Doncaster 2

a/n: I will try to post more regularly again but I'm kinda busy right now, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to.

After they had played a taboo for an hour the kids went to bed and it was only Pheobe, Daisy, Lottie, Louis and Harry playing.

Daisy: "What if we play truth or dare?"

Louis: "Absolutely not."

Pheobe: "Why not?"

Louis: "Cause that's a game you play in order to make out with people and that's not happening."

Harry: "Why are you so up tied? It's just a game."

Daisy: "Exactly. Listen to your man."

Harry blushed and Louis smiled because it was the cutest thing to see Harry blush when they mentioned their relationship.

Louis: "Well fine, but let's give another option."

Lottie: "What option?"

Louis: "Shot!"

Lottie: "Äh no, we're not gonna make our little sisters drink alkohol."

Louis: "Of vinegar."

Everybody looked disgusted by the thought but they agreed.

They started the game of easy with stuff like: "What was the last movie you watched?" but the questions got more and more intense with time.

Daisy: "Harry. Truth or dare?"

Harry: "Truth."

Daisy: "Do you love Louis?"

Both od them blushed and the girls laughed at their reaction. This grown blushed every single time they mentioned their relationship, it was hilarious. Harry looked at Louis and got really shy.

Harry: "Yeah, I do love him."

Daisy, Phoebe, Lottie, Louis: "Ohhhh."

Harry: "Oh shut up."

All of them laughed.

Harry: "Louis. Truth or dare?"

Louis: "Truth."

Phoebe: "You guys are so boring."

Harry: "Pst. Louis did you enjoy the time we spend alone?"

Louis head got bright red and his eyes widened.

Louis: "Are you serious?"

Harry smirked: "Dead serious."

Louis: "Ähm ... Yeah ... I think I enjoyed the time we spent."

Harry tried to hide his smile but he couldn't he was just overwhelmed with joy.

Louis chose one of his sisters and they chose each other until Daisy decided to spice things up.

Daisy: "Louis. Truth or dare? And don't be boring!"

Louis: "Well, dare. I feel like I'm gonna regred this."

Daisy: "I don't think so. I dare you to kiss Harry. But I mean a real kiss not just a peak on the lips."

Again both of them blushed. Louis looked at Harry.

Louis: "Is this okay with you?"

Harry nodded and Louis got closer to him. Louis took Harry's face in his hands, looked him deep in the eyes and pulled his face close to his own. He kissed him shyly at first but got more passionate soon after. He was in fact so overwhelmed with passion for Harry that he forgot about the setting in which they were in for a second until he heard his sisters cheering.

Lottie: "Jesus, get room!"

They separated but kept staring at each other for a hot minute. After that they kept playing for a little while but all Louis could think about was Harry, his lips, his smell. He just wanted to feel him and be with him and he couldn't wait for this game to end.

After the game had ended Louis and Harry went to their room to get ready to go to bed.

While Louis was in the shower Harry used his time to write in his journal.

"Hi. So Louis. Good I love this man. I really to. And I love him more than just physical. I mean don't get me wrong he his hot. Like his lips and his eyes and his hair and his stomach and his hands and litterlay everything about him, hot. But I love more than just his appearance. I love him. But enough of this puppy love (a/n: please let me know if I used this correctly!!) I kissed him today. I mean that's not that special because I kiss him all the time but the girls were around and we were making out like it was about to get hot. I mean it was a dare and we were both kinda uncomfortable with at the beginning but we didn't mind ever a second. Fuck! I just love him so much. I think if I would love him any more my heart would explode."

Harry wanted to write on but Louis entered the room and he didn't feel like writing about him instead of spending time with him.

Louis: "What are you doing?"

Harry: "I'm just waiting for ... my boyfriend?"

Louis smiled and acted dumb.

Louis: "You have a boyfriend? Why didn't you tell me?"

Harry: "Oh shut up and come here. I wanna cuddle."

Louis crawled into Harry's arms and they laid there staring into at each other.

Louis: "You are so beautiful. Can I kiss you?"

Louis waited for an answer but he felt Harry's lips against his own before he reserved one. The started kissing and got more and more passionate and horny.

a/n: WARNING! Mature content!

Harry: "Can I give you head?"

Louis: "We kinda promised them to not fuck."

Harry: "You just have to be quiet."

Louis: "You know that you are too good for me to be quiet, right?"

Harry: "I guess?"

The went on making out for a few minutes before Louis stoped.

Louis: "You know what? Fuck our promise. Let's go all the way tonight."

Harry smiled and started to undress himself and Louis imitatively. Harry started to kiss Louis's upperbody and went down slowly until he reached his destination and started to give Louis a blow job. Louis was so overwhelmed by the feeling that he lead out a moan before covering his mouth with made Harry enjoy it even more. The went on pleasing each other while trying to be quiet until both of them were satisfied. After that the put on some clothes and fell asleep cuddling.

a/n: Can you see where I'm going with this? Any guesses? ;)