14. Friends

After the hug, they talked some more, and the time flew by until Louis' phone rang, and he saw what time it was.

Louis: Oh fuck. Sorry, Harry but I must go. It's quite late and I have a writing session tomorrow and I need to get a good night of sleep in.

Harry: No worries Lou.

Louis got up, gave Harry a quick hug and went to leave. Harry decided to bring Louis to the door and wave him goodbye.

Harry: Bye Louis. Drive save and text me when you get home.

Louis: I will text you. Thanks for having me. Sleep tight.

Louis left but Harry stood in the doorway until Louis 'car was nowhere to be seen.

Louis put on loud music. He needed all the distraction he could get because otherwise he would get lost in his thoughts about the events of the day.

Harry was left just as overwhelmed as Louis. He couldn't wrap his head around the fact that he reconnected to Louis and that they still got along so well. Despite being apart for such a long time they still had that strong bond that Harry couldn't seem to build with anyone but Louis.

After Louis arrived at his house he texted Harry and went straight to bed. He knew that if he started to think about today he wouldn't get any sleep because there was so much to process.

Harry on the other hand wanted to use all his emotions. He sat down with his notebook and started journeling.

"Dear diary, oh I hate this part I just never know how to start this bloody starts, but whatever

"Dear diary, oh I hate this part I just never know how to start this bloody starts, but whatever. Today I spoke to Louis. You know the Louis that I told you about so many times. Him. We had some lovely conversations and we are friends again. But I don't know if being friends is enough. Don't get me wrong I am so so grateful for this friendship, but I just can't stop thinking about what we had and how pure and unique it was. And I feel like he thinks about it too. But I just don't know what I am suppost to do. I don't want to ruin the friendship that we just started to build again. I can not lose him again. Like ever. Not talking to me was the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I am just so afraid that I will fall for him and ruin everything. I don't know how I was able to not talk to him for so long. I mean I predented to talk to him and in those imaginary conversations I told him everything but talking to him in real life is just so much better. Just listening to his angelic voice and seeing his perfect smile makes me weak. How could anybody not fall for this man. He is perfection. His hair, his eyes, his skin, his body, everything is just so beautiful. Fuck am I falling for him? No! I can not fall in love with my friend. And that's what he is my friend right? Just a friend. But I don't love my friends like I love him but we are just friends."

Harry wrote these lines and had to stop for a minute. He flipped the page and started writing whatever came to his mind.

"No we're not friends ... Friends don't treat me like you do ... If you like me like I know you do, you should love me, you should know ... Friends won't love me like you to ... I won't love my friends like I love you ..."

Harry knew that what he just wrote down was about Louis and that he didn't want to admit that he felt that way, but he also knew that this would make a great song that would empower so many people how fell like the have to hide their love. But he was awair that it was way too late to write a song like that wright now. And he also knew that he could never perform this song himself without everyone specualting about who the song was about. Because of that he decided to tax Ed.

 Because of that he decided to tax Ed