35. Doncaster

a/n: please make sure to read the last chapter before moving on to this one. I changed the last one today (03.10.2020) and it is somewhat important to the storyline.

They rang the doorbell and Daisy opened the door. She smiled wide and pulled Louis in for a hug and whispered in his ear.

Daisy: "I'm so happy that he's back."

Louis gave her a little squeeze to let her know that he heard her and that he agreed. Once Daisy let go of Louis she moved on to Harry and hugged him too.

Daisy: "Harry, we missed you."

Harry: "I missed you too. So so much actually. Omg, you look so grown now."

The rest of the family appeared behind her to greet Louis and Harry.

Phoebe: "Well that's the thing with time. If a lot of it passes things change."

Her worlds although meant to be a joke hit Harry hard. Since the last time, he saw them so much had changed and he again felt like he left them hanging when they needed him. Harry greeted everyone but he couldn't get Phoebe's words out of his head until he felt someone hugging his leg.

Finn: "Harry!"

Harry: "Hi buddy. How are you?"

Finn: "Good, can we go and get ice cream?"

Harry laughed, only Finn could be that excited about ice cream.

Harry: "You should probably ask your dad."

Finn: "So he's coming too?"

Harry: "Would you rather spend time without him?"

Finn: "No I don't mind him coming but I thought it would be a Harry and Finn kinda ice cream date."

Harry laughed, he didn't expect that but he was happy that Finn was comfortable enough to do something with him alone.

Harry: "You can go and ask your dad if he wants to spend some alone time with his siblings and if we can go get ice cream without him if you want."

Finn: "I'll do that."

Finn ran to Louis and started explaining everything.

Louis: "Excuse me? You don't want me to come?"

Finn: "No you can stay here."

Harry over heard the conversation.

Harry: "Finn I told you to ask him what he wants to do and if he would be okay with not joining us, not to tell him to leave us alone!"

Louis laughed.

Louis: "So I guess it was your idea Finn and not Harry's?"

Harry: "Finn?"

Finn: "I'm sorry, but I thought he would agree if it was your idea."

Harry: "Jesus."

Finn: "Daddy, can I go with Harry?"