I'm Sorry

Y/n's POV:

Today was the Gryffindor and Slytherin game. Pansy and I were getting ready putting on our house gear. I didn't really have any Slytherin clothing, which sucked when it came to games.

"I can't find anything Pansy, I'll just wear a normal sweater." I sighed looked through my drawer of undone clothing. "Try wearing at least something green!" She told me as she went into the bathroom to fix her hair. I groaned as I moved all my clothing everywhere trying to find anything. I stopped suddenly seeing the sweater. His sweater he gifted me for Christmas. I brought it out seeing it still smelled like him. I rolled my eyes and stuffed it back in. "Hey that's perfect! Wear that!" Pansy said behind me. "Uh, no it's not I'll find something else." I quickly said, but Pansy grabbed the sweater. "No this is perfect it's a quidditch sweater, wear it!" She said happily handing me the sweater. I knew she wasn't going to take no as an answer.

I groaned as I took off my shirt putting on the sweater. It felt like he was in the room with me again, which made me feel a bit sad.

Pansy and I were sitting down on the benches waiting for the game to begin. The trio asked us to sit with them, but we knew some Slytherin's would hate us, so we had to politely decline.

Finally the Slytherin team came out. I cheered for Adrian, Theo, and Marcus making them smile and wave at Pansy and I. Draco had taken notice because he looked at them and saw they were waving at us and scoffed. His reaction quickly changed when he noticed I was wearing his sweater. I quickly looked away and turned my attention to the Gryffindor team. Ron looked really nervous being up there, I smiled at Harry and the twins and they returned a huge smile back.

The game finally began and I watched both teams play roughly with each other. Draco and Harry would constantly look at each other, rolling their eyes. Adrian would occasionally score and Ron would look very defeated. Fred and George would constantly throw bludgers at Adrian and Marcus, so they wouldn't score. It was a very intense game.

Author's POV:

Harry flew across Y/n, which made her focus on Draco and him. They were both flying closely with one another. Y/n began to bite her nails, a habit of hers she did when she was nervous or scared. She stayed focused on the two boys, when suddenly a ball came towards Draco – knocking him off his broom. Y/n stood up from her seat watching him fall onto the ground. Her eyes widened as she ran towards the field to see him. He was bleeding and had many broken bones. Madam Pomfrey came quickly, two of his teammates grabbed Draco and went off into the infirmary. Y/n followed behind them with tears forming in her eyes.

Draco laid on the bed, while Y/n was holding his cold hand. Her other hand creased his face and moved his hair out of his face. "Merlin Draco you gave me a scare out there." She laughed quietly to herself. "I miss you, a lot." She sighed, "I'm sorry for lying to you and ruining your trust. I promise I won't over to that again."

Draco's hand twitched slightly making Y/n quickly clean her tears. She looked over at him still holding his hand. His eyes struggled to open, but eventually did. He groaned as he fully woke up. "Bloody hell, what happened?" He asked in a groggy voice. "Uh well, you fell from your broom." She told him. Draco's eyes looked at her's upon hearing her speak. "Y/n." He breathed out while tightening his grip on her hand. "How are you?" She softly asked him. Draco tried to sit up, he groaned, making Y/n slightly pushed him down, "No, no, stay laying down." Draco looked at her again sighing, "I'm so so sorry. I hate being mad at you." Y/n smiled at him with more tears in her eyes, "Merlin no Draco don't apologize. I should have told you the truth from the start. From now on I won't ever lie to you." He brought their hands up, kissing the top of her hand. "I have to apologize for my actions too, what I did wasn't okay. I'm so sorry Y/n." He let go of her hand to touch her cheek, creasing her face softly. She got up from her seat placing a soft kiss on his forehead. "You'll be out of here soon, I'll wait with you." She smiled at Draco and he nodded.

After consuming a healing potion, Draco had felt a lot better. He was still sore, but well enough to walk. They both walked into the Great Hall for dinner. All their friends looked surprised seeing them together, but they all knew they were going to be back to normal soon.

"How are you feeling Malfoy?" Blaise asked him. Draco groaned when he sat down, "I could be better." Y/n sat down beside him and poured him some soup, while she got a sandwich. They group of friends ate, talking about the match. Slytherin had lost since Draco had fallen, Harry was able to get the stitch easily. Draco didn't seem to care though, the only important thing in his life had finally came back and that's what he cared for. He cared so much for Y/n, when everything was wrong in his life – she made it right by just being there.