Film

2nd Person Point Of View:

It was finally Friday and you couldn't be more excited for the weekend. You and your friends had plans to go to Hogsmeade again, but this time to go to Three Broomsticks. It has been a while since you drank the sweet taste of butterbeer. Just thinking about it made your mouth water. You also needed to go to Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop since you had broken almost all your quills, while doing essays. You would always concentrate so hard, that you would forget about the heavy pressure your quill had against the parchment paper.

During the week, you had also owled your mother more, telling her about Blaise and Draco. She would write back to you saying she was proud of you for making new friends. She joked about how she thought you'd only ever be friends with the girls since the three of you were stuck like glue.

You had gotten closer to Draco over the last few days. The two of you would always help each other out with assignments or just hung out. You were obviously closer to him than Blaise, but he was still one of your friends as well.

It was around 6 pm and you were sitting on the common room couch. You had been writing another essay Snape assigned. It wasn't due until Monday, but you liked finishing assignments, so you didn't worry about them last minute. "Doing your essay?" Draco asked as he set his bag on the floor and sat next to you. "What else would I be doing on a Friday night?" You joked. "You want to work on it together? I'm having some trouble on the essay." He lied, you were the one who was having trouble. He could see the frustration on your face as you read the chapter and went back to the essay. You sighed in relief, "Thank Merlin, yes please. Could you help me? I don't understand the last part." You moved your book to your lap as Draco looked over it.

It took about 15 minutes for Draco to explain the paragraph. You quickly thanked him finishing the last part of the essay, "Finally!" You sighed in relief. You closed the book and put the essay away. "Thank you again Draco." You looked at him and smiled. "It's the least I can do for you."

You got up, "You want to head to dinner?" You asked him as he nodded in agreement. "Great let me just change from the uniform and I'll be down in a few minutes." He replied with an okay as you grabbed your bag and went into the dorm room. You grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants and an oversized crewneck. Most of your closet consisted of comfy clothes, since you mostly stayed in the room. You didn't care though, you were comfy and that's what mattered. You went back down the stairs and you and Draco left the common room and walked to the Great Hall. You had small talk about the trip tomorrow and he asked if you'd buy anything and you told him how you needed more quills, explaining why and he laughed. "You're coming tomorrow right?" You asked him and he nodded, "I wouldn't miss it." You entered the Great Hall, but didn't see any of your friends. You and Draco sat next to each other as you began to eat.

"Are you going to buy anything tomorrow?" You asked Draco as you took a sip of water. "I need a new broom, mine broke during practice." You laughed, "How did it break?" He chuckled, "It's a long story, but speaking of practice you should come and watch. It's quite fun." He looked up from his food at you, "Okay, when's the next practice?" Draco was a bit surprised from your reply, he didn't think you'd actually want to come. "It's on Sunday around 5." You smiled at him, "Alright then I'll be there to support you." You laughed lightly as the both of you finished your food.

3rd Person Point Of View:

Both of them were heading back to the common room, Y/n's shoulder kept brushing against his, but he didn't mind. It was weird for Draco to be friends with a girl he just began to speak to in his 3rd year. He didn't care though, he wanted to know more about her. He wanted to be able to get close to her. He liked the fact that she was different than other Slytherin's. She had all the traits of each house, but why did the sorting hat put her into Slytherin? He was grateful nonetheless, if she wasn't put into Slytherin, the two of them would have never become friends.

"Have you seen Pansy?" Y/n asked Draco who shook his thoughts away, "No, I haven't seen her since last class. I think she's with Blaise at the library, I could be wrong though." Y/n went inside the common room and searched for your friends, but they weren't there. It was odd they didn't tell her, but she didn't mind. Y/n had Draco to keep her company. "You want to go to my room? My dad sent me this muggle device that lets you watch films." Y/n smiled and Draco nodded. "Do you want to change out of the uniform first? I'll meet you up there?" She asked him and he agreed as he went into his room.

2nd Person Point Of View:

You were in your room getting the device that muggles called a 'projector'. You placed it on the desk as a blue rectangle appeared on the empty wall. Moments later Draco knocked on the door, "You can come in." You told him and he did. He stood there awkwardly watching you set up the device. He was wearing dark green pajama pants and a lose t-shirt. "This is a projector, we can watch films on it! It's pretty brilliant. What do you wanna watch?" You asked him, but he shrugged. Draco was not use to watching films, at home he would usually read books or practice quidditch.

"Look this book shows you all the films, you can pick one." You showed Draco a book of movie posters as he skimmed through them, confused. Is this what muggles enjoy on their free time, he thought. "I don't know which one to choose Y/n, why don't you choose I'm fine with whatever." You grabbed the book and chose "Cinderella". The movie poster looked cute, so you chose the option on the device and it began to place. You looked over at Draco and smiled excitedly, "We can lay down on my bed, if you want." Draco sat down on the end of your bed and you laid down.

About an hour has passed by and you noticed Draco was slouching. "Hey you can lay down, I don't mind." You told him. Draco could feel a rush of blood being sent to his cheeks, thankfully it was dark enough for Y/n not to notice. He laid by her as they watched the movie. Y/n fell in love with the idea of finding a prince charming. She found the movie interesting, Draco on the other hand did not. He was bored watching a girly movie, but he didn't mind he knew how much Y/n was interested in it.

The movie didn't seem to end, as both of their bodies laid on the small bed, their body heat keeping them warm– they both became sleepy. Each of their eyelids began to feel heavier and heavier by the minute. It didn't take long until both of them had fallen asleep.

+

A/N: I just wanted to say thank you so much for +200 reads! Thank you to the people who constantly vote and comment– you are so amazing :')

Just wanted to let you guys know I have started classes, so I might not be able to update everyday!