The Hooded Figure

Every student was sent home after the incident. Y/n hated having to go home. After finding out her parents weren't really her parents, she had to idea who to believe.

She put one and two together and figured all those meeting during Christmas break were about Voldemort. She couldn't believe the people who raised her, praised such an evil man.

Y/n was currently on the train with her friends. She was laying on Draco's shoulder, who was having a conversation with his goons.

After Cedric's death Y/n wasn't the same. She felt like a part of her was ripped away. She couldn't believe he was really gone, it felt strange not having his presence around. She missed him terribly. She missed the way he would always try to make her feel better, she missed his hugs, she missed Cedric. It pained her even more that she knew he loved Y/n and she could never reciprocate those feelings. A part of her did love Cedric and it wasn't until he was truly gone that she realized.

Throughout the train ride she began to think about all the times they spent together. She remembered how when her friends all ignored her, he came to be with her. Cedric was such a kind person, he didn't deserve to be killed.

The train finally stopped. She grabbed her trunk and went out with Draco. "I think we're going to my manor." Draco told Y/n, but she didn't respond. She stared at the two people who raised her and lied to her, her whole life. "Did you know they aren't even my real parents." She scoffed making Draco look over to her. "Wait, what?" Y/n nodded, "My real mother is dead and I have no idea who my real father is." Draco stood there not knowing what to say. "C'mon let's go." She grabbed his hand as they walked to the cars. Y/n greeted Narcissa and Lucius. "How was school?" Narcissa asked. Y/n looked at her parents, "My friend got killed by Voldemort, but you two already knew that right?" Y/n's "father" sighed, "Now is not the time, let's get going."

With that the two families went into their cars and drove off to Malfoy Manor. Y/n didn't talk the whole car ride. She was furious she didn't get any answers from the people who raised her.

Arriving at Malfoy Manor, all Y/n wanted to do was go home and sleep. She was not in the mood for talk about Voldemort. She did not want to associate herself with the people who killed Cedric.

Many other people began to arrive, about 20 people came in walking to the dining room. Where there was a huge oval table. Y/n figured Draco and her would be in his room, so naturally both were heading upstairs.

"Draco, Y/n, you'll need to stay down here with us. We have an important guest you two need to meet." Draco and Y/n both looked at each other. Both being slightly scared to meet Voldemort. They walked back down hand in hand, Draco's grip had gotten a bit tighter.

They both sat together at the table, waiting for his arrival.

Many people began to whisper, "He's here." Lucius told Draco to sit up straight and not disappoint him. They both watched as the hooded man walked in with a huge snake. He sat in the main chair. He slowly removed his hood, revealing his snake-like features.

Merlin, how did Tom go from looking decent to that, Y/n thought. Voldemort's eyes scanned the room, taking notice at every face.

Upon seeing Y/n's he stood up, "Y/n, my dear, come over." Y/n looked over at Narcissa, who was sitting beside her. Narcissa nodded, giving her approval. Y/n let go of Draco's hand from under the table. She got up standing besides Voldemort.

Even though, Voldemort was a scary looking person. Y/n didn't feel scared, she knew Tom and to her– that's who this snake-like person was to her. The 16 year old boy she met in her dreams and the book. She still absolutely despised him, she would never forgive him for killing Cedric.

Voldemort placed his fingers on her chin, looking at her face. He smiled making him look even more creepy.

"Have you informed her?" Voldemort asked the people who raised her. They both shook their heads, slightly avoiding eye contact. "Did she not ask you two for answers?" He asked again. "She did, my lord." Y/f/n answered. Voldemort let go of Y/n's chin. "It's her birth given right to know," He spoke up. "This wasn't how I would have liked for you to know." He continued. He turned back to Y/n, "You are my child." He admitted. Some gasps where heard around the room.

Draco looked at Y/n, who was just standing– not responding. "Your mother isn't important, as she is dead." He continued. Y/n, of course, did not move. She showed no drop of emotion, something she took of her father.

"I would like to know who my real mother was." Y/n finally spoke. Voldemort smirked, "Not here, I will let you know when I'm ready to speak to you again. As of now, go." He dismissed her. Both Draco and Y/n left the dinning room and into Draco's room, where Y/n finally got to break down.

"He can't be my father. He's evil." She sobbed into her hands. Draco hugged Y/n's body, trying to get her to calm down. "Shh, it's going to be okay." He tried to relax her, but she just kept crying.

Y/n didn't want any of this to be true. It was impossible for Voldemort to be her father. It just didn't make any sense.