32. Titanic

a/n: WARNING! This chapter contains mature content!

After they had finished Titanic they stayed in bed and cuddled.

Louis: "What are you thinking about?"

Harry: "Ähm ... do you remember the one time on the bus?"

Louis smirked.

Louis: "What exactly are you referring to?"

Harry punished him playful and blushed.

Harry: "You know, our little titanic moment."

Louis: "Oh that's what you're talking about. Of course, I remember."

Louis gave Harry a kiss on the check.

Louis: "How could I ever forget about that."

They stared into the eyes of each other.

Harry: "I love you, Lou. I love all of you. I always have and I always will."

Louis: "I love you too."

Louis started kissing Harry. He started gental and almost shy but got more and more passionate. He felt Harry giving completely in and he knew that Harry had let all his gards down at this very moment. Louis stopped for a moment and looked into Harrys eyes.

a/n: WARNING! Mature content!

Louis: "May I?"

Harry giggled: "You may!"

Louis started to suck and bite Harrys lips while pushing his hips against Harrys. In response Harry spread his legs and warped them around Louis's body. Louis got more and more passionate and felt Harry getting hard against his body. His lust almost drove him crazy but he stayed calm, he wanted this to be a memorable moment not just some quick fuck. Louis started to kiss Harry's neck. Harry through his head back and in order to expose more skin to Louis who took advantage of every inch of skin.

Harry: "Take of my shirt."

Louis did what Harry told him to do and undressed him. After taking his t-shirt of Louis was starstruck for a moment. All he could to was stare at Harrys bare torso. Harry laughed.

Harry: "You good love?"

Louis: "Fuck you are so god damn hot. I missed this so fucking much."

Harry: "Well then stop teasing and fuck me."

Louis: "Sorry babe, but you know that I am a huge fan of revange."

Louis smirked as he started to lick, bite and suck at Harry's upperbody. Harry's pleasurefilled moans enchoureged him and he started to grind his hips harder against Harry's. Harry couldn't resist and started to touch himself.

Louis: "Sorry honey, that's not allowed."

Louis took Harry's hands and pinned them over his head. Harry just bite his lipe trying not to moan out of satisfaction. Louis kept kissing and biting and licking and felt himself and Harry grow harder with every minute. He decided to get lower and lower. At some point Louis had to let go of Harry's hands and Harry started to pull on Louis hair which made Louis even hornier.

Louis: "Can I undress you?"

Harry nodded and Louis started to unbutton his trousers, pulling them down.

Louis: "No pants? I see."

Harry laughed at his little comment but only for a second before he gasped as he felt Louis around his dick. Louis gave Harry a blowjob but was very careful not to make him cum, since he wanted some satisfaction himself. As he realised that Harry was close he stoped, sat up kissed Harry.

Louis: "To you wanna relive our titanic moment, but right here?"

Harry: "I'd love to."

While Harry got on his knees, Louis got undressed and started to fuck him. Both of them were in completely in the moment enjoying each others body and actions while the relived their titanic moment until both of them orgasment at the same time.

They both fell back into the bed and fell asleep in each others arms.

a/n: I'm sorry that this chapter is a bit shorter but I didn't know what I should have added.

Also please call me out if anything I writte is too disrespectful, I try my best to stay somewhat respectful but I'm not sure if I am doing an okay job or not.

Hope you enjoy the story:)