Caught

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

It was getting harder to have our defensive classes. Umbridge's club was everywhere! They would follow anyone who was suspicious, it was quite annoying.

News about inmates escaping from Azkaban was spreading like a wild fire. Bellatrix LeStrange was on the front page of the newspaper. Thankfully no one knew she was Draco's aunt, so there was no suspicion. I am 100% sure it was my fathers idea to break them out after all, most of the people in Azkaban were his followers.

We were in another Dumbledore's Army meeting. This time we were practicing with the props. I had learned new spells my father didn't teach me, I'm pretty sure I'm more powerful than Harry.

Draco's POV:

Being in the Inquisitorial Squad was the highlight of my days. Being able to punish those who didn't obey the rules and seeing their face was hilarious. Right now though, we had a problem. There has been talk about Harry forming a group called Dumbledore's Army, pathetic.

The Inquisitorial Squad had seen them go into this secret room, but every time we came close to reaching the door it would just disappear. Or if we did reach it, the room would turn into a broom closet. I couldn't wait to catch Saint Potter and his pathetic little followers.

We did however, catch Cho Chang. Umbridge had given her a pastry that had a truth spell on it. She told us everything! For a Ravenclaw you would think she was smart.

Umbridge had created a plan to bust through that hidden room and I couldn't wait to see all their stupid reactions. I wanted Potter to suffer and to finally get in trouble.

There we all where, one last hit and they were all going to be caught. After the last hit, a huge hole was made into the wall. I grabbed Chang by her robe and pulled her towards me, so they could see how trustworthy their little friend was. Everyone's faces were priceless. I scanned the room taking notice of everyone.

And then I saw her. She was in there with them. Y/n was practicing magic with Saint Potter, of course she chooses him. Her eyes look sad and scared, I slightly loosen my grip on Chang. I just stare at Y/n, I can't believe she betrayed me. All those lies she told me, just to be with Potter. I felt slightly sad and angry at her, why did she have to lie to me?

Y/n's POV:

All I wanted to do was apperate out of that room, but I couldn't just leave them to take the blame. Not to mention how incredibly bad I felt seeing Draco's face turn from a smug smirk to surprised and hurt. It was awful, I was awful. I regret lying to him and not telling him the truth.

"Get them." Umbridge told the boys and they did. Each person gathered about 2 people, Draco came towards Pansy and I. We both looked at each other, slightly scared seeing Draco so angry. He grabbed my wrist and told Pansy to follow him. The walk back to Umbridge's office was the awkwardest encounter ever. No one talked, she tried to make Harry talk, but he didn't. At one point she slapped him, which make me want to say something, but Draco pulled my wrist again.

They had gathered all our wands. Umbridge, Hermione, and Harry went to the forbidden forest, to find Dumbledore– even though he wasn't there. The rest of us stayed in her office, while Draco's goons taunted us. Draco hasn't said a word to me or hardly looked at my eyes too.

Draco's POV:

I couldn't stand to look at her, for the first time in our relationship I felt betrayed. It hurt me to think she didn't trust me.

Ron had offered the other members some treats, but I didn't take any. Him being a Weasley, I knew it was a trick. Once they ate them, they all started to vomit. This gave them the chance to escape, but I didn't care. I knew what my father had in store.

I watched as Y/n grabbed her wand as well, but I pulled her. "Oh no, you aren't going." She looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, "Draco, Harry needs my help." I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "Listen to me and trust me. Do not go with them." Y/n pulled her hand back from my grip, "Why not? What's wrong?" I sighed I had to tell her the truth, unlike her. "Your father has a plan and we both know he wouldn't like seeing you fight on their side." Y/n put her wand in her robe and watched as the others left, including Pansy.

"C'mon follow me." I demanded her and she obeyed. The both of us walked back to the dungeons, still not talking about what had happened earlier.

After entering her room I finally let everything out. "You're father would be disappointed in you. Betraying him for Potter? Betraying me?" Y/n's mouth hung slightly open. "I didn't betray you Draco! I couldn't tell you about his classes because I knew you would tell Umbridge. All he was doing was teaching us to defend ourselves against evil." She sighed and sat on her bed, putting her face in her hands. "And what will your father say when he finds out?" She looked up at me with glossy eyes, "He isn't going to find out, I'm not on their side. I'm forced to follow my father. I only attended those classes because Pansy really wanted to go. She didn't want to be the only Slytherin there!"

Author's POV:

A few drops of tears escapes Y/n's eyes. Draco softened upon seeing her hurt. However, he was still angry at her; for lying to him.

"I have to go back to Umbridge's office before she thinks I betrayed her. You see I value trust." He told her. Draco hated being mean to her, but he couldn't just let her get away with lying. It wasn't fair to him.

"Draco please-" Y/n began to speak again, but he opened the door and left. Leaving Y/n in her dorm room alone. Crying for Draco and crying for her friends because she had no idea what was happening to them.

+

A/N: Thank you so much for 61k reads! I am so thankful for the people who constantly read my book and comment/vote!! <3