Never Forgotten

That night Y/n woke up constantly screaming for Cedric. Every time she closed her eyes, she could see his lifeless body hitting the floor. Daphne and Pansy couldn't hold Y/n down as she cried in her sleep. Pansy ended up going to Draco's dorm, for help. She knocked on the door and saw a messy-haired Draco, who was half awake. "Y/n's been crying and screaming in her sleep, Daph and I don't know what to do. I think you should go sleep with her. I can lay in your bed and Daphne can sleep with Blaise, she really needs you Draco." Draco nodded as he went back into his room to wake up Blaise and tell him what was going on.

He grabbed his shoes as he went into the girls dorm. Opening the door seeing Y/n sleeping, with dried tears. He sighed as he laid next to her body, wrapping himself around her– trying to comfort her.

"We're meeting very soon." Tom tells Y/n, but she's too devastated to talk. "What's wrong? Are you really sad over a Hufflepuff?" Tom smirked making Y/n's nose flare. Something her mother use to do and Tom took notice of that. "He was my friend. And he was killed." She tells him. "By who?" He asks like he didn't know. "Someone named Voldemort?" Tom smirks once again. He grabs his wand from his pocket spelling out his full name. He flicks his want and the letters begin to scramble only to spell out: I am Lord Voldemort. Y/n looked at the name and then at him, "You did this?!" Tom raised an eyebrow. Y/n glared at him, "Why? He was innocent!" Tom sighed, "He wasn't suppose to be there. He was a spare."

Y/n began to squirm and cry in her sleep, making Draco wake up. "Y/n, it's just a bad dream. It's not real." He whispered, moving her hair out of her face. "Cedric no! I'm so sorry." She cried. Draco sat up shaking her a bit, "Y/n please wake up."

Y/n's eyes opened as she looked around the room. She looked over at Draco and immediately hugged him. "He killed him Draco. T-tom killed him!" She cried into his chest. "I saw it before it happened. I knew he was going to die and I didn't do a-anything!" She sobbed uncontrollably letting everything out. "No one could have stopped this. Stop blaming yourself." He softly tells her, but she continued to sob.

By now Draco's shirt was very wet. Y/n had let everything out. To the point where she still cried, but there were no more tears leaving her red puffy eyes. "I love you okay. Please stop blaming yourself, this wasn't your fault." He reassures her. Y/n didn't reply, she just laid there trying to catch her breath– eventually falling asleep in his arms.

The next morning Y/n woke up with bad under eye bags and a headache. She sat on the edge of her bed looking at the wooden floor. There was no point in crying anymore, Y/n practically had no more tears in her body. It was impossible for her to cry again.

Draco sat up looking at her, "Are you okay?" He asked. "No." She got up as she went into her bathroom. She leaned on the sink turning on the cold water. She splashed her face with the water, trying to clean the old dried tears. She looked at herself in the mirror, chucking upon seeing how badly she looked. She brushed her teeth and put her hair in a badly made low bun, but she didn't care.

She went to her drawer and grabbed a hoodie and new jeans. She went back into the bathroom and changed. Draco knocked softly on the door, "Hey I'm going to change I'll meet you downstairs okay?" Y/n didn't respond, once she heard the door close she walked out and put on her shoes.

She went back to her desk looking at the ring Cedric had gifted her. She sighed as she looked up to the roof, "I'm so sorry this happened to you." She grabbed the ring putting it on, as she walked down to the common room.

Everyone had seemed to be waiting for her. Many other people, who Y/n didn't really talk to were crying in the room. Y/n looked around mentally rolling her eyes, they didn't even know him.

The group of Slytherin's walked silently into the Great Hall for an announcement Dumbledore called. They all sat in the chairs aligned in the room. The group sat towards the back, waiting for Dumbledore to speak. Y/n sat their silently, hearing many sniffles and sobs around the room.

Dumbledore cleared his throat making everyone turn their attention to him.

"The Ministry wants me to lie to you all, but I won't allow it. You all deserve to know the truth. Cedric Diggory was killed by Voldemort. He killed an innocent boy and his name will not be lied on! Cedric Diggory was an amazing Hufflepuff. He was kind to all and always seemed to have a smile on his face. He was taken too soon. We will fight for him!" He yelled throughout the hall.

No one clapped since it might have been inappropriate, but many people nodded their heads. Y/n just sat there, emotionless.

She wanted revenge, she wanted Voldemort dead. And she was determined to find out how to destroy him.