Dumbledore's Army

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

Many of us had spent our days looking for a place to practice in secret. It was hard, everywhere we went the Inquisitorial Squad was there too. It was impossible to hide anything from them. The only reason I got away with some things were because Draco was in charge and no one dared to second guess him. I knew Draco loved being in charge and having people look up to him. Every time we met up, he would tell him about his latest busting story. It was quite adorable seeing him talk so proudly about himself, kind of conceded of him, but that's just the way he is.

It was currently lunch time, Pansy and I were sitting down together. Draco had been spending more time with the Inquisitorial Squad, which I didn't mind. We both had our own clubs, so to say. "Hermione told me Neville has found a room, here inside the castle." She whispered to me. I raised my eyebrows as I placed a piece of watermelon in my mouth, "Won't we get caught?" Pansy shook her head, "That's the thing! The door completely disappears after we are all in there. Anyone who isn't in our group can't come in!" She told me excitedly. A room that disappear? That's actually cool. "When are we going to meet?" I asked her. "Today after dinner. We're all going to walk separately, so it doesn't seem suspicious." I nodded as we both continued to eat our fruits.

All of my classes passed by rather quickly. With the secret meeting coming up, time went by fast. I was excited to hopefully learn new things. I was also excited to reconnect with the trio. I missed them all so much and hey whatever my father doesn't know can't hurt him, right? It just sucked having to hide this from Draco because if he were ever to find out, he would probably hate me. He would realize how many times I've lied to him just to hang out with them.

After my last class Pansy and I practically ran to the Great Hall. We were both eager to finally see the famous room the group was talking about. Pansy had told me the room was in the 7th floor, which was forbidden. Once we saw the trio leave casually from the Great Hall, other people began to leave and then us. We both had to lie to our friends saying we were going to study, which technically wasn't that much of a lie.

Both of us walked to the 7th floor with caution. We would both constantly looked back for anyone following us, which thankfully no one did. We saw this huge door and when we entered almost everyone was there already. There were props of death eaters, so we could combat. This room was meant for us to learn here.

"Okay," Harry cleared his throat. "This is the Room of Requirement, it only shows up to those who need it. Meaning no one outside of our group can get in. I say we meet once a week, maybe every Wednesday after dinner?" He looked around and everyone was nodding their heads. "Now, you must not tell anyone about these meeting, we don't want to get in trouble. Okay well, let's start with forming a patronus. I know Lupin had tried to teach some of us, and some were successful. A lot of you don't quite know how to form one yet, but that's why I'm here. Let's all partner up and discuss your happiest memory." Harry told us and we nodded.

Pansy and I obviously partnered up, since we were the only Slytherin's there. It was kind of weird because not many people trusted us to be in the group, but the trio vouched for us. It still didn't stop the glares or whispers we got from some people.

"Oi, Y/n! Why don't you and your friend hang out with us." Fred told me. I knew he was just trying to be a good friend and make us feel less awkward. I did appreciate though, it cleared some of the tension. We both looked at each other and shrugged. We walked over to them, "George, Fred. This is Pansy Parkinson, my best friend." I smiled at them and they shook her hand. "Nice to meet you Pansy." They both said in unison.

The four of us stood in a corner talking about our happiest memory. Fred and George's memory both included each other, which I thought was adorable. I had never met siblings as close as them, it made me want my own brother or sister. Pansy's happiest memory was the first time Daphne, Pansy, and I stayed up late one time in Hogwarts. We spent that night eating way too many candies and laughing around. It was that day that the three of us knew we were going to be great best friends. I told them about my happiest memory, which was the day I flew around Hogwarts with Draco. I kind of miss doing those things with him, but things probably won't be the same now that my father has risen.

Pansy and I helped the twins form their patronus, since we were both successful the day Lupin taught the class.

George was the first to form his, with the help of Pansy. George kept making fun of Fred because he did it first. "It's Y/n's fault she's not a great teacher." He joked making me laugh. After many other attempts Fred finally produced his patronus, "Do you think our patronus's can fight each other?" Fred asked George making him smirk. I sighed and walked away before they tried.

It was amazing seeing all those blue animals around the room. Seeing everyone's faces when they succeeded was the best part. I knew this is where I wanted to fight. I wanted to fight for the good, not the evil. I wanted to fight along their side, not his.