0. Introduction/Disclaimer

I try to make this story a fun experience. Since there are a lot of songs that will fit the storyline very well, I will give song recommendations for certain parts. These will be marked with a star*. I will also give video recommendations, which will be marked with a ><, and I will try to but in as many pictures, manips and fanart as possible. However, I do not own any of these. None of these things is relevant to the story, I just think that they make the story more enjoyable.

I will also try my best to be respectful to everyone so please call me out if I mess up.

I need to add something to this point. I used the real name of Louis's son but I decided to change it because I realised that it is kinda weird to include an infant in fanfiction. Therefore I will call Louis's son Finn. (The name will get changed in all the chapters within the next few weeks.)

I will also give trigger warnings for topics that might be triggering at the beginning of the chapter and right before the scene starts.

Trigger/content warning: Mature content (Sex and sexual activities)

Side note: English is not my first language so please excuse any mistakes. I would appreciate it if you could point them out, that way I can improve.
Thank you:)

Hope you enjoy the story.

Everything that is marked like this is only relevant for the first few chapters.