Death Eaters Enter Hogwarts

With Draco being in the infirmary the past few days, Y/n spent all her mornings and nights with him

With Draco being in the infirmary the past few days, Y/n spent all her mornings and nights with him. She did not want him to be alone in such a scary time. She had almost lost him. She felt such hatred towards Harry, especially after he didn't get in trouble. He committed a crime, yet they did nothing. He still walked around like he was an innocent boy. Y/n despised Harry, she wanted revenge.

"How are you feeling?" She asked Draco. He was laying down staring up towards the ceiling. He had been doing this for quite a while. It seemed like he didn't want to speak. Many of his thoughts were racing through his head. Y/n hated seeing him like that. He looked so broken and weak.

"I'm okay," He finally spoke, still looking at the ceiling. Y/n knew he was lying, but he didn't want to show his true emotions.

Even though Draco feared for his life, he did not want to show anyone he was weak. When the spell hit him, he thought he had seen the last of Y/n. For a moment he saw Y/n and him at the beach his mother use to take him when he was small. The same beach he spoke to Y/n about that one night. And there was a child holding Y/n's hand, a small little boy with the same hair Draco had. The last thing he saw was a family with Y/n, before he passed out.

"They're coming today, right?" He asked Y/n and she nodded. "They will be here soon. In about an hour." She replied back looking at the clock. In one hour, they would both open the cabinet to let the death eaters in. A part of Y/n felt horrible, but another part didn't. She wanted Hogwarts to be destroyed and she wanted the walls of Hogwarts to fall onto Harry.

She wanted no harm to anyone else, just Harry. She wanted Harry to suffer as much as Draco did.

Voldemort smiled at the change in his daughter. Her true powers could finally be unleashed. It could possibly win them the war.

There where even physical changes Y/n had. When she felt infuriated her eyes got slightly darker. And a small voice in her head told her to destroy anything that came in her way.

Y/n didn't want this, no absolutely not. But when she felt in rage, she could not control herself. It was like a part of her had completely disappeared. Every time something got her furious now, her old self would be stored away – and her new self would overcome her. It scared her because she didn't know what she was capable of.

"You should eat something, at least this," Y/n told Draco as she brought out a green apple. "You need your strength for today." She gave him a small smile and he nodded, sitting up and began to eat the apple. "Are you scared?" He asked her, hoping she would say yes, but to his surprise Y/n wasn't scared. "No, we were trained for this, I was trained for this." She looked at him and Draco noticed her eyes become slightly darker, making him furrow his eyebrows.

"I thought you didn't want to have any part of the Dark Lord's plan?" He asked her feeling a bit ashamed in himself because he didn't want to do any of this. "Plans change," Y/n shrugged continuing to look at the clock: 15 minutes. "You should get up now, we should head to the room." Y/n told him and he nodded putting on his shoes.

They both walked towards the room of requirement silently. Y/n took notice of the castles details, knowing they would be destroyed soon. A part of her wanted to run away and no let any of this happen, but she was still for furious about what happened with Draco. She wanted blood, she wanted vengeance.

"We can do this," Y/n mumbled to Draco as they put both their hands on the cabinet. "Harmonia Nectere Passus." They both said in unison. They both stepped back as the door opened. Bellatrix was the first to come out with a smirk on her face. Many other death eaters came out after her looking around. "Well done Draco, Y/n." Bellatrix laughed loudly as she spun around the room.

"Let's have some fun!" She spoke again skipping out of the room. Draco immediately grabbed Y/n's hand for comfort. He knew he had to kill Dumbledore in a few minutes and he was scared. He was terrified to do this.

"He's at the Astronomy Tower, let's go." Y/n pulled Draco along as they walked towards the tower. From afar they both could hear kids screaming and walls breaking down, yet Y/n didn't care. She did not feel a thing. Draco watched as Y/n held her head high with her eyes dark. She looked scary and intimidating, something he would have never thought she would become. It was odd seeing Y/n look so evil.

She opened the door for the tower and walked quietly up the stairs, both of them could hear another voice up there. Dumbledore was standing near the railing looking up into the sky.

"Draco, Y/n." Dumbledore spoke as he turned around. "Who were you just speaking too?" Draco asked as he raised his wand. Y/n just stood there curiously walking around to see who was with them in that tower. Unfortunately she could not find anyone, but Dumbledore.

"Draco years ago I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices," Dumbledore turned his gaze to Y/n then back to Draco, could he be talking about Tom? "Please let me help you."Dumbledore slightly frowned upon seeing the broken boy. "I don't want your help! Don't you understand? I have to do this, I have to kill you. Or he's going to kill me." Tears began to form in his eyes. For a brief moment Y/n's eyes went back to normal, but regained control to its dark energy when she thought about her father. Draco lifted his sleeve showing his dark mark.

"You don't have to do this Draco, I can help you." Dumbledore tried to persuade him, but Draco knew better. No one could help him with this. Draco was about to speak, but laughter from the stairs stopped them.

Bellatrix and other death eaters came into the tower, "Well, look what we have here. Well done Draco and Y/n!"

Dumbledore was taken by surprise, "Good evening Bellatrix, I think introductions are in order, don't you?" She gave him an evil smirk, "Love to Albus, but I'm afraid we're all on a big of a tight schedule."

"Do it Draco! Do it!" Bellatrix tried to encourage him. "He doesn't have the stomach, just like his father. Let me finish him in my own way." A death eater spoke. "No!" Bellatrix cut him off, "The Dark Lord was clear, the boy has to do it. This is your moment. Do it! Go on Draco! Now!" Bellatrix told Draco. He was shaking, everyone in that room could tell he did not want to kill Dumbledore. 

"No." Snape came in making Draco sigh in relief. Draco lowered his wand and turned around to face Snape.

"Severus," Dumbledore began. "Please." He pleaded. Snape raised his wand, "Avada Kedavra." The green light from his wand hit Dumbledore causing him to fall off the railing and onto the ground.

Draco and Y/n stood there in shock, before they could process anything death eaters began to pull them away. Bellatrix yelled in happiness, she pointed the wand up into the sky forming the same skull from the night of the tournament.

Walking down from the tower, the damage to the castle was unbelievable. There were many students, who were injured. Y/n looked around seeing people crying in pain. She could see the fear in her eyes when they noticed the death eaters.

"We have to get out of here," Y/n told Draco. "We cannot be here when they find him." Draco nodded still shaken up.

"Apparate us to Malfoy Manor, now!" She commanded two death eaters, who obeyed immediately. In seconds they appeared in the living room of the Malfoy's.