Girls Night

It had been a couple days since the game. Draco had not changed, he was still his old self. He was currently hanging out with Crabbe and Goyle. Probably on their way to bully students. Even though Y/n disliked how he treated others, she knew that was just the way he is. She would feel bad for the innocent people being bullied, but she'd rather keep her mouth shut than have Draco tell her anything.

Blaise, Pansy, Daphne, and Y/n were sitting near Black Lake. Daphne was laying her head on Blaise's shoulder, she was getting a lot closer to him. Y/n and Pansy figured they both liked each other considering they would always go on study dates, never inviting them. But they both didn't mind, they wanted Daphne to be happy. And they figured Blaise wanted some alone time with her.

The group of friends were talking about another essay Snape had assigned, but turned their heads when they heard commotion. Looking over seeing a Gryffindor first year crying, as Y/n looked further she saw Draco and his two idiot friends. She rolled her eyes, does he ever get tired of taunting people? The poor boy begged for his wand back, but Draco being obviously taller, the boy couldn't reach. "Shut up mudblood!" He told the boy. Y/n felt disappointed and conflicted, should she do something? Before she could think she got up and made her way towards him.

"Draco stop being a git and give the poor boy his wand." You furrowed your eyebrows. "C'mon Y/n live a little." He smirked. You huffed, "Draco please? He's a little boy, go bully someone your own size." He sighed as he lowered the wand. Both Crabbe and Goyle stood there in confusion. She grabbed the wand and handed it to the boy. "I'm very sorry about him, some Slytherin's are actually nice." Y/n joked. The boy smiled lightly, "T-thank you." He grabbed his bag and left immediately, not looking back. Y/n turned back to Draco, "Thank you." Y/n said as she went back to her friends.

"What just happened?" Pansy asked. "Nothing, just Draco being Draco." Y/n told her. "No I get that, but he just listened to you and stopped bullying the kid, that's weird." Y/n didn't think much of it.

It was around 6 pm Y/n and her friends just got back from the lake and made their way into the Great Hall. They all sat down as they prepared their plate of food. Moments later Draco came and sat down next to Y/n. "Hey." She smiled and him. "Hey." He smirked. "What did you do all day? You didn't hang out with us, we missed you." She fake pouted. "I was with the two goofballs, but don't worry I would have rather hung out with you guys." Draco joked. "Did you end up bullying someone else your own size?" Y/n questioned. "Not really after you ruined all the fun I just went to the library and completed some assignments." He joked and she laughed.

After dinner, everyone went back to the dungeons. You were finally in your room with all the girls. "So Daphne, you and Blaise huh?" Pansy raised an eyebrow as Daphne blushed. She threw a pillow at Pansy, "Shut up we're just friends." You and Pansy looked at each other and laughed. Pansy began to lean her head on your shoulder, "Oh Blaise, your shoulder is so comfortable!" She imitated Daphne. "Oh Daphne, you're so gorgeous! Do you wanna go to the library and make out?" You continued. "I thought you'd never ask!" Pansy said pushing you over as you and her pretend to kiss.

2nd Person Point Of View:

"You guys are annoying." Daphne rolled her eyes. "We're just kidding Daphne. We're happy you have a boyfriend." You told her. "He's not my boyfriend-" "Yet." Pansy butted in and all of you laughed. "I can't believe you're gonna leave us for him." You fake cried. "We're gonna feel so lonely when we see you with him. We're gonna be single forever." Pansy sighed. "Hey we have each other!" You threw a piece of your candy wrapper at her. "You guys are making me feel bad." Daphne sighed. "Oh no Daph we were just kidding! Believe me when I tell you, both of us are so happy for you." You told her as you went to her bed and hugged her. Pansy followed your actions as the three of you sat on Daphne's bed. "Do you think he likes me back?" She asked. "Of course he does, have you seen the way he looks at you?" You told her and she blushed.

The rest of the night consisted of all three of you eating candy and gossiping about couples and boys. (Y/N) didn't say much about boys. She never really liked anyone at Hogwarts. No one really caught her attention, yet.

+

(A/N): Sorry this story is a bit shorter! The rest of them will be longer! I just had to change something last minute that I didn't like!
If you enjoy the book so far, please vote! It encourages me so much :-)

Last thing!: I have another book for Draco imagines, request are open!