Starting Year Three

y/n y/l/n: your name & your last name
h/c: hair color
e/c: eye color

2nd Person Point Of View:

Hogwarts has always been like a second home to you. You met your best friends there, Pansy Parkinson and Daphne Greengrass. It was quite peculiar all three of you became friends, considering you were polar opposites from them. Pansy loved to go out any chance she got, she would never turn down a party. Daphne was kinda of the same, except she was way calmer than Pansy. She didn't really party as much as her. You on the other hand, hated going out to parties. The idea of drunk people around you making a fool out of themselves made you annoyed. You weren't a total "prude" you did like to go out, but only with your friends– you didn't feel comfortable in places with so many people.

As the house elf woke you up, you couldn't wait to go back to school. You missed your friends. Even though the three of you owled each other everyday, you missed their presence. You were the only child, so you were always alone since both your parents worked for the Ministry of Magic. You quickly ate the toast and juice the house elf, Ester, made you and thanked her. You began to pack up your clothing for the new school year, 3. You had grown a lot since the last time you were at school. Your breasts got fuller, hips were finally forming, and your face looked slimmer. You looked up at the clock, 9:30. You quickly brushed your h/c hair and put it into a messy bun. Changed from your pajamas into your favorite pair of jeans and shirt and made your way down the stairs with your school luggage.

"Ester can you take me to the train station please?" You asked the elf. "Of course madam." She grabbed your hand and you got your suitcase and apperated to the station.
"Thank you so much! If you see my parents can you tell them to owl me please?" Ester nodded and you made your way into platform 9 ¾.
You ran towards the brick wall and saw the red train. You smiled and went inside the train, many compartments were empty since you did come a bit early. You hated having to look for an empty seat. You went towards the back of the train and sat in an empty compartment and took out a book from your bag. You began to read, not really caring as time passed by and slowly seeing more people appear.

"Hey you." You looked up from your book and saw Pansy grinning. "Pans!" You got up and hugged her, "Gosh I've missed you so much, have you seen Daphne?" The both of you sat down, "Yeah she's gonna sit with her sister." "Oh, okay." You sighed. "Are you ready for 3rd year?" You asked Pansy. "Yes! We can finally go to Hogsmead! Now you won't have an excuse to always stay in our dorms, throwing your life away!" She said dramatically. You chucked, "Shut up I'm not throwing my life away I just don't feel the need to always go out." You looked at her she replied with a simple "Mhm." As if she didn't believe any word you said.  You both talked about your break for the rest of the time as the train began to completely fill up.

"Hey girls." You both looked at the door and saw Blaise. "Hey Blaise." Pansy said, while you smiled. You weren't as close to Pansy's friends, you would talk to them occasionally, but you wouldn't consider them your friends. "So anyway..." Pansy kept telling you her story about a party her family had. You were invited, but since your parents weren't home you didn't go. Your compartment began to fill up with more of her friends, "Mind if I sit here?" You looked up to see Draco looking at both you and Pansy. "Uh no go ahead." You said to him before turning your attention back to Pansy. The whole train ride was filled with talk about Pansy and her parties. She was mostly talking to her group of friends, since you began to get bored you started to read again. You were reading "Looking for Alaska" by John Green.

"What are you reading Y/l/n?" You looked up from your book and saw Draco's eyes staring at you. "Looking for Alaska...it's a muggle book." You said looking back down at your book. "Why would you waste time reading a muggle book?" You didn't answer, instead you kept reading. You and Draco didn't really talk, you didn't really agree with the way he was towards people. He would constantly bully innocent people just to boost his ego. You didn't hate him, you just associate yourself with him.

The train had finally stopped and you quickly changed into your Slytherin robe. You put your book in your bag and waiting for everyone to leave. You finally made your way out of the train and into a carriage sitting next to Pansy. The carriage waited until all the seats were filled and began to move. You were eager to get to the Great Hall, you were so hungry you were pretty sure everyone could hear your stomach growl. Looking up seeing all the trees and the castle made you so happy. You were finally going to be back with your friends and you weren't going to feel so alone.

The whole carriage ride consisted of Pansy talking to her friends, while you would just look around and admire how beautiful Hogwarts was. You could feel eyes staring at you, but you didn't look, you didn't care after all. Finally getting off at the carriage and sitting at the Slytherin table, you were eager to eat. Dumbledore began the same speech he says every year to the first years, but you didn't listen. Your leg was lightly bouncing up and down as you waited for the food to appear. Very few first years were selected to be into Slytherin, every so often you and the table would clap for them. Finally after what seemed like hours the food had finally appeared and you sighed in relief. Grabbing your plate and getting your favorite food and pumpkin juice and began to devour your meal. Minutes later dessert appeared and you grabbed a slice of pie. Man how you missed the food.

It was finally time to go back into the dungeons, you couldn't wait to unpack and sleep. Even though the bed was very small, you were excited to be in the same dorm room as your 2 best friends. You had a great feeling about this year, you were determined to make it the happiest school year.