OWL's

After many days in the library studying with either the trio or the Slytherin's, everyone was exhausted

After many days in the library studying with either the trio or the Slytherin's, everyone was exhausted. No one had the energy to take that huge test.

Only thing Y/n looked forward to was her birthday the next day. She couldn't wait to hang out with all her friends and Draco. She only hoped nothing would happen between them, she did not want any drama on her special day.

Draco never liked studying with Y/n's friends. Half of the time they would be joking around forgetting the real reason why they were in the library for. When Y/n had asked him if he would want to study with her and her friends, he respectfully decline. He accomplished more studying when he was alone.

"Well, if you need me I'll be in the library." She smiled at him kissing his cheek. "Alright, please actually study, I need you to pass." He pleaded and she smiled. "I know Draco, I know." She walked out of the dungeons and into the library to meet Pansy and the trio.

"Bloody hell Hermione no one can understand your writing!" Ron complained while looking at the flash cards she made. Hermione's writing wasn't even messy, she just wrote in cursive and not many people could understand. And by people, it was only Ron who didn't understand her writing.

"Hand them here." Y/n told Ron, she looked over the flash cards with furrowed eyebrows. "Ron these flash cards are perfectly fine, you just can't understand cursive." She joked making her friends laugh. Ron rolled his eyes shifting in his seat. "Okay let's get started, everyone grab a set of cards." Hermione told the group and they all obeyed.

The group began to study, Hermione and Y/n usually getting all the right answers, while Ron would complain about getting them wrong.

Pansy had her head down on the table complaining she was tired and Ron agreed, "Yeah I say let's take a break!" Hermione huffed, "Fine, 10 minute break. After we're all meeting back here, okay?" Everyone nodded, leaving the library. Pansy and Y/n walked together into the bathroom to freshen up. Y/n turned on the sink and put some water on her face. Pansy went into a stall to do her business, "I hate studying!" She complained making Y/n stand up straight from the sink. "We just have this day of studying, once the exams are over we can officially relax." Y/n sighed splashing more water into her face. Pansy got out of the stall and washed her hands, "You're right, c'mon let's get going before Hermione gets mad at us." Both girl laughed and went back into the library waiting for the boys to return.

It was the next morning, time for the exam. The three girls got up, changing into their robes and trying to study the last of their notes before entering the Great Hall.

The room looked like it had never ending desks. Y/n felt a knot in her stomach, most likely from being nervous about the exam. She groaned softly as she sat on a random desk, waiting for Umbridge to enter.

The Great Hall doors opened showing Umbridge with her very pink pantsuit. She giggled as she walked towards the front, flicking her wand and had the exams fly to every students desk. "You may begin, good luck!" She giggled, Y/n rolled her eyes as she grabbed her quill and began.

Y/n's POV:

I began to answer the questions in the exam, I'm so glad Hermione pushed all of us because I actually learned some new things. Even though there were some questions I didn't answer, they were still kind of easy cause it was common sense. I looked at the never-ending pages of questions, this exam was going to take forever to complete.

Umbridge looks at the door suspiciously, making everyone stop their exam to look at what she was looking. Out of nowhere, the doors busted open. I look up and see Fred and George flying around throwing small fireworks into the air. Every student in the room threw their exam into the air, so naturally I did too. He sets off a firework that begins to chase Draco, until he finally ducks down. Leaving an imprinted shocked Draco face on the wall. I laugh and run out of the doors, along with everyone else. The twins fly out, setting off their last huge fire work. A huge W flies over the sky, making everyone clap for them.

The twins doing this could cause them to he expelled, but I'm pretty sure they had bigger plans outside of Hogwarts. I was a bit sad, I won't be seeing them at school anymore, but their prank was the highlight of my school year. I watched as they flew out of Hogwarts and everyone was laughing. I turn around to meet up with Pansy and the trio. Draco had stayed inside with his goons, he did not want any part of the the twins prank. We were all laughing and high-fiving each other. I go towards Harry to high five him, but he falls into the ground.

"Harry!" I say as I run over to him with Hermione and Pansy following behind. "Harry what's wrong?" Hermione asks, but he doesn't answer. He blacks out leaving the three of us confused. "Ron help us! Let's take him to the infirmary!" Hermione tells him. He comes over and the four of us help Ron lift him up.

We all quickly go towards the Hospital Wing, wondering what in Merlin's beard just happened to Harry.

+

A/N: Happy Halloween! 🎃🧡 What are you guys going to dress up as? I'm being a Hogwarts student!