26. Supportive sissy

Harry: "Gemma I need you. Can we talk?"

Gemma: "Harry it's 7 am why are you calling me?"

Harry: "Because I need to talk to you."

Gemma: "Everything alright?"

Harry: "Yeah, I just need to get this off my chest."

Gemma: "Can you tell me on the phone?"

Harry: "Ähm, I am at your front door so I'd appreciate it if I could talk to you in person."

Gemma hung up, got out of bed and opened the door for Harry.

Gemma: "Why?"

Harry: "Cause I need you."

Harry hugged Gemma and went straight to the kitchen to get himself a cup of tea.

Gemma: "Gemma, can I have some tea. Sure Harry, just take some, no worries."

Gemma looked at Harry to see his reaction, but he just rolled his eyes.

Harry: "Come on Gem. I'm your brother I can do stuff like that."

Gemma: "Babe, if you wouldn't be my brother, would have called the police when you told me that you are at my front door."

Harry smiled and sat down at the couch in the living room.

Harry: "You're not gonna ask what I have to tell you?"

Gemma: "I figured that you would tell me anyway considering that you woke me up because of it."

Harry: "Good point. So ... ähm ... I am going on a date."

Gemma: "Who is the lucky person?"

Harry blushed, got really shy and looked on the floor.

Harry: "With L ... with Louis"

Gemma smile was almost too big for her face.

Gemma: "I knew it. He likes you and you like him and you are a match made in heaven and I want the two of you to be happy forever. ..."

Gemma started to brabble and she just couldn't stop. She was so incredibly happy for Harry and Louis. Harry on the other hand was a bit overwhelmed. He did expect Gemma to lecture him because he got his heart broken by Louis before, but she didn't. Gemma supported him, and although he knew that she would never in a million years do anything to hurt him he didn't expect suport.

Gemma: "You're so quiet."

Harry: "To be honest it didn't think that you would be that supportive."

Gemma: "Excuse me mister? I am always gonna support you! You know that, right?"

Harry: "Well yeah, but I was worried that you would bring up our past and tell me that it's stupid to think that this will work out and stuff like that."

Gemma looked at Harry and he could tell that she was worried.

Harry: "What?"

Gemma: "Do you think that it will work out?"

Harry paused.

Harry: "I don't know. I really want this to work out but I'm not sure it will."

Gemma: "Harry, listen, if you two are in love than you will make it work. There might be times when you struggle but if it's meant to be it will always work out. You have to trust the process."

Harry: "I know but I am scared."

Gemma: "I know baby. But love is scary and the fact that you are afraid of losing him just showes how much you love him."

Harry: "Do you think that we will make it work?"

Gemma: "Fuck yeah. I have already planned your wedding, so don't let me down."

They laughed and gave each other a big hug.

Gemma: "So when will the date take place?"

Harry: "In two days."

Gemma: "What are you gonna do?"

Harry: "Well I got to plan it so I thought of something really special."

Harry went on about every little detail about the date and Gemma couldn't believe how incredibly cute all of it was.

Gemma: "Harry that sounds like a dream come true. And I think it's great that Finn will be there too. Speaking of do you like Finn?"

Harry: "Oh my god, yes! He is so sweet and polite and just so gentle. The last time I stayed at Louis ..."

Harry wanted to tell Gemma about Finn but she interrupted him.

Gemma: "Did you just say "Stayed at Louis'" as in slept their?"

Harry blushed.

Harry: "Yes."

Gemma: "I am not mad, but when did you think you were gonna tell me about that?"

Harry: "I guess I forgot?"

Gemma: "You forgot to mention that you slept at your crushes place?"

Harry: "I am sorry."

Gemma: "Did you ... you know?"

Harry: "NO!"

Gemma: "I am sorry I had to ask, could have been possible that you forgot to tell me that too."

Harry: "No but we snuggled and slept in the same bed."

Gemma was shocked she couldn't believe that Harry didn't tell her such important information.

Harry: "Anyway, Finn woke me up by playing with my hair and then he gave me a big hug and ... and I just want to protect him and take care of him and I hate that I haven't been a part of his life for so long. I hope that my kids will be just as awesome as Freddie. He is such a great kid."

Gemma: "So you get along with him, that's good."

Harry: "I would to everything for that child."

Gemma: "I know that you are not even close to that kinda commitment but would you be able to be his stepdad if Louis asked you do?"

Harry: "A hundred % yes. I would become his dad today if Louis and Briana asked me do."

Gemma: "One day you will be such a good dad."

Harry: "Why?"

Gemma: "Because you have such a good heart and you would do everything to make sure that children a safe and that's the most important quality in my eyes to be good parent."

Harry: "Thank you Gemma, that means a lot to me."

Gemma: "It's true Harry. you will be great."

They talked for a bit longer about Gemmas life, music and everything else that was going on in the world until it was time for lunch and Harry went home.