9. The house has seen it all

They arrived at Harry's house and both got super nervous. Harry was about to allow Louis into his house, he showed him where he lived. This was Harry's home, his save space. The house in which he cried himself to sleep so many times, he laughed so many times, he got drunk so many times, he made love so many times. This house had seen it all. And now Louis was about to see the house. It felt like opening up about everything without saying anything. Harry had never thought about his house like that, but now that Louis was about to come in, he couldn't stop overthinking everything. They had been apart for such a long time that everything seemed like a big deal.

Louis was nervous because he was at Harry's house. Just two days ago he had not talked to Harry in years and now he stood at his doorstep and waited for Harry to let him in. First, they were a couple, then strangers and all of a sudden, they were friends again. Everything happened so quickly, and Louis didn't have time to sort out his thoughts. But he was here, and he was about to talk to Harry.

Harry opened the door.

Harry: "Hi come on in."

Louis: "Should I take my shoes of?"

Harry: "No it's fine."

Louis smiled and entered the house. It was big and beautiful and there was a lot of expensive looking art all over the place. The house was very bright and colourful but in a tasteful way. Louis could fell Harry's vibes all over the place. "If Harry was a house this would be him.", Louis thought and smiled.

Louis: "Your house is stunning, and I feel like it really captures your personality. I like it."

Harry smiled.

Harry: "Thank you I put a lot of work into it and I am really happy with how it turned out."

Louis: "It's crazy how far you've come. I mean I still remember Baby Harry living with his mom and dreaming about being a superstar. And look at you know. You are one of the biggest stars in the world. You can afford a house like this and probably 20 more of these, it's crazy!"

Harry: "It's absolutely crazy but you are acting like you're just a random guy. You are just as successful as I am."

Louis: "I know but, you know you don't realise how much your life has changed until you look back. Seeing other peoples lives change is way more impressive because you don't experience it. It's like boom and everything has changed all of a sudden. It feels different."

Harry: "You know what we should do?"

Louis:" What?"

Harry: "We should watch one of this "Best of One direction" video's it will be fun."

Louis: "You sure?"

Harry: "Yes. I will grab us something to drink some snacks and we can watch it in the theatre room."

Louis: "The theatre room? Fancy!"

Harry laughed, grabbed all the things they needed and showed Louis to the theatre room.