31. Get off of me.

a/n: WARNING! Mature content!

A few days had passed. Louis and Harry texted each other every day and called each other most of them too, but today Louis was coming back to London and it would be the first time that they were alone. Harry was still exhausted from his flight and a bit jetlagged but he was really excited to see Louis again. Harry knew that they would stay at his house all day so he cleaned everything and bought a lot of food. He couldn't wait to be with his baby again. When the door rang he sprinted to the door, opened it and jumped into Louis's arms.

Louis: "Woah."

Louis stumbled and almost fall down but managed to keep his balance. He didn't expect such a warm welcome although he wished for one.

Louis: "Babe get off of me."

Harry was shocked he thought they were on the same page but obviously, they weren't. He immediately got of Louis and stepped back.

Harry: "Oh ... ähm ... I'm sor..."

But Louis interrupted him before he could finish his sentence: "No babe, no no no. I didn't mean it. I was just joking ... oh my god I hate myself ... I wanted you off of me so I can kiss you and see your beautiful face. I did not want you to back up like that. I'm so sorry."

Harry was relieved.

Harry: "Fuck Lou, you almost gave me a heart attack."

Louis laughed and brought Harry in for a passionate kiss.

Harry: "You have to give me many more of these if you want me to forgive you."

Harry smirked at Louis.

Louis: "You can have as much as you want."

Harry: "I don't think that we will ever reach the amount that I would like to have."

Louis: "Well we can try, right?"

Louis pulled Harry close and gave him another kiss. This one was even more intense than the last one.

Harry: "I missed you so much."

Louis: "I missed you too."

Harry: "Come on lets go inside it's a bit weird to stand in the doorway and make out isn't it?"

Both of them grinned and went inside. The went to the living room and cuddled for a minute in silence.

Louis: "When to you want me to watch the video?"

Harry: "Later. Right now I just want to be with you and feel you if that's alright."

Louis: "I could never say no to you wanting to "feel" me."

Harry blushed and punched Louis playfully.

Louis: "Babe don't punch me that's not nice."

Harry: "If you would be kind I wouldn't have to punch you."

Louis: "Oh I'm Harry my motto is treat people with kindness I also like to hurt Louis because he was making fun of me mäh mäh mäh"

Harry: "Oh shut up."

Harry rolled his eyes. Louis raised his eyebrows.

Louis: "Make me!"

Harry: "Lou if you want us to make out just say it. You don't have to be mean in order to get a kiss."

Harry drew with his fingers circles onto Louis perfect little stomach.

Louis: "Please stop teasing me and kiss me."