Broken Arm

2nd Person Point Of View:

"Y/n wake up!" Pansy shook your shoulder vigorously. "I'm up Pans geez chill out." You sighed rubbing your eyes. "Get ready it's almost time for breakfast." You got up and made your way into the bathroom for a quick shower. After you changed into the same uniform as the last three years, obviously not the same size as you did grow, and got into the robe. "Are you guys ready?" You asked Pansy and Daphne. "We've been ready, we were waiting for you missy!" Daphne said teasing you. You laughed and the three of you made your way into the Great Hall. You sat down at the end of the table and began to eat breakfast.

"Good morning ladies." Blaise said sitting down next to Pansy. All three of you said good morning and you talked about the classes you had. "I've got Potions first, then Care of Magical Creatures, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Charms, Transfiguration, and Astronomy last." You said to them. "Wait we kind of have the same schedule!" Both Pansy and Daphne said which made you happy. You did not want to have classes without them it would probably bore you to death. "Thank Merlin." You sighed. "Shall we get going then?" You asked and they all nodded. You grabbed your bag and made your way into Potions, not daring to be late on the first day of Professor Snape's class.

"Good morning students, this school year we will be having assigned seats, please listen while I call out your names." Professor Snape said. You looked at Pansy and Daphne and frowned. "Pansy Parkinson and Blaise Zabini" "Daphne Greengrass and Gregory Goyle" "Harry Potter and Hermione Granger" You began to zone out since your name was not being called. "And lastly Y/n Y/l/n and Draco Malfoy." You sighed as you made your way to the table in the back. You wished you could have gotten someone else as a partner, but it wouldn't matter if you complained, he would stay your partner for the rest of the school year.

You grabbed your parchment paper and quill and began to take notes because Professor Snape did not waste any time. Most of the time in class you didn't look over at Draco, there was no need because the whole class consisted of taking notes on potions you already knew about. You did however, notice Draco didn't write anything down, it didn't surprise you, he was excellent at potions anyway.

You, Daphne, Pansy, and her friends made their way into the forest to attend Care of Magical Creatures with Hagrid. You were kind of excited for this class, it was something new and you were really interested in magical creatures. "This book is ridiculous, it can bloody take my hand off!" Draco said to the group and everyone laughed. "How does he expect us to open it?" He scoffed. "You have to stroke the spin, like this." You told him while you showed him. He looked at your fingers and he copied your motion, he looked up at you and raised his eyebrows as he walked away.

Hagrid finally came out of the forest with a Hippogriff. "No way." You said quietly as you made your way towards the group of students gathering around Hagrid. He began to explain the history of the Hippogriff and asked if any students wanted to touch the beautiful creature, Buckbeak. Harry Potter of course volunteered, it was no surprise the golden trio was favored by Hagrid. You saw as he bowed in front of Buckbeak, while the creature accepted Harry. "You want to ride him now?" Hagrid asked, while effortlessly picking Harry up and placing him on top of Buckbeak. Moments later Harry and Buckbeak disappeared into the sky.

After a couple minutes you saw Buckbeak making its way back down. "Excellent Harry!" Hagrid told him as he helped him down. You were pushed to the side while Draco made his way towards Buckbeak.

"I bet you're not dangerous at all, are you? Are you, you great ugly brute?" He said walking towards Buckbeak, you immediately knew where this was going to lead

"I bet you're not dangerous at all, are you? Are you, you great ugly brute?" He said walking towards Buckbeak, you immediately knew where this was going to lead. You quickly dropped your bag and went in front of Draco. For what reason? You didn't even know.

Before you knew it you felt a sharp sting on your arm as you fell, falling on Draco's feet. You looked up seeing his wide grey eyes looking at your bloody arm. "Hagrid she's hurt! She needs to go to Madam Pomfrey!" Hermione told him. He looked panicked, "Class dismissed. Malfoy please take her bag and follow me." He picked you up and you made your way into the Hospital Wing.

"Merlin what happened?" Madam Pomfrey looked at your worried. "Buckbeak scratched her it was an accident of course!" Hagrid explained. "I know Hagrid, I'm fine it's just a scratch." You reassured him not trying to worry him from the very deep cut and broken bone. You were placed on a bed as Madam Pomfrey began to clean the blood of your arm, you winced as it began to burn every so often. You didn't even realize Draco was still in the room looking at you, full of pain. He felt bad and confused, this wouldn't have happened if he taunted Buckbeak, but he also didn't know why you took the hit for him.

After a couple minutes that seemed like hours of pain Madam Pomfrey put your hand in a sling, since you broke your arm. "You will be in pain for a bit, but it shouldn't hurt as badly, take this after you eat it will help the bone grow back to it's normal way." You nodded as you took the small potion and looked at Draco.

"I can hold your bag?" He insisted, but you declined since you didn't break both your arms. The two of you made your way into the Great Hall with awkward silence filling the halls. You looked over at the table and saw Pansy and Daphne run towards you. Pansy grabbed your bag from you, "Merlin Y/n how are you?" She looked at you worried. "I'm okay Pans it was just one broken bone, it's not the end of the world." You laughed. You all sat down as Draco sat down across from you. "Does it hurt terribly?" Pansy asked. "Kinda of, but Madam Pomfrey said it wouldn't last that long, I'll be okay Pans stop worrying." "Stop worrying? Y/n you could have died!" She said throwing her hands up. You rolled your eyes playfully and you began to eat. "Can someone pour me pumpkin juice please?" Draco quickly grabbed a cup pouring it and handing it to you, giving you a half of smile. "Thanks." You told him and began to eat, ignoring him staring at you and your arm he was responsible for. After lunch finished it was time for Defensive Against the Dark Arts, which you were excited for because the last professors have been useless.

You made your way into Defensive Against the Dark Arts and everyone was talking about the boggart in the middle of the room. "This is gonna be interested." You thought to yourself. Pansy and Daphne stood next to you, "I wonder what we're going to do today." Daphne asked. You had an idea, but decided not to say anything, since the profesor was entering the room. "Hello students, my name is Remus Lupin, but you can all call me Professor Lupin– today we will be doing something quite different than what you all are use to. Does anyone know what this is?" He asked the class, everyone looked at each other, both you and Hermione raised your hand. "Yes Ms.Granger?" "A Boggart is an amortal shape-shifting non-being that takes on the form of its observer's worst fear." She explained and he nodded. "Excellent 5 points to Gryffindor!"

Professor Lupin asked everyone to get in a line as Neville Longbottom was the first in line. Neville told Professor Lupin his worst fear was Professor Snape, which made many Slytherin students laugh. Professor Lupin began to explain the banishing spell for the boggart, "Repeat after me, Riddikulus!" Everyone repeated after him. "This class is ridiculous." Draco scoffed. He earned a few laughs from your friends, except from you.

Neville was the first person to encounter the boggart and you saw Professor Snape come out of the boggart. "Now Neville think of a happy memory and cast the spell." "R-Riddikulus!" He pointed his wand at Snape and a big red hat and dress appeared on Snape. "Excellent! Next person!" Professor Lupin said. Everyone was encountering their biggest fear. You wondering what was yours. But before you got the chance to see class was over, leaving you with the thought of your biggest fear.