Finally

F: "Okay guys, we are gonna set up the next scenery. You are free for an hour."

Louis and Harry sat on the rock for a little longer just holding each other before Louis turned to Harry. His head was rested on his chest and he looked up to him.

Louis: "Did you really mean it?"

Harry: "Mean what, babe?"

Louis: "That you fell in love with me, even more, when you held Freddie for the first time?"

Harry kissed his boyfriend's forehead.

Harry: "Of course I did."

Louis's voice got really quiet and almost fragile.

Louis: "I always thought you hated him."

Harry: "Why would you think that?"

Louis: "You were so upset when I told you that Briana was pregnant."

Harry: "I was but not because of the baby, honey. I was upset because your actions hurt me. And because I thought that I had lost you forever."

Throwback

Harry's POV:

It was late at night, Harry was laying in his bed in the hotel room. A few days ago Louis and he had gotten into an argument about something stupid and the kinda broke up. Again. Harry regretted their decision, as usual, but he wasn't ready to talk about it. They fought a lot lately and Harry didn't know what to do about it. Louis was always so stubborn and the pressure from their management didn't help either. But Harry didn't want to take the blame either. It was not his fault, at least not all of it. He was just as stubborn as Louis.

A knock at the door brought him back to reality. He got up and opened the door. In front of him stood Louis. His hair was wild and he seemed really anxious, which was very out of character for him. Harry felt a stabbing pain in his gut. Something wasn't right. He was about to ask Louis if he was alright but he didn't get the chance.

Louis: "Harry I did something stupid. Something really fucking stupid. I'm so sorry."

Harry got really pale. Something told him that something went horribly wrong. Louis started bawling his eyes out.

Louis: "Fuck! Haz! I did something horrible! I fucked up. I'm so stupid. I'm sorry."

Harry took a deep breath. He had to ask what he did, although he knew that he would rather not know. Harry's voice was calm but cold and almost inhuman. His voice sounded nothing like himself, every joy and love had vanished.

Harry: "Louis what did you do?"

Louis looked at the floor he was too embarrassed to even look him in the eyes and Harry's heart broke. What could he have done that? Harry's voice got demanding losing more of it's soft and warm characteristic.

Harry: "Louis!"

Louis looked up and straight into his eyes. His eyes were red, he must have cried for hours. Louis's voice cracked when he wanted to speak only a whisper escaping his lips.

Louis: "I'm sorry."

Louis started sobbing and Harry would have felt bad for him if he didn't fear the answer to his question that much.

Louis: "I got a girl pregnant."

Harry felt his eyes watering and his heart shedder into a million pieces.

Harry: "No."

Louis: "I'm sorry Harry. It was a one-time thing, we had broken up and ... Haz please."