We need to talk ...

Louis entered the house and walked closer to Harry. Every step felt like a punch. The room felt cold and you could cut the tension with a knife. Harry was just as nervous as Louis. He was not sure how Louis would react to all of this and he feared the reaction he might have to face. Normally their presents made them feel safe but right now they only made each other uncomfortable. Louis sat down on the opposite side of the table facing Harry and preparing for the worst.

Harry's hands started sweating before he started talking.

Harry: "We need to talk ..."

Before Harry got the chance to tell Louis what he wanted to talk about Louis interrupted him.

Louis: "Please don't leave me. I need you. I'd do everything for you. Just don't give up on us."

Harry's eyes widened and he had to catch his breath before he was able to react to Louis statement.

Harry: "Are you out of your mind?"

Louis was confused. Was the thought of them being together really that weird for Harry. Were all the tears he cried yesterday fake?

Harry: "I would never give up on us."

Louis relaxed and started breathing normally again.

Louis: "Oh thank god. I was about to go crazy."

Both of them laughed.

Harry: "You really dumb if you think that I'd break up with you. I love you. My little dumbass."

If everyone else called Louis a dumbass he would get mad and throw a tantrum but coming from Harry they felt like a compliment. Like something, you wanted to reach. Louis blushed.

Louis: "Hey!"

They laughed and losened up until Harry started talking again.

Harry: "But serouisly Lou, we need to talk."

Louis: "What to you want to talk about?"

Harry took a deep breath.

Harry: "Us. ... More specifically our past."

Louis had to swallow hard at the mention of their past. They're relationship was rocky and their breakup was needed but left them both broken. Talking about that would be hard.

Louis: "Okay. Where do you wanna start?"

Harry's fear faided and a smiled hushed over his face.

Harry: "I don't want to start right now. I want us to travel and where ever we go we talk about our past to ... you know, to work through the pain together and then ... then we can replace the pain and the sorrow from the past with new fun memories."

Louis's didn't show any emotions.

Louis: "Why?"

Harry sighted.

Harry: "Cause we started off from where we left off back in the days, but ... everything has changed and we are not the same any more. If we don't heal the wounds from the past we will ... we will break up over and over again and we ... we might lose each other forever in the end. And ... I can't lose you. I love you and I know that we can work through this together. Please."

Louis thought about everything for a second before he could connect the tots.

Louis: "So the song was about us ignoring the past and not talking things through that are or were important for our relationship."

Harry nodded.

Harry: "Yes so what do you say?"

Louis smiled.

Louis: "Where do you wanna go first, love?"

Harry's face lite up and he got up to hug Louis. He stood behind Louis chair hugging him tight and placing soft kisses on his cheek.

Harry: "Thank you Lou. I love you."

Louis's smile got wider and wider and he couldn't comprehend how lucky he was to have Harry. And the fact that Harry was willing to go through a painful experience just to make their relationship work made him realise that he was in for the long term.

Louis: "You didn't answer my question Haz."

Harry: "What about Capri?"

Louis: "Capri it is. How to you wanna get there?"

Harry: "Don't worry about it, I've got us covered. Would you be able to leave tomorrow?"

Louis was surprised but also very excited.

Louis: "Sure. What should I bring?"

Harry: "Enough cloths for two weeks and something for every occasion."

Louis: "Aka my entire closet."

The both laughed.

Louis: "Well I guess I'm gonna leave and get packing. Bye Haz."

Harry: "I'll pick you up at 7a.m.. Don't make me wait. Bya Lou."

Louis went home and started packing while Harry organised everything for the trip, his suitcase was already packed.

a/n: Sorry for this short chapter. It's just a filler. Btw credits to aege08 for the inspiration to make them go on a trip. If anyone else has any ideas or wishes please let me know, I'll include them if possible.