Chapter 40

*Y/n's Pov*

I heard my name get called out , making me turn and see the upcoming hot sharp metal piece but I was quickly pushed aside onto the ground with someone on top of me. I open my eyes and while I hear All For One start laughing, I quickly look up and see Keigo above me "K-Keigo?" I look down and see the weapon stabbed through him "NO!" Keigo fell onto the ground next to me and I quickly started to try to help him "No...no no no no Keigo no please no!" I quickly removed the weapons and started making sure the blood won't run quickly "B-Ba-Baby Bird" "No shh don't talk j-just let me h-help you. Your g-going to be ok, w-we're go-going to get thr-through this remember? We s-still gotta g-get married and d-die old together" he only smiled at me while I was sorting him out until he grabbed my wrist "Y-Y/n!" I quickly turned, All For One above us with a large piece of concrete before he was sent flying, I turn more to see the hero's finally arrived and started helping. Eventually I found Rumi "RUMI HELP US!" She quickly ran to me and saw Keigo laying there bleeding "Oh shit, god damn it Hawks I told you not to die on us...what about the twins?!" he layed there still smiling a little until I felt his hand on my cheek "B-Baby Bird...p-protect ou-our babies..I love y-you all" "NO KEIGO PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME YOU PROMISED!" he hand suddenly went limp and fell to the ground with his eyes shut and a smile "Keigo...Keigo!....KEIGO!"
I hugged his form close to me as I cried hard onto his chest "You fucking promised me you wouldn't leave me!.....you..f-fucking promised m-me"

Out of the blue another explosion appeared but I didn't react, Rumi been flown away by the explosion and I still didn't react...my Keigo...has been taken away from me...I was feeling numb. My face was still hidden, my hearing was fuzzy with my breathing fast, I could barely hear foot steps coming towards me until someone lifted me up by the neck "Look at you now pet" I just stared blankly at him, on the side I saw Dabi carefully take Keigo's body to the side and whispered to me "Let her out Y/n".

"As always Y/n...you will be nothing but a demon pet for us...you..are...NOTHING!" I slowly started to laugh with my hair covering my face, I know he would be confused "What are you laughing at you bitch?" now I know he is confused "You, that is what I'm laughing at. You remind me of Kelly. You remeber right? The girl I killed along with her father. Well, you remind me of her because, she would talk shit just like you did but in reality...." I looked up at him with the demon out to play. "Your Actually Scared Of Me...Especially When You Know I Can Easily KILL YOU!" 

Especially When You Know I Can Easily KILL YOU!" 

*Narrator Pov*

Demon you placed your hand on his machine head, formed your forehead rock hard metal and head butted him, his machinery breaking more and causing him to react and let you go. You started laughing more "Tell Me All For One...Do You Love Playing The Game Called Murderer? Cause If You Do...THEN LETS PLAY MURDERER!" Your wings and tail came out and in full speed ran to him and started throwing fist and kicks at each other, demon you laughing when ever you cause blood to come out his form.

Eventually you got to the point when you rolled on the ground to pass him and making your sharp tail slice his ankles to make him fall to his knees and bleed fast. You stood up and looked at him, giving him a smile "Look At You Now...Who Is The Pet Now?" you grabbed his hand and started slamming it on the broken concrete parts, breaking his machine head more until you felt a stabbing feeling "Hehe, forgot about m-" a blue flame shot at her and knocked her out, turning around a little you saw Dabi with his hand up "Finish the job..I've got your back" you smiled nicely at him before you went back to All For One "You Like This Game Now? I Am Because...I'm The Winner....A Life For A Life...Bye Bye, See You In Hell" your tail hardened and gotten sharper before stabbing his head through the center, his body quickly going limp and falling to the ground with blood running faster.

"Y-Y-Y/N?" Demon you still had control, you turned around and slowly walked over. Now sitting on your knees and looking at Dabi and Rumi before you looked at Hawks pale form, for the first time, the demon within you had a tear run down her cheek. You placed your hand on his cheek "He meant the world to not just Y/n and the twins...but to me as well. He loved us for who we were, he listened carefully and respected others wishes. Coming from a demon but...I even fell for him" Rumi and Dabi sat there shocked before Dabi spoke up "Is there anything you can do?" "No, I'm so-wait...there is a way but you both need to leave the area. This is going to be messy" Rumi got up and left while Dabi gave you Hawks form. "It's nice to meet you Dabi, it's also nice to see that your a good person" he smiled at you a little before leaving.

*Demon Y/n's Pov*

I placed Keigo's body on the ground next to All For One's before I used one of my sharp claws on my tail to cut my hand to make symbols around them. I stood away from the symbols and the bodies before speaking up and getting ready "A Life For A Life". My eyes rolled back and I started talking in my demonic language, a light forming above their bodies and doing what it's doing. I continued on until it started getting intense before the light exploded and flew me away "Y/N?!" Was the final thing I head before I brought back the real Y/n back.

*Y/n's Pov*

I woke up after remembering Demon me been flown away, looking up to see Rumi and Dabi checking on me "Are you ok?" "I'm fine Rumi thanks" I quickly ran to Keigo's body and brought his body to mine "Y/n..his wound is gone" Rumi pointed out "I know...K-Keigo? Can you hear me?" it was silent before I felt a hand on mine, causing me to jump and look at him "Hey Baby Bird". Tears ran down my face quickly "KEIGO!" I jumped on him and hugged him tightly while crying "I thought you left me!" he wrapped his arms around me while kissing my head "I'm sorry Y/n...I'm sorry I did that you but I wanted you to live. To protect the kids and everything, I'm sorry" I moved away quickly before slamming m lips on his "Don't fucking do that to me every again...please" "That I will keep as a promise till we die together as old people" he spoke before kissing me again for a long gentle kiss.