Bellatrix Lestrange

Arriving at Malfoy Manor all Y/n wanted to do was hide in the guest room. She wished she could have gone to the Weasley's burrow, just like Pansy. Since Pansy did fight with them during Voldemort's plan to get the prophecy, they had trusted her more. They invited her to many events, and Y/n wished she could have gone too. She always had to say she had business with the Malfoy's thus couldn't attend.

Y/n hated being there and it wasn't because of the Malfoy's they were exceptionally nice to her. The problem was her father and the constant pressure he put on her. He always made her practice and she never seemed to have a break. Her teenage years were ruined by her fathers selfishness to rule the wizarding world.

Being in Malfoy Manor meant seeing new death eaters. It was mostly those who had escaped Azkaban. Y/n even met Bellatrix, who didn't seem to like her at first. When Bellatrix found out she was the heir of Voldemort, she became angry. Y/n figured it was because she loved her father and probably hated her mother. Especially because Y/n looked so much like her mother, Bellatrix didn't seem to warm up to her. She only seemed to be nice when Voldemort was around, making Y/n annoyed. She praised him so much and for what? For him to choose another woman and have a child with her? What made the situation worse was Bellatrix was married. How could she have feelings for someone else, while having a husband?

Y/n didn't care though, her father seemed to always take her side. He had protected her more since she came back. It wasn't that he cared for her, it was quite the opposite. Voldemort only cared about one thing, himself.

Many people already knew Voldemort was back and they were looking for him like crazy. It was getting hard for Y/n because she was slightly scared people were going to find out she was his daughter.

The death eater's had attacked Diagon Alley to imprison Ollivander. They even attacked a bridge in London, hurting many muggles. Voldemort was angry, he wanted blood and he wasn't going to stop until it was Harry's.

With three of his horcrux's being found, he was slightly worried. A part of Voldemort knew he was getting weaker, 3/8 items had been destroyed. Voldemort was eager to begin the war, but he knew his followers weren't ready. He also knew Y/n wasn't ready for the war. Yes she might have been powerful, but she wasn't prepared for the worst case scenario.

Draco had been having lessons with Bellatrix. She would teach him occlumency. This was a good reason for her to be there, she taught Draco so much. Draco really appreciate his aunt, even if she was a bit looney.

Both Draco and Y/n would have small competitions to see who was the better wizard, with Y/n always winning. I mean why wouldn't she win? She was the Dark Lords daughter, her powers were exceptional.

Dinner with the death eaters came around and Y/n sat by Draco. Bellatrix sat on Voldemort's right side as she tried to attempt to keep a conversation with him. He seemed very uninterested and instead kept his gaze on everyone else. He watched as everyone had conversations with each other.

Voldemort cleared his throat, making everyone silent. "I am very pleased to announce we will soon have a new death eater." He turned his gaze to Draco, who gave everyone a small smile.

Y/n knew this was going to happen sooner or later, she just hoped it would have never came to that point. Lucius looked at Draco proudly, probably the proudest he's ever looked at his son, but Narcissa didn't. Her face looked terrified for her own child. She did not want this for Draco, but it was too late.

The couple sat in the room quietly deciding who should speak first. "Y/n the Dark Lord asked me, I couldn't say no." Draco breathed out. Y/n shook her head softly, "I know I just don't want this for you. I don't want you to get hurt." Draco sat down next to her, "I won't get hurt, everything will be okay."

The next day Y/n sat with her father in the office. He was telling her something, but all she could think about was Draco receiving the dark mark. The door opened making both of them look. It was Bellatrix who looked slightly scared when Voldemort made eye contact, "My lord everyone is waiting." Voldemort nodded shooing her away. They both got up going into the dinning room for a meeting, Y/n didn't know about.

Voldemort sat in the same seat he always did, while Y/n sat with Narcissa and Draco. Y/n knew something was wrong because of the look Narcissa had on her face. Something about it made Y/n worried.

"The cabinet has a sister, we have located her in Borgin and Burkes." Voldemort began. "Coincidently that is also the place where Draco will receive his mark. Once you go back to Hogwarts," He looked at Draco. "I expect you to kill Albus Dumbledore." Draco's eyes slightly widened, but he nodded slowly. Draco was incapable of killing, especially someone who had taught him. This was too much pressure on a boy.

Narcissa slightly stiffened upon hearing his son will have the same fate as his father. Narcissa had a plan, she always did. If Draco was going to become a death eater and complete a horrid task, she made sure he was safe doing it.