Horcrux

"I'm a horcrux aren't I?" She told herself. It makes sense why he never wants to put me in danger.

Every time someone had found his horcrux and destroyed, Voldemort grew weaker. Y/n wondering if she even was one because she had no visible scar. I could be missing it?

She got up walking quietly to Draco's door, "Draco?" She asked softly as she entered. He got up from his bed, "Hey, what's wrong?"

He noticed her change, she looked vulnerable and soft, she was finally back. "I need to ask you for a favor and it is a bit odd," She stopped in front of him. "I need to know if I have a mark or a scar and I can't look at all my body. I need help." She looked into his eyes, "Will you help me?"

Draco's nostril flared slightly and he gulped suddenly, "What do you mean?" Y/n breathed out feeling suddenly nervous, "I need you to look for the scar." It took Draco a couple seconds to realize Y/n wanted him to see her full body. They had never seen each other naked.

Y/n began to take off the long sleeve she had and undid her pants, she places her shoes on the side and slid her pants off – leaving her in her bra and underwear. Draco's eyes immediately went towards the ceiling trying not to make her nervous. "I need to unclip my bra, but you can look Draco. I need your help."

Y/n turned around, Draco's cold hands touched her bare skin sending chills down her spine. He undid her bra and Y/n held the front. She turned around to face Draco, who looked very surprised. He began to take off his shirt and pants as well, making Y/n furrow her eyebrows. "It's only fair, right?" He smiled at her. In that moment her heart melted because Draco did really love her, so much.

Y/n laughed lightly as she turned back around, Draco's hands softly brushed her skin, examining for any mark or scar. Her skin was so soft and warm, it made him feel safe.

"I don't see anything?" He told her as he kept looking at her skin. Y/n sighed in relief knowing she wasn't a horcrux. "Wait, darling you have a scar here," He told her placing his cold finger on her back, where her bra is usually placed. Y/n's breath hitched, how could she miss this? It was hard for her to see where it was, but still this isn't suppose to happen. "It's just a small scar right? Nothing too big." He shrugged trying to make Y/n feel better, but Y/n knew the real reason why. Her own father had turned her into a horcrux, but why?

"Yeah it's just a small scar," She smiled at him trying not to show her true emotions. "Thank you for helping me." She continued as she put on her clothes.

After that moment with Draco, Y/n didn't know what to do. She knew she was one of the reasons why Voldemort was still alive. Did Harry know he was a horcrux, as well? She wondered and asked all these questions as she laid on the cold bed.

As she closed her eyes, her mind raced with many questions. She couldn't ask anyone for help, she had to do this alone. And she only hoped she could figure out her answer fast before her dark side took over again.

She had spent her mornings and nights in the library trying to learn more about horcrux's. She tried to find an answer on how to reverse a horcrux, but of course she found nothing.

No matter how many sleepless nights she spent reading and researching, there was still no answer.

Y/n,

We have just been attacked for protecting Harry. I am worried for you. We do not know if you are okay. We know Draco's father is a death eater and we want to make sure you are okay and safe. Please write back to me as soon as you can. We are all worried for you. Ron's mother has even invited you to stay with us. George even got injured, the twins want you to come as well. I love you Y/n please stay safe during these hard times.

Pansy

Y/n's eyes watered as she read the letter. Her friends had no idea who she truly was. She left horrible because she could have warned them, but if she did what would have Voldemort done?

She wanted nothing more than to tell them the truth, but she was afraid of what her father would do. She was also afraid of her dark side rising again. She didn't know what she was capable of, what if she were to hurt the people she cared for?

She grabbed a piece of parchment paper contemplating whether to write back to Pansy or not. She sat on a chair by her desk, looking out the window. Her foot did not stop tapping as she thought about what to write. I could tell them the truth, they will understand. But what if they don't? What if they think I'm evil for being the child of the Dark Lord? What if they try to kill me? No they wouldn't do that, Pansy wouldn't let them, would she?

Y/n knew deep down inside she couldn't tell anyone she was the heir of Voldemort. She would be in too much danger if people knew. With full of regret, she dipped her quill in ink.

Pansy,

I am okay. I have spent these past couple days with Draco. We are both safe. I am so sorry to hear about George, please tell him I wish him a quick recovery. I wish I could be with all of you, but I can't. I know you understand. I'm so scared Pansy. I want to tell you everything, but I can't. I hope to see you soon. Please stay safe, all of you.

Y/n

Giving the small letter to her owl, "The Weasley's Burrow it's urgent!" She watched as the owl flew away quickly. Hoping the owl was not noticed by anyone.

Y/n bit her nails anxiously, waiting to see what's to come.

+

A/N: Did you guys catch that parallel with COAS? That scene inspired the beginning of this part!

Also very sorry for the slow updates, I'm in finals week and it's hard to do everything at once bc I need to focus on getting good grades.

Lastly it's so crazy this book is almost over, I need like 3 more parts till it's done and I'm so incredibly thankful for you guys reading and voting.

I have a question: do you guys want me to drop the new Draco book after this book is done or wait like a couple days?