Powers

The past few weeks, Y/n had spent her days at Malfoy Manor. With Voldemort always being there, he did not want Y/n out of his sight.

She stayed in a room across Draco's. They would both sneak out into each other's rooms, to be able to sleep in each other's arms.

Voldemort would constantly ask Y/n for any new dreams, but she never had an answer. He taught her how to use her new powers. She learned occlumency, parseltongue, and apparition. After each lesson, Y/n felt drained, but Voldemort continued to push her beyond her limits. She would beg him to stop and take a break, but he never listened to her. She was a Riddle of course, she had to exceed her family name.

"Do you know the unforgettable curses?" He asked her and she nodded, remember the book she was given by the man who raised her. Y/n had stopped calling them her parents, she began to call them her step-parents– to make it less confusing for her. "What are they?" He asked her again. "Uh there's the Imperius curse, Cruciatus curse, and the Eliminating curse." For a moment Voldemort smiled, showing some pride for his daughter. "I also know some hexes." She added. "A Riddle you are. How did you learn about these?"

"My step-father gave me a book about Dark Magic, he thought I should know about all kinds of magic." Voldemort smirked, "Amazing, you remind me of myself." Y/n didn't reply, making him speak again. "Do you know how to block spells?" He asked. "A little I learned with Professor Lupin, but I'm not as good." Voldemort grinned, "Try blocking these spells."

The two stood a couple feet from each other, with their wands out in defense mode. Voldemort flicked his wand, while Y/n tried her best to block all the spells being thrown at her. Of course, Voldemort having many years of magic ahead of her, he hit her with a spell– making her fall. She groaned getting up, lifting up her wand. He smiled slightly at her confidence, something her mother did.

"Let's go again." Eve complained as Tom held out his hand to help her back up. Tom smirked, "So you can lose again?" Eve sighed, "I got this Riddle, why are you doubting me now?" Tom admired how confident Eve was, no matter how many times she lost, she would just want to continue again. "Don't say I didn't warn you, Eve." He smirked at her. They both brought their wands back up, constantly throwing spells at each other. Until finally, Eve hit Tom with a spell that made his wand fly up into the air, where she caught it. She smirked at Tom, "I told you I could do it." Tom walked over getting his wand back, "You always seem to surprise me." He told her truthfully, making Eve blush slightly. For a brief moment, Tom had forgotten his plan— all he could think about was her lips and the way her eyes shined when she looked at him.

"Uh, are we going to continue?" Y/n asked him, shaking him from his thoughts. "Yes, of course." He brought his wand back up, continuing their lesson.

"How was it today?" Draco asked her. "We practiced how to block spells, it was quite fun. I can teach you if you'd like?" Draco smiled at her, "That'd be lovely. Are you getting along with him?" Y/n sighed, "I suppose yes, I hate to admit it. He's not a great father, but I appreciate how he wants to make me a powerful witch. But I will never forgive him for killing Cedric." Draco raised an eyebrow, "The Dark Lord didn't kill him, one of his followers did." She rolled her eyes, "It doesn't make a difference, he still initiated it."

The couple got up, heading down to the dining room for dinner. They sat together, avoiding the eye contact Voldemort was making with his daughter and her boyfriend. "Don't let him into your mind, he will be able to see everything. Even what you think about me." Y/n mumbled to him making Draco's eyes widen. Could he possibly see everything, Draco thought to himself. Yes he can and so can I, Y/n's voice rang in his mind. Draco looked at Y/n with a smile, "That's actually brilliant, I want to learn that."

They both watched as many of Voldemort's followers filled the dinner table seats. Voldemort cleared his throat, making everyone go silent and listen to him.

"It's an honor to be here today. I thank my loyal followers for bringing me back. What's to come is greatness, for all of us. Enjoy this dinner, as hard times will come soon." He told his followers, everyone nodded as they all began to eat their food.

Nagini slithered in between peoples feet, making them jump. Y/n laughed slightly, "Nagini be nice to the guest." The snake stopped on her feet, "Just trying to have some fun." The snake replied making Y/n smirk. Some eyes looked at Y/n as she talked in parseltongue, but she didn't care. "Since when could you talk to snakes?" Draco asked her. Y/n drank some water, "I guess I always could, but I just learned that I was talking differently a few weeks ago." Draco made an amused face.

Dinner was enjoyable. Y/n liked being able to have something normal like that in her life, even if it was with death eaters.

Even though, she absolutely despised Voldemort for killing innocent people. She liked the fact she was becoming more powerful, many would say it was the Riddle in her– finally coming out.