I am 100% real.

a/n: WARNING! This chapter contains mature content! There will be a warning before and a note after it ended. Even if you don't like the sexy stuff you should definitely read the rest of the chapter.

Harry woke up in Louis strong arms, laying on his shirtless body. Harry took in everything, every ink line, every birthmark, every hair. He wanted to remember everything. He felt safe in Louis's arms like nobody would even dare to hurt him or even look at him funny. In Louis's arms, he felt like he could be himself, completely unapologetically himself. Harry was still staring at Louis's pretty body when the man himself woke up and started playing with Harry's hair just like he loved it. Just this little gesture gave Harry goosebumps and made him feel oh so loved.

Harry: "Good morning beautiful."

Louis: "Good morning love."

Louis leaned over and placed a soft kiss on Harry's face after every word, which made Harry giggle. Louis shook his head.

Harry: "What?"

Louis: "You are just so fucking adorable, it's unreal."

Harry: "Well Mister Tomlinson I can guarantee that I am 100% real."

Louis: "I'm sorry but no human being can be that perfect."

They shared a soft kiss first but the passion took over shortly after.

a/n: WARNING! Mature content!

They were in the middle of making out when Harry stood up, took Louis hand and lead him to the patio.

Harry: "Come on I have an idea and I think you will enjoy it."

Harry took off his underwear and preceded to undress Louis as well revealing that they both enjoyed their interaction.

Harry: "We won't need these."

The walked outside and Harry sat Louis down on a chair before placing himself on his lap. They started making out passionately and Harry started to go down on Louis eventually. They fulfiled each other with pleasure while the sun was rising and treated the other just how they knew they liked it leading both of them to an earth-shattering orgasm. After that the went to the Hamic and cuddled for a bit before Louis had an idea.

Louis: "When was the last time you went skinny-dipping?"

Harry: "I don't know?"

Louis: "Well let's change that."

Louis started running towards the sea.

Louis: "The last one owns the other a blowjob

Louis: "The last one owns the other a blowjob."

Harry: "As if you wouldn't get one without this."

Harry laughed but participated in the contest, unfortunately, he lost.

Harry: "To you want your trophy right now or safe it for later?"