Knight in shining armour

Harry woke up quite early and decided to go to his room and wast some time on the phone. When he opened the phone he saw that Gemma had called him about a thousand times and texted him even more often. She asked him if he is okay if he is safe if he needs her to be there and a so many more questions. But in her last message, she wrote that she had spoken to their mom and that she would come to her place and stay with Harry after he left until he felt better. Do know that his sister got his back meant a lot to him. He, of course, knew that she would support him and stay by his side but he always feared that she would choose her friends over him one day. He was still holding his phone when it started ringing. It was a threeway call with Niall and Liam.

Harry: "What's up guys?"

Niall: "Harry! How are you?"

Harry: "I guess I'm doing a little better now."

Liam: "Where are you?"

Harry: "I've stayed with my mom. I didn't want to be alone."

Niall: "You could have stayed with me."

Harry: "Thank you mate, but I really needed my mom."

Niall: "Understandable."

Liam: "When are you coming back?"

Harry: "Today actually."

Liam: "Do you want some company?"

Harry: "That's so sweet but Gemma will stay with me for a while."

Liam: "Good to know that you're taken care of."

Harry: "Ähm ... what about Louis?"

Niall: "What about him?"

Harry: "Who is taking care of him?"

Harry could hear the smile in Liam's voice.

Liam: "Don't worry about it, we will. Any suggestions?"

Harry: "Make sure he eats, he forgets about that when he is confused or sad."

Niall: "Do you wanna know how he's doing?"

Harry thought about it for a second.

Harry: "TO be honest, no. It hurts too much thinking about him. I'm actually really proud of myself that I was able to say his name without bursting out in tears."

Niall: "Oh, Haz. We're sorry."

Harry: "Don't be, it's not your fault. Anyway talk to you soon."

ANd he hung up before the tears ran down his cheek, but he calmed himself down quickly.

After Harry had spent hours on his phone and he had spoken to the boys his mom knocked at the door.

Anne: "Honey, I made breakfast."

Harry smiled at her and followed her to the dining table where they ate breakfast together.

Harry: "So you spoke to Gemma last night?"

Anne: "Yeah. She was worried sick after you didn't answer her calls and text messages, but I told her that you were safe and with me and that she was welcome to come over. Do you know if she will come or not?"

Harry: "Yeah she told me that she would come and stay with me in London until I feel better."

Anne: "Oh, that's so nice of her."

Harry looked at his plate and Anne couldn't tell what he was thinking.

Anne: "What are you thinking about?"