Cedric Diggory

TW: Death!

TW: Death!

A/N: I will be editing past parts because there are many errors lol, so just ignore the chapters you have already read. NEXT NEW PART WILL BE UPLOADED FRIDAY! I will also send out a message (if you follow me, you will get the notification!) Lastly, thank you for 30k reads and 1k votes! You guys are amazing! ❤️

+

Today was the last task. Y/n, the golden trio, and Cedric all sat together in the courtyard on the grass. "Are you guys nervous?" She asked the two boys and they nodded.

"I was not expecting those mermaids to be so mean, I don't know what to expect in this last task." Cedric admitted, while Harry agreed.

"I can't believe they were trying to kill me because I was trying to save Gabrielle! Of course I wasn't going to just leave her down there, they were ruthless!" Harry complained.

"Well at least it's the last task! After this competition we can all head to Hogsmeade and grab a butterbeer, on me!" Y/n told the group and they all cheered.

"My father hasn't stopped talking about me to others. He keeps telling them how I'm in the lead and how proud he is." Cedric said, smiling at his hands. Y/n give him a side hug, "We're all very proud of you, you too Harry!" The group nodded in agreement. "What's this last task about?" She asked. "I think it's the maze. We're gonna have to find the trophy." Harry told Y/n and she sat there emotionless.

Y/n began to remember all the bad dreams she had about Cedric. She remembered how he was running towards the trophy and they teleported into the graveyard where he was killed. She got up asking Cedric to accompany her, "What's wrong?" He asked. Y/n looked up to face him, "I have a bad feeling about this task Cedric. I had a dream something horrible was going to happen to you. And lately my dreams are coming true." Y/n admitted. She watched as Cedric's mouth formed a slight frown. "They are just dreams Y/n. Nothing bad will happen to me or anyone. They wouldn't allow it." He tells her with a small smile, but Y/n knew otherwise. "Oh, before I forget, this is for you. I got it before we fought. It's just something to show I appreciate you." He reached into his pocket giving her a small ring. "Cedric what? Why? You should have told me I could have given you something as well." She looked at the ring seeing his name engraved in it. Y/n knew for sure Draco was going to be angry. "It's just a small 'thank you' gift. For always being there for me. For being a great friend." Y/n hugged him tightly, "Thank you so much! I love it."

Y/n had felt guilty not spending as much time with Draco. They both knew they loved and cared for each other regardless, but she still felt bad. Ever since the competition she had been focusing on her other friends and trying to help them. Once the tournament would finish, Y/n knew everything would go back to normal, or so she thought.

She walked into the Slytherin common room, greeted by her friends. "Have you guys seen Draco?" She asked. "He's in his room." Blaise answered and she nodded, giving him a quick thank you.