The Talk

After Y/n cried in Draco's arms, she eventually calmed down. She left like her whole life was flipped upside down. She felt lied to by the people who raised her. She felt scared that her father was evil. Was she evil too?

She couldn't believe anything that was going on, it all felt surreal. She just wanted to wake up and think everything was just a bad dream. She wanted to believe Cedric was still alive if she woke up, but he wasn't. This was her reality, this was her real-life nightmare.

Draco and Y/n were laying down together on the bed. Draco was playing with her hair and whispering kind things, trying to make her feel better. A knock made them both look over, "Y/n the Dark Lord wants to see you now." Narcissa told her.

Y/n got up following Narcissa into a room, that looked like Lucius office. She knocked on the door getting a 'enter' from Voldemort. Y/n went inside sitting down on a chair across her father.

"You must have many questions," Voldemort said. "I'll try my best to answer." Y/n looked everywhere, but his eyes. They weren't the same dark hazel eyes she saw in her dreams. She wondered how someone could turn from being an attractive man, to looking like that.

"Why did you kill my friend?" She asked in a soft voice looking down at her hands. "I've told you already, he just happened to be in the way." Y/n stayed silent.

"You hold great power Y/n. That's why you're here right now. You will help me take over the world." He told her. Y/n looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Tom, I will not. I don't want to be associated with you. I don't want you to be my father." Voldemort laughed, "Idiot girl, like you have a choice. It will be easier for you to just accept. Don't fight what you're truly meant for." Y/n leaned back into her seat, "And what's that?" Voldemort stood up, "You're my heir, you have exceptional powers. Some you might not even know you have. Like your dreams, they come true, right?" Y/n nodded her head slowly, "You can see the future." Y/n raised an eyebrow, "I suppose I can, what's it to you Tom." Voldemort gave her a glare, "Do not call me Tom. I am Lord Voldemort. And that's where you come in, your powers will help me win the battle."

Sighing Y/n sat up, "I will help you, only if you tell me about my real mother." A part of Y/n knew she wasn't really going to help Voldemort with anything, she just wanted answers. Yet, another part wanted to find out these powers Voldemort talked so proudly about.

"I suppose that's...fair." He sat back down on his chair. "Like I've told you before, she was a Slytherin as well. She was undoubtedly gorgeous, but a fool for thinking I could love her back." Y/n raised her eyebrows, "Well you had me." She interrupted him, but he ignored her and continued to talk, "I did care for her of course, she was loyal to me after all. But she wanted to change me. She believed I could love her like she loved me, but she was wrong. You see, I was conceived under a love potion, making it impossible to love someone back." Y/n shifted in her chair as she looked at Voldemort who did not maintain eye contact with her. "Her name was Eve Sorcery. I killed her when I found out she intended on leaving with you. She betrayed my trust, she wanted to join their side." His red eyes met Y/n's e/c ones. "I do not show mercy to those who betray me, even if they carried my heir or are my own blood." He implied to her.

Y/n got chills in the back of her neck, "Of course." She agreed. "Very well, now go on. I'll send for you if I need you." He told her. She got up leaving the room and walking back to Draco's room.

Draco was sitting on his bed, impatiently tapping his foot for Y/n. Once he heard his door creak, he immediately got up. "What happened?" He asked her. They both sat on the bed, "He told me about my mother, her name was Eve. He said I have powers that I don't know of yet. The only reason I'm here is cause he basically wants to use me." Draco looked over at her, "What kind of powers?" Y/n looked down at her hands, "Well, I get these dreams and they come true. I can basically see the future." Draco raised both his eyebrows, "Wait, really?" Y/n nodded her slowly, "I saw Cedric die, I could have stopped him and saved him." Draco placed his hand on her thigh, "You didn't know you had these powers. His death wasn't your fault."

She looked over at him with sad eyes, "I don't want any part of this. I don't want to help him create more evil, even if he is my father."