Reporting Back to Pansy

After lunch with the Gryffindor's, Y/n made her way back into the dungeons. Pansy was eager to hear from her. Before she could even go to Pansy, Draco grabbed her wrist taking her to his room. Y/n sighed, knowing what was going to happen.

"Made new friends haven't you?" He looked over at Y/n and she rolled her eyes. "It's for Pansy, it's not a big deal." She sighed going to his bed and sitting down. "Not a big deal? You're hanging out with them? What are you a blood traitor?" Draco's face was full of annoyance, Y/n raised her eyebrow. "I don't know am I?" Draco leaned against the wall, "Well you did hang out with that mudblood." He scoffed. Y/n had enough, sighing she got up, "You don't control the people I hang out with. I already told you, I was with Hermione as a favor. If you don't believe me, ask Pansy." She pushed past him, bumping into his shoulder. "And they aren't horrible people, they are actually really nice to hang out with." And with that she walked out of his door. Leaving Draco angry, why was she hanging out with the trio? Out of all people, them?

Y/n went back down to the common room to finally talk to Pansy. "Let's go to our room." She told her. Both girls walked up to their rooms sitting on their beds. "So what happened?" Pansy asked, while Y/n laid down. "Well we hung out and read. We were seeing people enter their names. And when Victor Krum came, they both looked at each other. Had some sort of connection, I guess?" Y/n looked at her best friend, who had a small frown. "Hey there's still hope." Y/n told her making Pansy give her a small nod. Pansy got up, "I'm going to the common room are you coming?" Y/n shook her head, "Can you close the door on the way out?" Pansy nodded as she left, closing the door behind her.

Y/n sighed as she made herself comfortable on her bed. She slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Come my child." The black hooded figure said. "Oh Y/n, how you've grown so much." He continued, creasing her face. Y/n stood there not breathing. "Do you know who I am?" He asked her and she shook her head, breathing out. He laughed making Y/n jump slightly. The figure turned to her parents, "Why haven't you informed her about who I am?" Y/n's parents looked down, "I'm sorry my lord, we didn't think she was ready to know." The hooded figured chuckled, "Of course she's ready to know, it's her birth right."

A knock on the door woke her up from her dream. "It's open!" She called out. Draco peeked his head from the door, seeing the room was alone he entered, closing the door behind him.

"Were you sleeping?" He asked as he sat down next to her. "Yeah, I've been feeling drained lately, especially after I have these weird nightmares." Y/n sighed as she laid back down, looking at Draco. "You had another one?" He asked looking at her with worry in his eyes. "Yes, but I don't want to talk about it. I'm scared they can come true." Draco sighed as he laid down as well, pulling Y/n onto his chest. "You'll be alright love, nothing will ever happen to you." He said as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

Y/n couldn't help, but think otherwise. If her dreams were to come true, people would die, and the man with the black hood was hiding something from her. But what? Her whole life, her parents never mentioned a thing about him.

She laid on Draco's chest, while he played with her hair. Maybe I should go back to sleep? It's the only way I'll know, she thought. She knew if she fell asleep now, she wouldn't get the same dreams. Y/n decided to stay awake and talk to Draco.

"Love?" She said softly. "Hmm?" She moved here head slightly to look up at him, "Do you think something bad is going to happen?" Draco chuckled, "Of course not, stop thinking about such silly things." Y/n let out a small fake laugh.

The couple stayed quiet, both of them only thought about what's to come. Draco knew little to nothing about the Dark Lord, only that he must be obeyed and he was great. He didn't want to disappoint, so he just listened and followed on what his father said. Y/n on the other hand knew absolutely nothing. She hoped she could have known more about him, but the man didn't even have a name.

Y/n only hoped that the next time she fell asleep alone, she could know more about the figure. To finally put a name on the unseen face.