that bitch and her useless husband of her's" the twins continued to cry more loudly "OI! I said SHUT UP!" He kicked the basket the twins were in, making them scream in fear. Your blood boiled and ready to kill but Hawks caught you quickly and held you tightly "Babe I know I'm raging too that he did that to our nuggets but we need go with the plan. Trust me, they will be in our arms safely soon and he will be in prison for life" 

You both continued the plan, having Hawks on one side of the building with you staying on the other side. You were to catch the guys attention while Hawks quickly grabbed the twins to a safer spot while you both had your 'fun' moment with him while waiting for everyone else.
Hawks waved a one of his feathers to you to start the plan. You nodded at him and casually walked up "Oi asshole!" he stopped talking and hung up before looking at you "Well well well, if it isn't the slut that got into Hero Number 2's pants" "Ha, ha, ha very funny for you to mention about yourself been a slut for my husband" he growled a little "Stop been a cocky bitch and let me kill you" you smirked and chuckled "You think I'm gonna easily let you, it should be more. Fight me and I will easily kill you where you stand for touching my babies" you sent a death glare towards him while your hands formed a ball of light, the guy started to panic a little before you sent it towards him. He jumped away from the twins, enough time for Hawks to grab the twins and run towards you "NO!" The guy quickly got up and started shooting his pistol towards you both, making you and Hawks hide in a spot to protect the twins "Hawks get hem out of here now!" "No, you take them and leave" you both continued to argue until something was thrown, it looked like a gas explosion. You both reacted, quickly taking one baby each and running away to split up and hide somewhere else "Better stay away from that gas bird brains cause that gas can make you lose your quirks for for five hours" he laughed until you ran up and turned your foot into metal and kicking him square in the face and towards a concrete wall "Nice kick babe" Hawks walked up, you held Akina while he had Haru "Are they ok?" you both checked them, they smiled at the both of you unharmed "Oh thank god, their ok" you both kissed their cheeks "Oh our little nuggets mummy and daddy was so worried about you both crazy, this won't ever happen again and daddy promises you that" Hawks made a group hug with his wings to speak to the both of them at the same time before pulling away and contacting the government, Mirko and Dabi that you both have the twins "I guess it's finally over...again haha" you spoke while you both could hear everyone arriving outside "Keigo?! Y/N?! ARE YOU GUYS OK?!" You both could hear Mirko calling out while running up the stairs "Yeah we're f-AH!" A gun shot was heard else where of the building and shot you on the back "Y/N!" Akina started crying out in your arms as you feel and tried not to land on her. Hawks gave Dabi and Mirko the twins while Hawks held your form "Baby Bird, you ok?" he looked down at your wound "Shit! Baby Bird your going to be ok, alright? Your going to get help and we're going to go home and live happily ever after right?" you could see his tears coming out as you groaned in pain "K-Keigo...Who sh-shot me?" he paused for a moment and looked around until you heard a voice "I did..." Hawks, Mirko, Dabi and yourself turned your heads to see someone walking out of the shadows with a gun in their hand, "All this time you wondered off, fucking around with a useless bird man, highly also sleeping with other men before your return, secretly became a hero, got married and now you had kids with HIM?! HAHAHA god you really are a disgrace aren't you?!" They stepped out and everyone's eyes widen.

"M-MOTHER?!"