Do me a favour and leave.

a/n: I'm sorry in advance.

Harry's POV

The door rang and Gemma went to open the door. Harry couldn't see who was standing there and Gemma didn't tell him either, he could only hear her whisper something.

Harry: "Who is it?"

Gemma didn't answer. Harry got up and peaked around the corner. He wasn't able to see the person standing there because Gemma had opened the door just enough to talk to the person.

Gemma: "I don't think that this is a good idea. He seems pretty distressed. And he finally got a bit better."

The person outside his door answered and Harry recognised the voice immediately and he froze.

"I need to talk to him he deserves a proper explanation."

Harry felt his heartbeat fasten and tears filling his eyes. His hands started to shake and he didn't know what to do. Before he could even think he stepped around the corner and started speaking. His voice was shaky and his eyes filled with tears.

Harry: "What do you wanna tell me, Louis?"

Gemma turned around and gave Harry an apologetic look, she then stepped back and opened the door so Louis could see Harry.

Louis: "Harry, I'm sorry. I ..."

Harry interrupted him before he could go on.

Harry: "Why are you here?"

Louis looked to the floor and Harry could tell that he wasn't okay and that being here was very hard for him.

Louis: "I ... I'm sorry I shouldn't have come."

Louis turned around and started to walk back to the car. All of a sudden Harry got really angry and frustrated. Louis had no right to turn up at his door, mess with his emotions and leave just like that. All this anger and frustration got too much and Harry started screaming.

Harry: "DON'T GO AWAY! YOU CAN'T JUST WALK IN AND OUT OF MY LIFE WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT! THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

Louis stopped immediately but he kinda froze. It seemed like he wasn't able to move. He didn't even turn around.

Harry's anger faded away and sadness and sorrow took its place. Harry started crying not being able to hold back any of his emotion anymore. Gemma wanted to comfort him but Harry backed off when she tried to pet his shoulder. Harry started talking again but the sobbing made it hard to understand.

Harry: "Lou, I love you, but you broke my heart and ... and I didn't know how to handle it. And you standing in front of my house doesn't help. So if you have to tell me something please do, but if you don't, do me a favour and leave."

All three of them stood there like statues waiting for something to change but nothing happened. Tears fell down Harry's face. The fact that Louis had nothing to say made his fear of losing him seem so real. The stood there in silence for what felt like an eternity, the only sound was Harry's sobbing. But then finally Louis moved he turned around and Harry could see that he was crying too.

Louis: "I never meant to break your heart."

They stood there looking into the eyes of each other but there was nothing left of the comfortable feeling they once had. Harry's heart broke, even more, than it did before. There stood the love of his life but he felt so distant, so cold and all he had to tell him was that he didn't mean to break his heart.

Harry: "Is that all you have to say?"

Louis's voice was shaky and sounded broken.

Louis: "No, but it's the only thing I can say right now."