Friend

2nd Person Point Of View:

You woke up on someone's chest. You had completely forgotten about the movie night you had with Draco. You got up slowly trying not to wake him up. You looked at him and saw he was still sleeping. His head resting on your pillow and light snores escaped his mouth. You looked over the other beds in the room finding them empty.

Did Daphne and Pansy not come to their room last night? You quietly entered the bathroom and began to shower. After showering you brushed your teeth and your hair. You put on some jeans and a long sleeve as you left the bathroom. You looked at your bed and saw he was still sleeping.

"Draco?" You shook his shoulder lightly, but enough to wake him up. "Hmm?" He asked as he turned over, his back facing you. "Draco, you have to get up, you accidentally slept here." You said sitting on your bed. He didn't reply, "Draco c'mon we have to look for Pansy and Daphne they didn't come back last night." Draco sighed as he got up and rubbed his eyes. It took him a while to fully wake up. His hand went through his hair, "I'm sorry for sleeping here." He blushed slightly. "It's fine I don't mind. Why don't you go get ready and I'll meet you in the common room?"

He got up as he left your room. You fixed your bed and went to the common room asking other students if they've seen your friends, but no one knew. You sighed and laid on the couch. About 20 minutes later Draco came down. You got up and went towards him. "No one has seen them, did you see Blaise up there?"

"No, Crabbe told me he didn't come back after the party." You raised your eyebrow in confusion, "What party?" "I guess someone from Gryffindor had a party and they went. They're probably in their common room right now." You were about to say something, but the door opened. Daphne, Pansy, and Blaise went through the door looking like hell. "Good morning and good night to you all." Pansy said as she laid on the couch, instantly falling asleep. "I don't think we're going to Hogsmeade, we're all pretty mess up." Blaise said scratching his neck. You rolled your eyes, "Are you all hung over?" And they all groaned and said yeah. "Idiots. All of you." You said to the three of them, as they laughed. You went to your dorm getting a potion to help them for the hungover they had. You set it on the table across the couch. None of them were going to get up anytime soon.

You got a piece of parchment paper and began to write: "This is for you three, please drink it once you wake up. It will help with the hangover. You are all dumb and reckless. Please eat and drink plenty of water. Draco and I will be at Hogsmeade if you need anything." You placed the potion on top of the piece of paper and walked out with Draco.

"They're all so stupid." You told Draco as you crossed your arms. "Why didn't you attend the party?" You asked him. "Why would I attend a Gryffindor's party?" You chuckled as you walked to Hogsmeade.

You made your way into the quill shop getting 3 new quills and paying for them. After you went into a Quidditch store with Draco. He asked the man behind the counter for the newest broom and paid for it. The both of you lastly went into Three Broomsticks getting a butterbeer to-go. You felt bad Draco had to hold his broomstick, so you insisted on taking the drink back to school. You paid the lady and left going back to Hogwarts.

"What are you going to do today?" Draco asked. You shrugged, "I don't know probably watch another movie, you?" "I think I'm gonna test my new broom out, do you wanna come with me?" You had nothing better to do, "Okay, yeah." You quickly dropped off your things in your room and grabbed a sweater. You passed the 3 drunk idiots and saw they were still sleeping.

You met Draco outside as you walked to the field. You sat on the benches and watched as Draco flew around. You laid on the bench and kept your eyes on him as he looked at you. He flew towards you, "Do you wanna try?" He asked. "Oh no I would fall down and break another bone." You laughed. "Wanna join me then?" You thought about it, a bit scared to be up in the sky so high.

"I'm a great flyer, I would never drop you." He reassurances you. "Okay, but if I get hurt I will kill you Malfoy." He laughed as you went on the broom, wrapped your arms around his waist, tightly. You kind of felt bad the grip of your arms was probably hurting him, but you did not want to fall. You flew around the castle, you smiled big as you looked at the beautiful castle. Draco flew towards the astronomy tower and landing on the ground.

"Why did we stop here?" You asked him. "This is my favorite spot." He said as you went up the stairs of the Astronomy Tower. You didn't really care about the tower, you had class there once in a while and you hated having to always walk up those tiring stairs. Draco made his way towards the edge of the building looking over. You stood next to him and observed him.

His skin was so pale and his hair looked so soft. You had never really looked at Draco, but you had to admit he has attractive. Now you understood why so many girls had a crush on him. You laughed slightly as you remembered when Daphne had a huge crush on him, but she quickly changed her opinion when she met Blaise.

"What's so funny?" He asked looked down on you. The height difference was something you didn't notice until now, as well. "Nothing, I'm just remembering something from my first year here." You looked up to meet his eyes, since he was about a couple inches taller. "What is it?" He asked as he leaning on the concrete wall. "I was just remembering when Daphne had a crush on you, but she got over it really quick once she met Blaise." You laughed and he smiled. "Why are you remembering that weirdo?"

"I was just looking at you and I began to realize why so many girls like you." You said honestly. You didn't think much of it, he was just your friend. He raised his eyebrow, "Oh really? What makes you think so many girls like me?" You looked at him in shock, "You're kidding right? Look at you. You really are pretty Draco. I haven't noticed until now." You said.

Did you just call him pretty? "You think I'm pretty?" He said dramatically putting his hand on his heart, making you laugh again. "You know what I mean! I would always hear girls talking about how attractive you were and I didn't really notice until now." You blushed slightly. "I'm glad I have an attractive friend, it makes me feel humble not being the only hot person anymore." You joked.

Friend. That was the word Draco hated the most. He hated when you called him a "friend". Is that what you'll always be to him? Every time he thought he was getting closer to you, a million steps appeared in front of him when you called him a friend. He didn't know why he hated when you called him that. Could it be because he was catching feelings and Y/n wasn't?

+

A/N: Hi! Idk if you guys saw my updated authors note, but I have decided to keep Voldemort in the story!

Okay have a great day/night! :)